FINAL: THE DEJAVU...LOVE

OTHER SIDE OF LOVE SERIES 3: LOVE YOU YONGWONHI
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"the new couple decided to visit the grave of the couple they admired whis is which they resembles in everything the only difference is that their love was formed and found by the bracelets that they both had whish is owned by the late couples,,they get into the relationships because they believe they were curse but not,, it is because they found out themsleves..their hearts belongs to the couple and so maybe it was one of the reason why they beat it to one another,,possible right but they don't know that their heart donor was the couple,,too many coincidence but yet they fall to each other and that was enough for them to be happy on each other's embrace..

"they were walking hand in hand with the cold breeze of air when they reach the grave,,they went in since it was open and there are some people who were just finished to clean it.they went in and bowed to the pictures as a respect..seeing the pictures at the the grave is awkward because they resembles their face...

"we really look like them right? saengie carressed the photo frame...

"de...i just wish we will last forever like them,,,hyun joong said...

"gomawoyo ajjussi,,,saengie talked to the image...because of both of you we realize that we need each other...i know you were happy seeing us your resembled figure being in a realtionship like you,,i hope the thingsd you have written on that note on the braceles box satisfies you by knowing us...how i wish imet you before you left the world,,ani,,i think if you were alive we won't here right now being together and never met like now...ajjussi,,can you guide us,,,let us show you and continue the love you had before,,,

"i know ajjussi are watching us and happy that we visit them together..hyunnie hold saengie's hand...

"saengie smiled widely and so hyunnie too...they quietly prayed for the soulof the late couple... when someone pop out on the door,,

"ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!the person who has a cute voice and saw them screamed and dashed out of that door,,

"mwoya? hyunnie asked and they both look at each other..

.....

.....

.....

"myungsoo and sungyeol with their familly and uncles and auntie was preparing,,it was the death anniversary of their appa and so it was their birthday...

"appa we will meet harabeoji today? myungsoo's little angel asked...

"myungsoo squat down pinching the angel's chhek and answered yes...

"yeepee...their kids jumped happily...

"soon they left and went to their parents grave,,they prepared and put down their things...

"the little angel went to see the inside since their appa told them that their harabeoji was inside...ahhhhhh,,,that little angel screamed and dashed out of that door running to his eomma...

"wae? wae? what happen? eomma asked..

"eomma, appa,,,harabeoji,, harabeoji look at me,,they are inside,,,,the little angel panting and shaking while explaining...

"mwo? yahhh baby of course they will look at you because the picture was facing the door...myungsoo explain...

"aniyeyo...appa they are standing there...the little angel added,,,

"baby..you were maybe hallucinating,,sungyeil then bent down and told the kid..

"i am not,,they are there they also blinked and moving,,,the kid frustratedly explaining...

"then soon after the new couple went out of that room that makes everyone surprised when they pop out of the door...

"eooo mwoya? jungmin and hyungjun step aback surprisingly...

"eooo!!!! you were here? myungsoo smiled,,,and then bent down again to tell the kid,,,they are not your harabeoji,,they are just resembles your harabeoji,,,

"de,,,aigooo i though appa is visiting us instead because it was our birthday,,sungyeol joked...

"de annyeong haseyo....sorry for surprising you.. we just visited them,,we just want to thank them...hyunnie spoke...

"thank? eo...wait you mean,,sungyeol got confused and pointed the two gesturing them asking if they were together now...

"the two nodded..we just realize it after we tried to let go of the situation,,,,saengie said..

"but it was long months ago...myungsoo added..

"de..we did try to do what mr.kyu jongthe advice and the words he gave us but we failed,,we just ended up searching each other so that' is why we are here...

"ahhhh so you were the one myungsoo and sungyeol was talking about back then but we haven't able to talk to you but kyu jong did right? jungmin interrupted..

"de...they are...they really ressembles appa right even their names are the same,, its a total coincidence...i think that was the power of love...sungyeol amused..

"appa they are not harabeoji? sungyeol's little angel asked all of a sudden...

"ye,,they are not but they look similar to your harabeoji,,they were really alike...sungyeol smiled to their kids...

"anyway,,,since you both heremmwhy don't you join us,,,it's actually our birthday and our appa's death anniversary,,,myungsoo invites them...

"ahh ani,,i think it was your family's gathering,,thank you...saengie bowed to them,,

"ani..appa with be happy if you joined us...it was just a little awkward seeing a younger gace of appa than their sons...sungyeol muttered and all just laugh...

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter