CHAPTER 30: THE MEMORIES PT 1

OTHER SIDE OF LOVE SERIES 3: LOVE YOU YONGWONHI
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"the new couple decided to visit the grave of hyun joong and young saeng their half brother at heart...

"thanking the now lying on grave is what their intention to do not because they believe what happen to them was just a curse of love but because this couple helped them meet together,,,thankful from bringing them together,,,able to let their selves realized that they love each other,,,thankful to be loved and love the person who was beside them...

"making them as their inspiration and guide in realizing that two people with the saem ual status is not a hindrance to get love and love someone....thinkiong of what this couple had done,,being suffered from their so called love is not their reason for loving the same as them but because they found out how love would create a better relationship and how a pure love was made to make two people happy...they knew tha this kind of relationship would be as hard as the couple experienced,,hearing the stories how they struggle from being outcasted by the family is a mere proof that the love is pure at heart,,and it didn't bother them to be scared to face they wanting to each other,,,

"it was fated,,they were destined to be together,, or they were soulmates,,but what is the proof for themto say this words? true love? God's will? envious to the couple? they want to try out? curiousity? confusing at how the heart beats for the saem gender? fate, destiny, or soulmate? are those the same? fate, is it the God's will? destiny, you are bound to be together no matter what,,, soul mate,,two souls that connects and whatever happen soul will lead you to that defined soul partner...what was the end of this three,, they all eand up together,,,but what our ancestors believe,,,de javu or re-encarnation acts in our life,,,past events would happen in the present for sure....do you believe in it? for me,,,its always a matter of decision,,,a matter of choice,,yourself will be the one making your fate, right destination and you forever soulmate...

"thye relationship continuous, they've been together in peace,,no one could prevent them from being together...happily and enjoying every single moment of their days,,,being together makes their everyday copletes or even more than that...

......

......

......

A/N: well as we all know the end was created at the previous chapter,,,and now here i am making a summary of all how the two made the moments and struggle on their lives...the conversations and their quotes and promises to each other...

~other side of love~

"this is how they started...(chapter 4)

"Young saeng cried facing down and said, who are you,, what was you in my life? what did you do to me,

"Hyun joong got to be curious, he get closer to young saeng and make him explain everything, yah! look at me what's happening what did i do to you? explain it carefully.. muljima huh...

"Young saeng continue to cried while saying... everytime i see you, when im with you alone, this one (pointing to his heart) this one , he repeat, reacting so weird,, it feels like it explodes...eottokaji,,, why am i always feeling like this,,,,he then pushed hyun joong again, but hyun joong instead of saying anything he grabbed young saeng arm and hugged him tightly and say this words,i like you and i love you...

"Young saeng was shocked and surprise then his heart pounded more, faster than before and stop crying, words doesnt want to come out on his lips...

"Hyun joong release young saeng from his hug when he notice that young saeng stopped to cry and he look to his face wiping the tears that left on young saeng's face...

"But young saeng seems to be still unconscious for a minute and after, he talked and ask... what?? did i heard it well? 

"Ye i love you young saeng ah ever since i met you, saranghae, hyun joong repeat,,

"Ah dwaeseo, young saeng slapped his own face, i cant beleive this im just having a mistake hearing you, then he turned back, young saeng thought as he is just dreaming..when he is about to open the door he suddenly faced back to hyun joong because of what he heared,,,,

"I want you to be my boyfriend,,,can you accept it, be my lover,,can you try to love me? hyun joong ask without regret.

"Ehhhh, young saeng response speechless, because he cant open his mouth to talk something...

"Ok, Hyun joong sighed and said, you cant force yourself to answer me now, and i dont want to force you, maybe you were surprised by now and you need to have time to think, then hyun joong passed by young saeng and tried to escape the room with embarrassment but young saeng say something but not too loud, he said YES....

"hyun joong turned to young saeng, de? what did you say,, i mean can you say it once again?

"Well, i mean we can try, and, and well i just want to confirm why my heart feels like this,,, young expalained with hesitation..

"Hyun joong cant beleive  of what young saeng said so instead of talking too much and make sure that young saeng will not changed his mind he rather hugged young saeng again with a smile and happiness on his face and said,, so you and me? he asked again..

"Young saeng just pouted and make a glare to hyun joong saying yes and look down of shyness and cover his face with his hand...eottoke....

"Hyun joong keeps on hugging young saeng so tight,while young saeng keep embarrassed,,,,,Yah untighten me,,Apa!, young saeng said with a low but sweet voice and seem shy....

"Eo mian im just happy...hyun joong release young saeng, but cant hide the happiness of both of them...

......

"Hyun joong try to comfort young saeng and said to him, i may not assure you of what will be the consequences of our relationship in the end but some time you will know the true purpose of me loving you..i will try my best to give you everything... but for now i will help you to know my sincerity, and get your full trust in me... "Hyun Joong embraced young saeng for a while and stay still as they want to enjoy the time being alone..(chapter 5 when they were at the oval for a walk)

.......

"Young saeng and hyun joong walked outside...ne hyun joong, you didnt told me that you already saw me before? young saeng ask suddenly..

"Hyun joong think of the reason and said,, well im planning to tell you but i knew that heechul will make his performance here so i decided to just surprise you....i thought it would be fun if i surprise you for this....

"young saeng keeps punching hyun joong arm and said with teary eyes, Nappeun neo,, you always make fun of me,,, 

"Keumanhae, hyun joong trying to calm down young saeng,,,keuman, you're hurting my arm,,,it's not important of where and when i start to know you,,,i admire you since then yes, but i never thought that this feelings of mine will grow when i meet you again,,believe me, i dont make fun with you,,, my feelings for you is true and im sincere,,,,he then hug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter