CHAPTER 11: BULLIED

OTHER SIDE OF LOVE SERIES 3: LOVE YOU YONGWONHI
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Monday came up that fast,,the kids will back to their routine at school..they had decided to take care of the kids and let them stay at home with them instead of returning them to their halmeonni....it been years when they let their paents do what were supposedly they are doing as parents....but because they are busy at work their parents were the one guiding the kids,,but luckily they were benn close to their sons..its really hard in taking care of their kids since they are both doesn't know how to be a parents...but now they thought that it is time to take the responsibility,,the kids were so happy when they knew they will stay with their appa for long...they thought that it is better to guide their kids now especially there is someone stalking the kids,,,,they already planned to send the kids overseas at a young age because their parents always work outside the country but it wasn't good for the kids to travel always  so they just decided to asked theirnparents to help them raise their kids and have time with them...

"They already thought that what if they marry their fiances..will they have soe hardships taking care of the kids?,,hyun joong had opened it once but was just a joke,,unknowingly young saeng took it into heart and ended up into a fight and misunderstanding,,so from that day on they never talked about mothers and wife..they just focus on how they will able to raise the kids without mothers beside them,,,good thing the kids were grown nice and cooperative.they always aware and alert whenever the kids have questions about mothers,,why their appa live together? why they have a unique family,,,at their age they usually asked those questions due to that some kids asked why they don't have mothers...they can't give information on how their mother looks like because they don't really know how they looks like,,,it just the ajjuma who took care of the ladies and noona (ms.ahn) knows about the two surrogate...

"One day young saeng went to his noona's office as he was called by her to discuss something...he opened the office where ms.ahn is staying but this noona is not there so he waited inside and sat to his noona's chair..without any reason or whatever ghost or something he was tempted as he took his hand on the drawer and opened it...he saw a picture and he opened it fully..he took it and looked carefully,,,who is this girl?...he thought.. as he flip it to see the back but there is another picture but ignored it first and he just looked at the back of the first picture without even looking carefully to the second picture...jessica KHJ?,,he read,,,

"He was about to look at the second picture but the door opened and noona came in,,he immediately put back the pictures to the drawer and stood up to start the discussion about the new product proposal,,,,they started and he left forgets about the picture as he was walking with the documents on his hands reading them while on the way on his office....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE KIDS POV 

''uwaaaahhhh!!!~~~~~ sungyeol cried.....

''sungyeol-ah don't cry..myungsoo patted his brother but he himself already sobbing...

''oppa---...gyuri who was just behind the two run towards her sunggyu oppa as he was coming from his class...

''wae? what happen to them?..sunggyu asked his dongsaengs.

''sunggyu hyung....those kids are bad...they say we don't have eomma....sungyeol cried out more...

''yaahhhhh!! why are you bullying my dongsaeng...sunggyu shouted...

''the kids hide on the tall plant and keeps stucking their tongue....

''keumanhae??...sunggyu yelled again...

''sunggyu...why are you shouting..are you in a fight or what?...kyu jong came to pick the kids together with myungsoo and sungyeol who was called by the couple as they were still busy at the office..

''appa those kids are bad...they bullied myungsoo oppa and sungyeol oppa....gyuri said as he ran to his father...

''omo come over here baby....kyu jong bent down and took myungsoo and sungyeol infront of him..

''uncle~~~~ why we don't have eomma..sunggyu hyung and gyuri noona have eomma but why we don't have...myungsoo cried but his face looks mad fiercely staring to the kids..he hugged sungyeol...

''baby..did your appa told you already right...you won't inderstand it right now..in the future you will know everything and i want you to not to be mad to your appa arrasseo...kyu jong wiped off the tears of the kids...

''yaaahhhhh!! you won't stop? i will throw you to the garbage can!...sunggyu yelled and threatened the kids..

''sunggyu that's enough baby..let's go...

''omo! omo! what's happening here....kid why are you yelling at our kids huh..any problem?..a middle age woman came... ''so you are the mother of those kids...kyujong stood up and approach the two moms...

''de...wae? any problem?..one mom asked..

''ye..your kids were bullying this kids...kyu jong replied as he was pointing myungsoo and sungyeol...i think you have to teach your kids to not just say things that are not appropriate...the keep saying and teasing this kids that the don't have eomma..it was ridiculous at their age right!..kyu jong talked calmly and nice...

''mwo?! ani...isn't that true i mean....one lf the mom felt so irritated but didn't able to throw her words as she was cut by kyu jong...

''mrs...its not that point...ok lets assume they don't have eomma but they are just 4 years old and just turning to 5..the still donlt understand everything..

''omo...one mom hissed...my husband is one of the contributor in this school...we can kick you out of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter