CHAPTER 21: BACK TO HOMETOWN,MEETING THE FAMILY AND FRIENDS

OTHER SIDE OF LOVE SERIES 3: LOVE YOU YONGWONHI
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''halmeoni~~~...sungyeol childishly run towards their halmeonis...

''myungsoo sighed...here we go again with this retarded specie....

''youngsaeng appa patted myungsoo's head because they know how annoyed he was everytime sungyeol act so childish....

''eo myungie...come here...halmeoni said.... myungsoo went to his halmeoni and gave each of them a kiss on the cheek...

''so how are you both? didn't heard news about you two..according to your secretaries you always overworked... mrs. heo said..

''eomma aniya...anyway young seng always overworked i just accompany him..hyunjoong said laughing...

''young saemg hissed..who told you to accompany me...he rolled his eyes...yaahhh sungyeol..myungsoo stop playing in the pool...he yelled as he notice their son playing with the water...

"Appa can we go swimming? myungsoo asked....

"Aniya!!! come here...don't play to that water...for goodness sake,,we just came from traveling,,you have to rest first...young saeng told the two...

"Appa~~~~ sungyeol whined looking at their hyun joong appa...

"I told you to come here,,,just go swimming tomorrow,,that pool won't run away,,,aigoo this kids makes my head ache attack,,,look at them,,you spoiled them much,,young saeng blame hyun joong...

"Hyun joong just chuckled as he put his arm around his boyfriend's waist...saengie rolled his eyes...kids come here...look at your young saeng appa,,,his nose is blowing a fire already,,,come here palli if you don't want to get barbecued with his firing nose...hyun joong told the two jokingly...young saeng hit him on stomach,,,you jerk,,,he hissed...

"Aigoo,,nothing had change...the two eomma shook their heads...

"kaja,,,im sure you were hungry now,,,mrs.kim said...

"All of them headed to the dining area and eat their food,,,finally they ate korean foods again for after long years...

"Ahhhh i miss this food jinjja....young saeng said as they happily ate their meal as usual the two kids keeps getting foods on each others plate..

............

............

............

"the next day,,,morning came,,they were still tired as they didn't had much sleep due to that parents played with the kids...chit chat the whole night....

"yahhhh!!!! EODIYA~!~~~~! screams and and seems like there's a cockfight outside the room washeard,,they jumped on the bed and eyes widened....mwoya? hyun joong asked and they listen carefully to the commotion...

"yahhh,,,sweet couple where are you? different voices was heard...

"they went out and check,,,yahhhh!!! what are you shouting at there at this early? hyun joong yelled out from the second floor...

"Hey,,been a long time of course we want to see both of you...they all scattered and look up to them,,,

"jamkan,,wait for a moment ok,,im sure we can at least washed before going down..hyun joong told them grinning...

"Arrasseo,,we bought something to cook we will just prepare this,,come down palli...kyu jong told and smiled...

"Arrasseo...we'll be down in 5 minutes....the two went back to their room and sped up to clean thair selves..

...

...

"long time no see huh..how's life? you didn't even thought of visiting us here...jungmin said,,

"we are busy there..managing the business there is much harder than managing the main branch here...young saeng complained..

"Aigoo so is that the reason why you go back here? hyung jun asked while munching some of the grilled pork..

"Ani...young saeng asnwered,,,the kids were insisting to go back here...he added..

'Ohhh speaking,,where are they,,,why they wanted to go back here? any reason? kyu jong spoke while grilling..

"Young saeng sighed...nothing,,they just want to have a comfortable life,,and according to myungsoo,,,sungyeol really wants to go back here so we decided to grant the kid's wish,,they promise not to look for their eomma...they are aware anyway...

"Ahhhh,,ok,,,sungmin once told me that hyunah still working at the restaurant....jiyoung who was peeling the fruits sid...

"When did you two met? kyu jong raise an eyebrow and asked...

"I just met him when we went to their mall for shopping with the kids...ert,,,..jiyoung grinned...

"De...we know,,we call them once in a while and talk to the kids...we still communicating, well jessica is married already...hyun joong said..

"Ohh jinjja? all exclaimed..

"dee,,,the two nodded....

"Appa~~~~ the kids went out rubbing their eyes...

"Ohhh,,come here...greet your uncles and auntie....young saeng and hyun joong gestured the kids to come closer...

"De annyeong haseyo, the two greeted and  gave each a peck on the cheeks...

"Aigoo they are grown ups already,,,are they really your sons...so handsome,,,all complimented,,,

"Appa we will just take our bath,,myungsoo said,,,hey kaja,,,,he told sungyeol who were leaning on his appa's back...

"later....sungyeol said in sleepy eyes...

"Now! myungsoo said emphasizing the word...'

"appa im still sleepy,,,,,sungyeol said in a hoarse voice...

"Take your bath now,,,your sunggyu hyung and gyuri noona will come soon...young saeng told...

"Jinjja? myungsoo asked excitedly...sungyeol stood up..kaja myungie...he said and run inside..

"Myungsoo shook his head and bowed to everyone... yahhh!!!! sungyeol,,i told you to act grown up huh!!!!...he shouted running towards inside...

"im still kid and so what now!!!...sungyeol shouted back....

"aigoo...they still act like that until now that we are here in korea...young saeng patted his forehead...

"are they always fighting? jungmin asked....

"Ani,,not fighting,,its just that sungyeol is still so childish that myungsoo always got irritated so he always scolded his brother...young saeng answered,,,

''Aigoo they are kids anyway,,sunggyu always do that with his dongsaeng..

"actually myungso and sungyeol always talk about sunggyu and gyuri,,they misses them a lot...hyun joong laughed...

"Jinjja,,and same as them,,aigoo are they really the young generation of us? jiyoung laughed too...

"Maybe that's it...ohhh yeahh jungmin and hyung jun's babies were all grown ups too...kyu jong said..

"Ahhh matta we havent seen them,,,they were 12 years old and jungmin's maknae is 10 years old now right? hyun joong questioned..

"Ahhh yeahhh,,good thing we had babies finally,,and our wives were really so annoying when they got fatter after giving birth, those figured conscious wives were really mean to us after that..but now good thing they were more responsible than before...jungmin talked like a mad one remembering how mean their wives and blaming them for making tham fatter..

"What was th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter