CHAPTER 20: BEEN SO LONG

OTHER SIDE OF LOVE SERIES 3: LOVE YOU YONGWONHI
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey appa~~~ where are you? sungyeol was running in the house looking for his appa...it has been years they are grown up and in highschool already...spending in U.S for years makes their lives moved on...

"Yahhhh!!!! stop running you jerk!!! mungsoo yelled out as sungyeol bump unto him....

"Mehrong!!!! sungyeol childishly teased his brother...

"Ahhhh!!!! just wait and see if i catch you, you will be dead.....myungsoo warning him making a pissed off face to him...

"Try to...sungyeol stick his tongue...

"Crazy,,,why is he like that..so childish....myungsoo mumbled annoyingly...

"Apppa~~~~ sungyeol shouted....

"Yaahhhh stop shouting your voice is so irritating....myungsoo complain...

"Shirheo..cover your ears with your headphones so that you wont hear me....sungyeol mocked at him...

"Haissstttt...myungsoo run try to catch sungyeol but sungyeol saw him approaching so he sped up towards their appa's room screaming like a girl...

"Appa~~~ appa~~~ sungyeol hid in between their appas who were on bed....

"Hey what are you two doing? young saeng asked as they jumped up on bed in surprise,,they were resting anyway from work..

"Myungsoo wants to hit me,,,,sungyeol covers his face with the blanket that was wrapped around their appas a while ago....

"Yaahhh im not hitting you liar,,myungsoo grinned...

"Then why are you chasing me? sungyeol asked under the blanket...

"Because you are so annoying you keeps shouting like a kid,,,myungsoo complained...

"non of your business anyway,,just mind your own,,,sungyeol said still under the blanket...

"Ahhh,,,,myungsoo wiggle in frustration knowing he can't win over his annoying brother...

"The couple were just watching how the two converse....

"Appa im not annoying,,,tell him to go...sungyeol shook his appa's arm and said...

"Ok,,stop it now...it's too early it's only 6am and did you know what time did we got home? huh,,we are resting...young saeng told them...

"Ani..the two shook their heads...

"ahhhhh,,why i can't have a peaceful sleep with this two...young saeng murmured...

"Did you just got home late again? myungsoo asked...

"As usual 5am,,,,so can you give us time to sleep? it's vacation you should have spending more time on bed...hyun joong answered and told the two...

"we can't sleep that long...sungyeol spoke removing the blanket...

"Appa,,,we are bored already...can't we go somewhere for vacation? please? myungsoo sitted on the bed..

"But we are busy,,,your abeoji were in korea now...unless we shift our work,,we in korea and they will manage here again like before...hyun joong said,,

"Then why don't you shift...appa,,i want to see korea again,,,we were just 5 when we left korea right? i miss sunggyu hyung...and gyuri noona..myungsoo suggested...

"and eomma....sungyeol added sulking his lower lip.

"the two stunned and glare to sungyeol and myungsoo...

"The two kids laughed,,we're just joking...we just want to go back there,,,and can we just study there..it's really boring here...they said and complained..

"Are you sure?the two questioned...

"They nodded...

"we can't..go back to your room now,,,young saeng answered eyeing them and went back to his sleep...

"Appa~~~ sungyeol shook his appa pestering for it...

"Stop it sungyeol,,,im sleepy don't talk to me now..let's just talk about it later...young saeng hold his son on the waist trapping the both hands...

"appa...myungsoo coldly approach hyunjoong appa...

"Hyunjoong patted him on the head...let's talk about it later...appa is tired,,,we can't think about it...

"sungyeol went out from bed whinning...

"Appa if you are worried about eomma,,,i mean about ajjuma,,,don't worry the reason why we want to go back in korea is not because of them,,we just want to have a comfortable life in there...sungyeol really wants to go back home to korea that much,,,myungsoo said seriously and turn around...

"this is your home now,,,youngsaeng spoke softly not even looking at their son...

"Myungsoo stopped for a while and then left the room...

.....

.....

.....

"myungie...why appa doesn't want to go back there? i really want to see korea again..i don't have friends in here...they are all mean to me...sungyeol wrapped his arms around his knees...

"because you are annoying,,,myungsoo rolled his eyes and switch on the tv and turn to korean tv shows..

"sungyeol was silent,,,,myungsoo was seriously thinkng at how they can persuade their appas about it...

"let's go out...i want to get fresh air..and let's play at the arcade...myungsoo suggested...

"Your treat? sungyeol said..

"How can i treat you...we don't have cash....

"Then let's withdraw first...since credit cards are not used at the arcade...i want to shop for clothes too....sungyeol brighten up his mood..

"They both look at each other and rapidly run their pace towards their room and get prepared....

"After few minutes they all done and left home,, not disturbing their appa from their room...

"they played, enjoy their selves and shop things for themselves,clothes,, perfumes,accesories,,myungsoo bought a new guitar....

"Hey  i think that was your 5th guitar already,,,,frustrated musician...sungyeol teased...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter