Dear Mom

Drabbles

Shim Hee Young

Dear umma,

                I know it’s hard for you and appa to bring me to work all the time. I know it’s hard for you to be idols and parents. People say you and appa had me too early and I know it’s true. But you still love me and I just want to say I love you too.

Love, Hee Young


 

Kim Joo Han

Dear umma,

                Umma, don’t cry anymore. I know it hurts that appa is away all the time. You cry every night when you think I’m already sleeping. But I’m sure that appa loves you so much. I love you so much too, umma. So I’ll be your hero while appa is gone.

Love, Joo Hae


 

Jung Mi Cha

Dear umma,

                I don’t know if you know me because they said you died giving birth to me. I’m Jung Mi Cha, daughter of Jung Yunho and Jung Sooyoung. I don’t know how you look like, umma, but appa said you’re the most beautiful woman ever. Appa is okay now but Uncle Jae and Uncle Su said his eyes don’t sparkle anymore. Umma, can you visit his dreams? It’ll make appa happy again.

Love, Mi Cha


 

Park Eun Kyung

Dear umma,

                Umma, I know you’re sick. I saw your medicines yesterday. I can see how appa is so worried. I see him crying at times when he’s alone. Is it because taking care of me is very tiring? Don’t worry, umma. I’ll behave more. I’m gonna be the one to take care of you from now on. Nurse Park Eun Kyung at your service.

Love, Eun Kyung


 

Lee Chung Ho

Dear umma,

                I know I’ve been naughty lately. I know I shouldn’t have fought with the big bully in school. But it’s really his fault, umma. Really. He’s shouldn’t say bad things about you and appa. But I know it’s wrong to fight back. I’m sorry, umma. I promise to be a good boy. Cross my heart.

Love, Chung Ho


 

Cho Bon Hwa

Dear umma,

                Growing up, I knew I’d just want to be like you and appa. Now that I’m about to start my trainee years in SM, I’m scared. I don’t know if I can do it, umma. I really want to sing and dance like you and appa. But it looks hard. I don’t wanna disappoint you. So I’ll do my best, umma. I’ll make you proud.

Love, Bon Hwa

 

o-o-o-o-o

A/N: The only way these drabbles are related is through the concept of writing a letter/note their mom, who is Sooyoung. No, they're not half-siblings. They're unrelated that way =))