Bet

Drabbles

“Oppa, that’s really boring!” Sooyoung pouted at the man beside her as they stood in the living room of Super Junior’s dorm. “Can we pick something else?”

Siwon shook his head. “We made an agreement, Soo. I get to name the bet and my end of the bargain. You pick your end.”

“But seriously…” The brunette protested. “You’re really going to bet that Ryeowook oppa is going to come out of his room wearing a red shirt?”

“Of course! I don’t stay in the dorm remember?” He smirked triumphantly. “If I win, I get a kiss on the lips.”

Sooyoung shut her eyes momentarily, praying to the heavens that Ryeowook was wearing some other color. “If I win, you will cross dress.”

“Deal.” The dark haired man opened his mouth to say something else when the door to Ryeowook’s room suddenly opened.

Much to Sooyoung’s disdain, he was wearing a red shirt.

Siwon smiled smugly. “Where’s my kiss?”

                Rolling her eyes, she pressed her lips on his nonetheless without any other second thoughts. She could feel him smile against her lips and it made her feel all warm and cuddly inside. He wrapped his strong arms around her and pulled her closer. Ryeowook could only gawk at the couple before rolling his eyes at the sight soon after.

“Get a room!” Ryeowook laughed at the two. “By the way, thanks for this shirt hyung! It fits really well. It’s really a good idea you asked me to wear this.”

Siwon bit his lip worriedly when Sooyoung pulled away. “Uh oh.”

“CHOI SIWON!”