Snowman

Drabbles

                Donghae laughed as everyone else continued with the snowball fight. He really did treasure moments like this… when he and his friends could be their real selves instead of being the idols on camera. Shaking his head at Shindong who just pelted Yesung in the face with a snowball, he looked around in search for a certain tall, beautiful, long legged brunette. When he found the said girl sitting on the snow covered ground with a pout on her face, he made his way over to her to see what was wrong.

“Soo, are you okay?”

Sooyoung looked up at his face, still pouting. “Oppa, I want a snowman.”

He arched an eyebrow. “You can build one, Soo. There’s more than enough snow around.”

“But I can’t. I tried but it looks weird.” She nodded towards the balls of snow on the ground.

Donghae fell silent as he thought of a way to make his girlfriend smile when an idea popped into his mind. “Do you want me to help you?”

“Yes, please.” The SNSD member beamed.

                Much to her surprise, Donghae proceeded to gather snow in his arms. Walking over to where Heechul was standing beside Yoona, he smirked triumphantly when he dumped all of the snow on Super Junior’s resident princess. Heechul shrieked in surprise as the cold substance soaked his body while those around them burst out in laughter.

"You want a snowman, right? That’s a start.”

Though the Heenim was more than pissed with him to say the least, he didn’t mind. At least he made Sooyoung laugh.