Rising Sun

Drabbles

                A serene smile made its way to Changmin’s lips as he gazed at the sunrise from a distance. The early morning winds were cold but he didn’t mind the slightest. For him, a sunrise was one of those things that people took for granted… but it was one of the most beautiful things on Earth. Changmin’s head rested lightly on the head of the sleeping woman beside him; his shoulder being used as a temporary pillow of the brunette beauty in his arms. He pulled the blanket tighter around them, tearing his eyes off the beautiful sun to settle on her.

“Soo… It’s time to wake up.” He gently shook his girlfriend. “The sun’s here.”

Sooyoung stirred in his arms before his eyes slowly opened a few seconds later. “You’re right, oppa.” She said sleepily after a yawn escaped her lips. “The sunrise is beautiful.”

“But not as beautiful as you are.” He corrected, making her face flush.

                The media and the fans often took Sooyoung for granted, reasoning that she was always in the background behind her other friends and she would always be a part of SNSD, right? But Changmin would never do that. Because for him, just as the sunrise was one of the most beautiful things on Earth…

She was the most beautiful woman in the world.