Message

Drabbles

                Yunho couldn’t quite name the multitude of emotions he was feeling. True to his word, Jaejoong did send him a text message… a very long one at that. He read the whole thing… every single word. But he still didn’t know how he would feel. After all those hateful things Junsu had said to him through Twitter, he didn’t know if he was going to believe and trust any of the JYJ members ever again. They had always settled things in privafe so why was it suddenly so different now? Is it because they were already JYJ and not DBSK?

“Oppa…” Though she had always been by his side for the past two difficult years of his life, Yunho could never quite grasp just how Sooyoung always knew when he needed her. “Are you okay?”

“Hyung texted.”

Sooyoung nodded, standing beside him. “What did he say?”

“Many things… I don’t know, Soo.” A long sigh escaped his lips as he pocketed his phone once more. “What should I do?”

She wrapped her arms around him, pulling him closer to her. She knew he needed the assurance. She knew he needed her there. “Take your time, oppa.”

And neither of them said anything else… because really was no need for words. Just silence and comfort.