Magic Castle

Drabbles

“Cinderella’s castle looks so pretty, appa.”

Jaejoong gently lifted his daughter up so he could adjust her position against his chest. “How about you make your own castle?”

Kim Young-Jae paused thoughtfully as she sat on the bed beside her father; her head resting on his chest and he held up the children’s book in front of them. “My castle is going to be bigger than Cinderella’s! And it’s going to be pink and full of those shiny things… What are they again, appa?”

“Diamonds.” Sooyoung answered for her husband as she entered the bedroom and settled on the other side of Jaejoong.

He smiled brightly at her, pressing a kiss on her cheek before he turned his attention back to the five year old girl snuggled closely to him. “What else do you want in your castle?”

“I want unicorns and fairies!” The little girl exclaimed excitedly. “And everything is going to move because of magic!”

Jaejoong laughed, finding the enthusiasm of his daughter. “How about you go and get another book so I can read it for you?”

                Young-Jae was off the bed in an instant, running to her room to get another book. It was a rare moment that the couple had alone; Jaejoong taking full advantage of it by pulling his wife on top of him. She blushed at his actions, resting her head on his chest as he wrapped his strong arms around her.

“That was a pretty interesting castle you two imagined.” Sooyoung commented in a whisper.

“It still lacks something though.” He replied, nuzzling the side of her neck.

She moved her head so that she was face to face with him. "What is it?"

“A master’s bedroom far, far away from any intruders… our daughter included.”

“OPPA!”