Magazine

Drabbles

                Jaejoong sat patiently on a sofa, flipping through a magazine. Beside him, Kim Junsu was an entirely different story. Ever since he was dragged to go on a mini shopping trip, he did nothing else but to rant about he could’ve been doing something else than waiting and carrying shopping bags. No one could really blame him. When Sooyoung told him that it was a mini shopping trip, he really didn’t expect it to last past two hours.

“My hands are sore from carrying all those bags.” Junsu grumbled. “Aish…”

“I carry as many bags as you do, pabo. Do you hear me complain?” Jaejoong flipped the page. “You’re a grown man. it up.”

He rolled his eyes at the older man. “She’s your girlfriend. Of course you don’t mind and you just spend time reading a magazine.” A beat passed. “Can I barrow?”

“No.”

                But before Junsu could complain any further, Sooyoung stepped out of the dressing room. Clad in a short strapless silk black dress that flaunted her long legs and hugged her body in the right places, her appearance made the men’s jaw drop in astonishment. Jaejoong turned his attention completely away from the magazine, grinning appreciatively at his girlfriend.

“How do I look?” She asked though the question was a little bit more for her boyfriend than it was for her friend.

“Damn, hyung…” Junsu let out a low whistle. “Your girlfriend is really hot. Her–”

Jaejoong whacked his face with the magazine. “She’s my girl. Eyes off.” A beat passed. “Here’s the magazine.”