Chapter 5

Now or Never

You were seated at a table and were tapping your feet while taking in the scenery. *Wah~ this place seems nice….really pretty...it must be expen-* Baekhyun interrupted your thoughts by clearing his throat.

“Do you come here often?” You asked him. He nodded and you replied “That’s nice.” *Damn! He must be rich! I mean look at this place…I kind a don’t feel comfortable…* You looked down at your attire which was jeans and boots and then to the other women sitting. They were wearing fancy dresses and skirts.

As you pouted Baekhyun said “Everything okay?”

“Hmm?” You replied.

He responded “I mean...” He looked around the restaurant and then back at you “Do you feel comfortable here?”

You smiled and said “Yes, it’s fine, I was just looking and noticed it’s a really beautiful restaurant.”*Can he read my mind?*

Before Baekhyun could say anything the waiter came and said “Here are your menus.”

Baekhyun took the menus from him and handed one to you. “Thank you.” You said and took the menu.

As you opened the menu your mouth almost started to drool at all the luxurious and delicious food they had. Your gaze turned to the price and your eyes almost popped out. You gulped and took a peek at Baekhyun. He was casually looking at the menu, but when he saw you look at him, he smiled and gave back his menu to the waiter.

“I’ll have the cream pasta.” He said and folded his arms on the table. He looked at you and asked “And what about you Sohee, what would you like?”

You gulped again and before you could say anything Baekhyun said “Try the cream pasta, it’s my favorite.” You looked up at him and nodded in agreement.

 

Soon enough the food came. As the waiter placed the food on the table you clasped your hands together and said “Thank you!” You heard the waiter chuckle as he bowed and left.

You took a spoon full of pasta and your taste buds went wild. You started to gouge down the food. As you ate you saw Baekhyun softly gazing at you. You looked up at him and swallowed your food, before saying “Is something wrong?”

He nodded his head and said “No.”

You took a sip of water and replied “Then…” You put your head down and continued “Am I embarrassing you?”

He chuckled and responded “No.”

You looked up at him and tilted your head confused, “Then what?”

He smiled and said “The way you eat-“

You cut him off and said “I eat like a pig don’t I?”

“I wasn’t going to say that.” He replied.

You looked up at him and said “What were you going to say?”

“I was going to say I haven’t seen anyone eat the way you do, especially a girl.” He replied and took a spoon of pasta.

You sighed and said “I know-“You, also, got a spoon of pasta and said “I eat like a man.” You said and put the spoon in your mouth.

He laughed and took a sip of water before saying “No, I think the way you eat is cute.”

You almost dropped your spoon hearing that. *Did he just say I’m cute?* You cleared your throat and said “Wh-what?” You said blushing.

He chuckled at your shyness and said “Nothing.”

“What did you say tell me?” You replied.

He smiled and said in a tune “I-don’t-repeat-myself.”

 

You were laying in your bed and biting your lip. *Baekhyun-Sohee….Sohee-Baekhyun? No! No! Baekhyun-Sohee…I like the ring of that…NO! I can’t like him…impossible…I just met him…I mean…I don’t know! Ohh…where was I? Ohh yeah! Baekhyun-Sohee…* You laughed and started rolling around your bed until you fell onto the floor. “Oww!” You screamed sitting up.

Suddenly the door opened and Hana said “What’s wrong?”

You smiled and cooed “Nothing.”

She furrowed her eyebrows and suddenly a spark came upon her eyes “Aye~” She said and sat down next to you “Who is he? Is he cute?”

 

Baekhyun was laying in bed, back leaning against the headboard.  Out of nowhere his door opened and Kris came running in. As Kris slammed the door shut Baekhyun shook and looked his way.

“Hyung?” Baekhyun said.

“Yeah, yeah it’s me-“Kris said as he sat down on Baekhyun’s bed and continued “I got something for you.” He handed him a brown envelope.

“What is this?” Baekhyun said as he took it.

“Open it.” Kris said smirking.

Baekhyun opened it and his face froze. “This-this…this is-“

Kris cut him off and finished “The girl you’ve been looking for.”

~o~o~o~

Ohh yush~I updated!

What do you guys think of this story so far, be honest love <3

And again thanks for subbing and commenting and making me happy! I love those chunky comments!!!

Anyway back to you guys: I KNOW I CAN'T CHOOSE A FAVE IN EXO!!! WHY ARE THEY SO HOT? = ANSWERS NEEDED!!

And I think, if I may be right, that they call him Bacon because, I am just saying now, if you say Baekhyun slowly like B.A.E.K.+H.Y.U.N. it kind of sounds like Bacon? 0.0 (D.O. face lol)

PS: I'm In LOVE with Chen ATM <3

I just noticed not that many people like him. I mean are you sick? Cause clearly he is HOTT STUFF $_$


Before I leave this GIF made me LOL:

ONE MORE THING! Is it just me or do you love BTOB too? I mean I'm Insane for them and Imagine stuff with them all the time!!!

Minhyuk is my fave <3 Hottness overload!

DON'T WORRY THOUGH: I'M STILL AN EXOTIC!!!