Chapter 9

Now or Never

“Bye Sohee!” Hana said as she was pulling her suitcase out the front door.

“Bye! Tell your parents I said Hi.” You said while hugging her tightly.

“Oh. Don’t forget to lock the doors and no boys! When I come back this place better not smell like boys!” Hana said while putting her hands on her hips.

“Aigo~” You said pushing her head back a bit by your fist and continued “See you in a week!”

“Bye!” She said and left.

 

You were laying upside down on your couch and playing with your phone. “What to do! It’s so boring whenever she leaves to visit her parents.” *Ahhh….let me see if I have anything planned for this week.*You opened up your calendar on your phone and almost fell of the sofa.

“Birthday!” You yelled shocked. *It’s Baekhyun’s birthday tomorrow! I don’t have a friggin gift!* You jumped up and went straight into your room.

“Can’t waste a minute.” You pulled out some decent cloths and checked the clock, “The mall should still be open….I better go fast!”

 

“May I be of any assistance miss?” The store employee asked.

You stopped starring at the merchandise and replied “Ohhh…I’m looking for a tie.”

“Let’s see do you know what style this person prefers?” She asked.

“Ahhh…not really.” You said scratching your head.

The employee smiled and said “For who may this tie be for? A father or-“

“No! A classmate.” You finished for her.

She smiled and pointed “This way miss.”

She pointed out the most popular and some designer ties.

“Mhmm….” You said tilting your head and then you saw it. “That one please.” You said pointing to a navy blue tie with white detail.

“This one is really beautiful, miss you have a great taste. It comes from an Italian designer.” She said handing you the tie.

“Italian…” You said and checked the price tag. Your eyes must have popped out because it was pretty expensive for a tie-heck it was the most expensive piece of clothing you would be purchasing.

“Is there a problem?” The employee asked looking at your strange face.

“No. Can you gift wrap this?” You asked handing her the tie.

She smiled and nodded “Yes. Follow me.”

You followed her to the counter.

“Cash or credit?” She asked.

You handed her your credit card. *There goes my savings.* She handed you the bag and smiled.

“Your boyfriend will surely love it.” She said.

You blushed at the word boyfriend and replied “No! We are just friends!”

 

You placed the bag carefully on your dresser and said “He better like this, it made a huge dent in my savings!” You let yourself fall upon your bed. “Aish! I’m so tired.” You pulled up your blanket and said “Part two of the gift shall be done tomorrow!”

 

You were leaving college and suddenly you saw Chanyeol standing outside his car.

*He must be waiting for Baekhyun.* You walked over to him and said “Chanyeol.”

He looked at you and smiled brightly “Ohh Sohee-ah! What’s up? Did you happen to see Baekhyun?”

You nodded and said “No, I didn’t have class with him today.”

 “Ohh…I see. Aish! That kid better get here quick it’s freezing.” He replied rubbing his hands together.

“Uhmm…Chanyeol can you do me a favor?” You asked.

He looked at you and furrowed his eyebrows “What kind of favor?’

“It’s for Baekhyun’s birthday….well…” You whispered the favor into his ear.

He smiled and placed his hands on your shoulders and said “Wah! He will be so surprised!”

~o~o~o~

Hey cute subbies~ So can't you wait for Baekhyun's birthday chapter tomorrow?!?

Spoiler: NONE! HAHA :P BUT it will be romantic~ and Kris will be included in it too :D

Now some Baekhyunie spam! XD