Chapter 12

Now or Never

“Wow! First time being this early.” You said to yourself and took your seat. You opened your folder and took the paper you and Baekhyun had worked on together. Just as you were thinking about Baekhyun the door opened and Baekhyun came in.

You turned around to see who it was, and suddenly you awkwardly smiled and said “Hi.”

He smiled back at you and came next to you, “Is this the final copy?” He said grabbing the paper.

You nodded and said “Yes! Aren’t you exited that it’s finally over.”

He chuckled and replied “Ohh…yes.”

 

Class was over and you were walking outside. *What should I eat for lunch? Hmm….*

“Sohee!” You turned around and saw Chanyeol waving like crazy towards you.

You smiled and waved back. He signaled you to come by him and you did, “Yes?” You asked.

He smiled and said “Come and eat lunch with us?”

“Yeol let’s go I’m starv-“Baekhyun stopped talking once he realized that you were also here, “Sohee?”

Chanyeol placed an arm around your neck and pulled you close, “I just invited Miss Sohee here to dine with us!”

Baekhyun looked at you and back at Chanyeol and replied “That’s a-“

You cut Baekhyun off and said “It’s okay really…I can eat-“

Chanyeol placed his hand on your mouth and said “Aish! I like you better when you don’t talk.”

 

At the end you went with them, and you were sitting at a table waiting for your food to come. You bit your lip and glanced at Baekhyun and then back at Chanyeol. “Thank you.” You said and bowed your head.

Chanyeol laughed and said “Aye! You’re so nice no wonder Baekhyun-“Baekhyun shot him a death glare and Yeol immediately stopped talking.

Soon enough the food was here and all of you started eating.

“Ohh-Baekhyun-“Chanyeol said between chewing his food. Chanyeol had food speared all over his face, so Baekhyun handed him a napkin.

“Yeol…eat then talk.” Baekhyun said nodding his head in disapproval.

Chanyeol gulped down his food and look at you and then back at Baekhyun before saying “You should invite Sohee to the company party.”

You looked up and tilted your head. Baekhyun looked at you and said “I was thinking about that but would you mind coming?”

You bit your lip and before you could say anything Baekhyun got a phone call, so he excused himself and went to take the call in private.

Now you and Chanyeol were left. Chanyeol looked at you and said “Come on Sohee, you should come. I admit it’s a pretty dull party but they have great food!”

You chuckled and replied “I don’t know and besides I wouldn’t have the right kind of cloths for something like that.”

Chanyeol looked at you a bit confused and said “What do you mean?”

You thought for a minute and replied “I mean…I guess…I wouldn’t you know fit in?”

He laughed and then became serious “Don’t worry about appearance Sohee, I can make miracles happen.”

You furrowed your eyebrows and said “What’s that supposed to mean?”

He grinned and replied “You’ll see.”

~o~o~o~

Sorry for the late update >.< I had to update my other stories but don't worry I will not give up writing this story!!

I just can't wait til you guys find out the "favor" LOL!!!!!

Those lips!!!!

-The moment a water bottle is living your dreams....-

SOOO...Uhmm whats the word....PERFECT!!