Chapter 13

Now or Never

“Whoa~” Hana cooed as she looked at the invitation you received from Baekhyun. “Are you going to go?”

You placed a finger on your chin and tapped it, “Uhmm…don’t know.” You causally said.

“What do you mean, you have to go!” Hana demanded.

You laughed and replied “Why-why-why?” You brought your face right next to her and repeated.

“Shut up!” She said flicking your forehead.

“Owh! Yah-“You said but cut off by her.

“Are you scared?” She asked.

You looked up at her and said “Wh-what?” She repeated the question and you said “Wh-why would you think that?”

“Because you’re not pretty.” She said and looked like she was about to explode out of laughter.

Suddenly the doorbell rang.

“I’ll get it!” Hana yelled getting off the sofa and running to the door. Almost breathless she opened the door. “He-ll-o…” She shuttered out. Hana was star-struck. A young man was standing in front of the door smiling.

“Hi.” He said bowing his head a bit.

Hana responded “Ohh…hi…” She said blushing. He chuckled. “What do you need?” She asked shyly.

“Ohh…yeah almost forgot,” He said and then laughed before continuing “Is Sohee here?”

“Sohee?” Hana asked. He nodded and she responded “Just a min-Do you want to come in?” She tilted her head waiting for his response.

“Thank you.” He said entering their apartment. *It’s cute…so girly…* Chanyeol thought looking around the place.

Suddenly, you walked into the kitchen and noticed Chanyeol sitting on a bar-stool. “Chanyeol?” You asked bewildered.

“Water is fine.” Chanyeol said to Hana, who poured him a cup of water. He took a long sip and then stood up.

Chanyeol grabbed your arm and said “I’ll bring her back tonight.”

Hana nodded and chuckled to herself.

“Wait wh-what’s going on….Chanyeol!” You yelled as he dragged you out the house.

 

“No.” Chanyeol said as you walked out the dressing room.

“Chanyeol this is the 100th one!” You said and stomping your feet.

Suddenly, a particular yellow dress came into his vision. “Wait here!” He yelled at ran out to the display.

You turned around and looked at yourself in the mirror. *I haven’t put on a dress since-*

Chanyeol interrupted your thoughts by saying “Sohee, this is it. This is the one!”

You turned around and almost fell back. *It’s the same dress….same as the one I wore on that day…* Chanyeol placed the dress in your hands and pushed you into the dressing room. “Hurry! We have a lot more to take care of!”

You changed into the dress and came out. Chanyeol stood up and started clapping. “Bravo! Bravo!” He walked up to, took your hand and spun you around.

 You giggled as he said “Shall we go my princess?”

You laughed and bowed by holding your dress and bending your legs, “Yes my prince. Let’s go.” You placed your arm in his and walked out the room.

 

“Give her some soft natural curls.” Chanyeol said as he picked up a strand of your hair. “Ohh…and some light make-up will be good too.”

“Yes.” The workers responded and started to work on your face and hair.

“Owh!” You said as the curler burned your head a bit.

“Sorry.” She said and started to fix it.

“Ouch!” You said as the eyeliner poked your eye.

 

Finally, all the ‘torment’ was done.

 “She’s ready.” The worker said and brought Chanyeol inside.

“Well…how do I look?” You said biting your lip. “Weird huh?”

Chanyeol nodded and said “No.” He walked up to you and turned you around, so now you were facing the mirror, “You look amazing.”

 

“Thank you.” You said as Chanyeol was driving.

“Hmm….for what?” He said while he looked at you and back at the road.

“For all this.” You said.

“Don’t say that.” He said and smiled, “What are friends for.”

You smiled at the thought of this new friendship, *Everything I’m wearing from these golden heels to the dress and how I look….is all thanks to you. Thanks for making me feel like this again Chanyeol….I never thought I’d ever look like this since the crash.*

You smiled again and said “So how fun is this party anyway?”

~o~o~o~

BOO! I updated! LOL :P

I know there was A LOT of Chanyeol is this chapter, but trust me this is needed.

Anyway, comment and tell me what you think.

PS: Where do you guys come from, I mean which country?

Sorry

Just so curious!

Love you guys!

DID YOU GUYS CHECK OUT DSP BOYZ, A-JAX?

THEY ARE SUPER Y AND AMAZING SINGERS!!!

I love this one Jaehyung!!!!

OMG CUTIE!!!