Chapter 15

Now or Never

“Umma.” Baekhyun said as he tried to grab his mother’s attention.

“Yes sweetie?” She said looking at him, only him.

“Sohee-ah…” He said and you came forward, “Mom this is Sohee.”

“Hello-“His mom said but suddenly stopped talking once she realized who it was. Her eyes shot wide open and she looked frantically from Baekhyun to you.

You, on the other hand, had no clue who this was. You probably had forgotten her face. “Hello.” You said and bowed.

“Ohh…hello…”His mom said startled. *Does she not recognize me? What game is Baekhyun trying to pull here?*

“Umma do you remem-“Baekhyun said but was cut off by his mom.

“Excuse me! I really need to use the restroom.” She said and scurried away.

*Well that was strange.* You sighed.

Baekhyun heard you sigh and said “Are you getting bored?”

“No! It’s not that…” You said rubbing your arm awkwardly.

He smiled and said “Come on I’ll introduce my brother to you.”

“Ohh…okay.” You said and followed Baekhyun.

 

“Baekhyun having fun?” Kris said as he took a sip of white wine.

“Hyung you’re going to get drunk.” Baekhyun said grabbing the glass out of his hands.

“And who is this?” Kris said raising his eyebrow while he eyed you.

“Hello.” You said and stuck out your hand, “I’m Sohee. Kim Sohee.”

He took your hand and kissed it. “Nice to meet you Kim Sohee.”

Baekhyun, as well as you, was shocked at Kris’s gesture.

Suddenly, Chanyeol came. “OH guys! There you are!” He said as he huffed air into his lungs. “I was looking everywhere for you.”

 

All four of you were seated at a table. Chanyeol was telling a funny story about Baekhyun to you. Although you were laughing along, your attention was somewhere else.

*Why is he still looking at me?* You cringed at the thought of Kris still looking at you.

Baekhyun noticed you being uncomfortable and said “Sohee are you okay?”

“Ohh yes I’m fine.” You said smiling at him.

He looked at you for a second and then to Kris. *He doesn’t recognize her does he?*

Suddenly, a slow song came on and couples started appearing on the dance floor.

“Ohh…this is my favorite part!” Chanyeol said excitedly.

You laughed and said, “Why? Do you like dancing?”

Chanyeol looked at you and said “Not that. When people start dancing the food table isn’t that crowded.” He got up and said “Excuse me I have something calling for me.”

You and Baekhyun laughed at Chanyeol who was stuffing his face with food.

“Does he always eat that much?” You asked.

Baekhyun chuckled and said “I would be lying if I said no.”

Suddenly, Kris stood up and extended his hand towards you, “Would you like to dance with me?” He asked.

*What?* You bit your lip and looked at Baekhyun for a sign, “I-“

Baekhyun cut you off and said “Go on Sohee. You should enjoy yourself.”

You looked at Baekhyun, *Why did you say that?*. None the less you stood up and took Kris’s hand, “Okay.”

Kris led you to the dance floor. You could see girls eyeing you with envy and gossiping.

Kris pulled you closer to his body and said “Do you know how to dance.”

You shook your head and said “No. I’m not that good of a dancer.”

Kris smiled and said “Then follow my lead.”

You nodded and he wrapped his arms around your waist.

Meanwhile, Baekhyun was looking at you guys. He sighed, *What was I even thinking?* He laughed, *Why will she want to be with me anyway? That’s just a fictional idea…I can’t even be a man…* He looked at you and Kris his heart broke into pieces. *It’s not like we were in any kind of relationship…but it still feels wrong….*

 

“Lair.” Kris said as you guys danced.

You furrowed your eyebrows and said “What? I’m not a lair.”

He chuckled at how defensive you became and said, “You said you didn’t know how to dance.”

You smiled and said “Maybe you’re just that good of the teacher.”

Kris smirked and said, “Maybe.”

You were about to say something, when Kris said “This might sound like a cheesy pick-up line but….” He stared deeply into your eyes and said “Have we met before? I swear I’ve seen your face before.”

You started laughing and said “I’m sorry, but it really does sound like a pick-up line.”

He smirked and said “Just wondering.” *I swear I’ve seen her face before, but where?*

 

“Yeol!” Chanyeol heard someone call his name and he turned around.

“Ohh…Mrs. Byun.” He said as he smiled at Baekhyun’s mom, “It’s nice to see you.”

“Sweetie swallow…then talk.” She replied patting his lips with a napkin.

“Sorry!” Chanyeol said as he gulped down some water.

Baekhyun’s moms’ phone started ringing. She looked at the caller ID and sighed. Before she left, she said “See me tomorrow Yeol, I have some questions I have to ask.”

Chanyeol gulped and said “Baekhyun did it! I swear!”

She rolled her eyes and said “You’re not in any trouble.”

He sighed in relief and said “Okay ma’am! See you tomorrow!”

She smiled and nodded, “Bye.”

~o~o~o~

I have Memorial Break so YES!! I'll update more!

Aren't you guys dying of happiness lol jk :P

I love Baekhyun Oppa BUT for all you noona fans:

He's saying "Noona"

PS: Did you guys see Teen Top's It's You teaser? DAMN THEY LOOK AMAZING and not to mention the teaser of the song sounds FANTASTIC! Can't wait LOL I'm a really big Angel!!

Ohh and I'm excited for MYNAME's comeback too!!!

Now, I really want KARA to get a comeback LOL I'm such a fangirl of KARA!!!!