Chapter 14

Now or Never

“Wine miss?” A waiter carrying drinks approached you. You and Chanyeol were seated at a table. He was pointing to various people and telling you who they were and what not.

“Sure.” You nodded and turned to Chanyeol who also nodded.

“Red or white?” The waiter asked.

“I’ll take a red and what about you Chanyeol.” You asked.

“I’ll take a red too.” He replied.

“Here you are.” The waiter said and handed you both wines.

“Who’s that?” You asked pointing to a girl dressed in a short red dress.

“Who?” Chanyeol asked and then followed your finger to the target, “Ohh…her. That’s Minah.”

“Minah,” You repeated, “She sure is pretty.” You finished.

Chanyeol laughed and said, “A bit overdone though. Don’t let her innocent look fool you. She can be a real-how to put it-wild one.”

“Wild one?” You said looking at him and back at Minah, “But she seems so sweet.” You smiled to yourself as you looked at Minah. *She’s so pretty.* You saw her laugh and hug her dad. *What a perfect picture…* You thought.

You looked away before you could croak and wiped an escaped tear. *I wish dad was here to…*

 “Oh…look there’s Baekhyun.” Chanyeol said.

You turned your head and spotted Baekhyun. He was wearing a white tux and looked amazing. He was bowing his head and mingling with various people.

Suddenly, Baekhyun saw the two of you and excused himself and came towards you guys.

“Yeol,” He said and high-fived Chanyeol, “Sohee hi.” He said looking at you. You could feel his intense stare on you.

You bit your lip and straightened your dress, “Hi Baekhyun.” You said and waved to him.

“I’ll be right back.” Chanyeol said and ran to the bathroom.

You giggled and before you could say anything, Baekhyun spoke; “I’m glad you came.”

You looked at him and returned the smile, “I’m glad I came too.”

For a couple of minutes things were quiet. Neither one of you spoke.

Baekhyun faked a cough and you looked at him. He scratched the back of his head and said “You look really nice today.”

Your ears turned red hearing that but you managed to look at him and say “You too.” You eyed his suit and smiled, “White really suits you.”

He chuckled and said, “Thank you.” You also laughed and both of you started getting comfortable.

Like Chanyeol, Baekhyun also pointed out some people and told you who they were.

“Really? She’s his wife?” You gasped. You looked at young women and back at an old man, “He could look like her father….”

Baekhyun laughed at how shocked you were hearing that, “She’s pretty right?” He asked/

You nodded and said “Uhh...yes.”

He smiled, *Not as pretty as you Sohee…*

Baekhyun saw his mom at the bar talking to people. “Sohee do you want to meet my mom?” Baekhyun suddenly asked.

~o~o~o~

OMFG WHY IS BAEKHYUN SO PERFECT?