Chapter 16

Now or Never

 

Baekhyun was having breakfast, when he heard whistling and steps coming towards the room. “Ayo! Wassup HyunHyun?” Chanyeol said as he ruffled Baekhyun’s hair and stole a toast of his plate.

Baekhyun fixed his hair and replied, “Yeol? What are you doing here this early?”

Chanyeol grinned and said, “I have a date.” He winked then took a bite of the toast.

“Date-“Baekhyun said but was cut off.

“Come on Yeol, we’re going to be late.” Baekhyun’s mom said as she entered the room.

Baekhyun looked at her mom and back at Chanyeol, “A date with my mom?”

Chanyeol smiled as wide as a hanger, “Come on ma’am lets go.” He placed his arm around her and led her out the room.

Before, existing the room Chanyeol stuck his tongue to Baekhyun, who chuckled in response.

“Aish!” Baekhyun laughed at Yeol, “I think my mom is replacing me.” He joked. Suddenly, his phone buzzed and he checked it. It was a message from Sohee. He smiled and said, “But I know someone who won’t ever replace me.”

 

“Right this way madam.” The waiter escorted Baekhyun’s mom and Chanyeol to an empty room in the VIP section of the restaurant.

Baekhyun’s mom sat down and smiled, “Please give me two servings of the breakfast special.”

“Coming right away ma’am.” The waiter bowed and left.

Chanyeol was looking around the room, “Whoa~” He said amazed at the décor and interior design, “Fancy.” He finished and picked up his icy cold water. He shook the glass and took a sip.

Baekhyun’s mom laughed and replied, “You like it?”

Chanyeol nodded, “But why Mrs.Byun?” He asked chewing an ice-cube.

She shrugged and said, “Why not? I’ve noticed you’ve done so much for Baekhyun.” Chanyeol nodded hearing that, “And I just want to thank you for that,” She smiled at him and continued, “For always protecting him.”

Chanyeol grinned widely and replied, “I’m always there to protect Baekhyun you know.”

“I know,” She smiled and took out a brown envelope and continued, “And I want you to continue protecting him, do you understand?” She said opening the envelope.

Chanyeol raised an eyebrow, and said, “Wh-what do you mean? Is Baekhyun in trouble?”

“Hopefully not,” She took a deep breath and continued, “There’s a person who’s about to ruin our Baekhyun and I need you to help me make sure our Baekhyun doesn’t get hurt okay?”

Chanyeol immediately nodded hearing that and said, “Who is that-“

Before he could have finished his sentence the waiter came back with their order. “Here you are madam, enjoy.” He said placing the food down and bowing, before he exited.

Mrs.Byun clasped her hands together and said, “Let’s eat first.”

Chanyeol shook his head and replied, “I want to know who is out to get him.”

“You are really impatient do you know that Yeol?” She said taking a bite of her food.

He shook his head and said, “Tell me, I want to know who’s trying to mess with Baekhyun.”

Mrs.Byun smiled and said “Very well,” She took out a piece of paper from the envelope and said, “This girl is out to get revenge-“

Before she could finish her sentence, Chanyeol said “Sohee?”

 

“Whoa….” You said as you looked at the mansion that stood in-front of you. “Amazing….” You said taking a step onto the property. You examined the front lawn inch by inch. It was covered with fresh green grass and red & white roses. The house was three stories high made out of classic red brick with white ts.

You took a deep breath and clicked the bell. ‘Ding Dong Ding Ding Dong’ The bell rang. *Wah! Even the bell sounds fancy.*

“Who is it?” You heard the voice from the intercom.

You pressed the button and replied, “It’s Sohee…I’m here to work on the project with Baekhyun.”

“Just one minute.” The girl responded and the ebony black doors opened.

Your eyes plummeted out of your sockets as you looked inside. The floor was black and white marble, and looked like it was brand new because of the shine it gave off. There was a grand stairway in the middle with red carpet on it and then two hallways to the sides.

“Miss Sohee?” The voice interrupted your thoughts.

“Yes?” You said dazed.

The maid smiled and said, “Baekhyun-sshi is upstairs in his room.”

“Ohhh…” You replied, “Upstairs?” You asked again stepping on the stairway.

The maid nodded and replied, “You can take the elevator if you want?”

You shook your head and said, “What floor?”

The maid made an O face and said, “Third, second to the left.”

“Thank you.” You said and headed up to the third stairs. *Even an elevator in the house…how did I end up liking this kind of person-WHAT? Like?!?! Pshh I, Kim Sohee, don’t like anyone!*

 

You were walking into the hallway of the third floor, but stopped when you saw a family picture hanging. You smiled and walked over to it. *Ohh…Baekhyun isn’t in a wheelchair…* You sighed, *I wonder what happened to him. Hmph…*

You shrugged and continued walking until you reached the end of the hallway. “Okay which one-Ohh! The maid said second to the….right…” You walked to the second door to the right and opened it.

“Baekhyun I’m-“You stopped talking once you saw the foreign person standing in front of you.

He had a towel wrapped around his waist and he was dripping wet.

Suddenly, all your books fell out of your hands and you screamed. 

~o~o~o~

OMG!!! I UPDATED!!!! I AM SUPER SORRY GUYS!!!!!! 

I was on vacation and didn't have time to update!!!!! Please don't be mad!!!!

Anyway, EXO WON ROOKIE AWARD IN JAPAN!!! BUT BUT Bacon Oppa has a high fever :(

So I noticed my subbies gained <3 I was suprised XD

I was like....

But I found out someone featured me? If that's how you say it, Anyway I want to thank her

Thanks xxxxMikixxxx!!!! Go and check out her story Unlucky Marriage, I just started to read it and I'm hooked!

Myungsoo and Woohyun are in it <3