Chapter 17

Now or Never

Baekhyun was in his room, patiently waiting for you. “Ahh…” He said as he tapped the screen on his phone. * What’s taking her so-* His thoughts were interrupted by a scream.

“What the?” Baekhyun went up to his door and opened it. On the opposite he saw you and then Kris, who had a towel draped around his lower regions.

 

“Here?” Baekhyun said as he handed you a glass of orange juice.

You didn’t notice the glass Baekhyun was holding in front of you. You were totally spaced out. *How embarrassing! He must think that I’m dirty! Oh...god… he thinks I’m-* “Ehh!” You shrieked as something fell on you.

While Baekhyun was kindly handing you the glass you yawned and stretched your arms causing the glass to fall, and break. The orange juice had fallen on your cloths but most importantly it was all over Baekhyun’s hair and the glass had broken into big shards scattered around the floor.

“Sorry!” You shot up and bowed to him.

Baekhyun smiled and said, “It’s okay I’ll cle-“ *Clean it up…*

“No!” You bent down and picked up the few pieces of shards and continued, “It’s okay, I mean I’m the one who caused this right?”

As you were cleaning up the door opened and Kris came in. “Baekhyun I need to borrow your hair-“ His attention turned to you, who was cleaning the mess on the floor.

Kris came up to you and bent down, “Here let me do this.” He started to pick up the shards.

You looked up and said, “No!” And pushed his hands away, “I’ll do it.”

Kris chuckled and said, “I said I’ll do it.”

Baekhyun watched both of you bicker. * I’m so useless…* He smiled once he saw you getting along with Kris.

“Yah! I said I can pick it up!” You said taking the shards out of his hand and placing them in yours.

“Did you just call me Yah?” Kris said looking up at you.

Your eyes shot out and you said, “No…I didn’t-“

Kris swiftly took everything out of your hands and stood up, “This isn’t a kid’s game Sohee.”

You stood up and said, “I’m not a kid.”

Kris smirked and replied, “Then what are you…a….” He got closer to you and said, “Women?”

You and Kris were inches apart and you became red.

“Ahem.” Baekhyun ‘cleared’ his throat, making the awkward silence disappear.

 

“Ohh…” You said as you looked at Baekhyun, “Your hair is all…” You tried to think of the word that would fit this. *Wet?*

Baekhyun laughed and replied, “Wet?” You lightly smiled and nodded.

“Sorry again for dropping that on you, and creating such a big mess.” You said.

Baekhyun shook his head and said, “It’s okay.”

You nodded and said, “Maybe…we should do the project later? I Mean you should wash your hair and…”

Baekhyun smiled and replied, “Good idea.” Before you left the room he said, “Sohee?”

You turned around and said, “Yes?”

“You’re interesting.” He chuckled after saying that.

 

“Ahh! Idiot! How can you break something at someone’s house! You’re such an idiot Kim Sohee!” You said out loud to yourself as you stepped outside the house.

You heard a laugh and clapping. You turned around to see Kris walking out the house smiling.

“Wh-what’s so funny?” You asked.

“How you called yourself an idiot.” He replied.

You took a deep breath and started to walk away. “What a jerk listening to other people’s conversation.” You said to yourself.

“Other people’s conversation? But I only see you talking to yourself, unless you can talk to spirits.” Kris said as he started walking next to you.

“Yes. I can talk to spirits so if-“ You stopped walking and faced him, “Are you following me?”

Kris furrowed his eyebrows and replied, “You’re at my house.” You tried to think for a reply but before you could have said one, Kris said, “And besides I was going to my car.” He took out his car-keys and pressed a button, turning on the red-Porsche.

You bit you lip and said, “Okay.” And continued to walk away. *Idiot! Why would he follow you?*

Before you could exit the compound, Kris called, “Hey!”

You turned around and said, “What?”

“I’m going out to eat lunch…want to come?” He asked.

You thought for a minute and nodded, *I mean he asked me it’s only polite to go…right?*. “Sure.” You replied.

~o~o~o~

Thank you guys who subbed and comment! I'm really happy for that :P

Guys! Guess what? That's right!

~KARA COMEBACK CONFIRMED FOR THIS MONTH~

Do you guys like Baekhyun hairstyle like this?