Chapter 8

Now or Never

“Baekhyun oppa~” Soyu cooed into his ear and continued “Why aren’t you drinking?”

Baekhyun kindly took her hands off his lap and grabbed a drink and smiled, “Cheers.”

Kris took Baekhyun out with his friends. Kris is the type of guy who you can find at any bar or club with girls surrounding him. That is his atmosphere. Because of Kris’s request to Baekhyun on going out to ‘celebrate’ Baekhyun had no choice but too.

“Yah! Baekhyun!” Kris hollered.

Baekhyun looked up and replied “Yeah?”

“Yah! Why aren’t you having fun? I told you I was going to take you out to celebrate and now you’re acting all slum.” Kris said taking a sip of vodka.

Before Baekhyun could reply his phone started ringing and he answered it.

“Hello?” Baekhyun answered.

 

You were laying on your bed starring at your cell phone. *Should I call him? Yes? But he might think I’m weird…* You sighed and rolled onto your stomach and scratched your nose. Your eyes wandered around you room and stopped at your backpack. *And we have a winner!* You excitedly sat up and dialed Baekhyun’s number.

“Hello?” You heard Baekhyun’s voice.

“It’s me Sohee.” You replied. You could hear loud music and voices in the background.

“Ohh Sohee, what a surprise. What is it?” Baekhyun said, rather happy.

You coughed and said “I was wondering….”

“Wondering?” Baekhyun replied.

“Mhmm…should we maybe…meet up? You know to work on the assignment and what not!” You said.

“Hmm….I have plans though.” He replied.

You frowned and said “It’s okay.”

You heard him chuckle and he replied “Just kidding. Sure I’d love to start working on the assignment.”

You happily said “Really? I mean that’s good. Where should we meet?”

“Hmm…how about I text you the location and we’ll meet up in an hour.”

“Okay!” You replied.

As you said your goodbyes and hung up, you jumped on your bed and yelled “Ohh yeah!”

“YAH! SHUT UP SOHEE! I’M TRYING TO GET SOME SLEEP HERE!” You heard your friend Hana scream from her room.

You giggled and replied “Sorry Hana.”*Sheesh it’s already way past noon why is she still sleeping?*

Smilingly brightly you skipped in to the bathroom and said “Time to get ready~”

 

You arrived at the location Baekhyun texted you, it was a small café. The smell of coffee and pastries filled the air. It was a cozy place with a fireplace burning and wooden tables, it gave it a home-like touch.

“Sohee-ah over here.” You heard Baekhyun’s sweet voice and turned around.

You waved and walked over to him “Hello.” You said sitting down across from him.

He smiled at you and replied “This place is nice and quiet don’t you think?”

“Yes, it’s really nice. It feels cozy.” You said looking around the café.

Soon enough you and Baekhyun were typing away on your laptops and papers filled the table.

“Ahh!” You lightly yawned and stretched your arms.

You heard Baekhyun chuckle and you looked at him sheepishly smiling.

 “Tired?” He asked closing his laptop screen.

“Just a bit.” You said grinning.

“How about we take a break.” He offered.

You stood up and said “I’ll get us some coffee.”

He nodded and you went to get coffees for both of you.

 

“Mhmm! They smell good~” You happily said holding your coffee cup.

Baekhyun laughed and said “They do, don’t they.”

“So…” You said trying to start a conversation with him.

“Hmm?” He said looking up at you.

You scratched your arm and said “It’s awkward isn’t it?”

“What is?” He asked.

“I mean…like we don’t know each other and yet we’re partners and you already bought me food and-“You stopped talking once you realized what you were saying.

“Would you want to get to know me better?” He asked.

You looked up at him and said “Uhmm…never mind.”

“No it’s okay. I also think we should get to know each other better.” He replied.

“Really?” You asked. He nodded and you continued “So…when’s your birthday?”

~o~o~o~

SO  VERY SORRY SUBBIES! I know I haven't updated in years but BLAME SCHOOL!

LOL, anyway did you guys check out B.A.P.'s Power MV? DAMN! Those boys are powerful dancers!

I have a complaint: WHY THE HELL ARE THEY CUTTING UP EXO'S PERFORMANCES?

Baekhyun is not happy either!

HOTTNESS BY KRIS!

SOO CUTE!!!! >.<

MARRY ME?!?!

Now some words of wisdom: