Chapter 1

Now or Never

“Sohee-ah! Come on or we’re going to be late!” You heard your mom yell from outside.

You cranked open your room window and replied “Just a minute mom.”

“Aigo! Now where is my hairpin?” You said as you opened your ancient jewelry box. “Finally,” You said reaching out to a two-piece hair-pin, “There you are,” You examined the pin in your hands and smiled “I’ve been looking for you everywhere.”

“Sohee!” You heard your mom yell again from outside.

“Sohee is coming!” You said mimicking her voice.

Excited you ran down the stairs, making sure not to fall in your over-the-top high heels, that you wore once a year.

“Ta-Dah! Your daughter is here!” You said spinning like a princess in your short yellow dress.

“Aigo! My daughter is so beautiful.” Your father said walking to you.

He held out his hand and you took it giggling.

“Let this old man you madam?” He said grabbing your hand.

“My Appa isn’t old, he still looks good.” You said showing your dad a thumbs up.

“Aigo,” You father said chuckling, “My daughter is such a good liar.” He finished pinching your cheek affectionately.

You gave your father a genuine smile and replied “No, I wasn’t lying. You still look young as ever, “You made a frame with your hands and continued “Hmm…kind of like Hyun Bin (Korean actor from Secret Garden <3).”

“And I must be Song Hyo Kyo.” Your mom commented.

“No, Umma is more like Lee Hyori.” You said opening the car door.

“Aigo!” Your mom said laughing as she sat in the passenger seat.

Soon you guys were off driving in the open road.

You rolled down your window and let the crisp autumn wind, chill your face.

You closed your eyes and smelled the fresh leaves, *I love this time of the season* you thought as you looked out the window.

Today was your birthday, unlike many other girls your age, you didn’t go out partying nor did you have a big fancy party; instead you had a simple dinner at a local French restaurant you loved.

*Today is going to be perfect.* You thought as you looked at your mom and dad. A smile crept on your face, “Umma, Appa I love-“

In a spilt second, your car crashed into a motorcycle coming your way.

The last thing you thought before blacking out was “Appa…Umma…”

 

“Pick up, pick up!” Baekhyun said tapping his foot on the concrete road.

“Hello?” The voice replied.

“Yah! Where are you? I need my car.” Baekhyun said practically screaming his lungs off into his IPhone.

“Calm down bro-“The voice replied but was cut off by Baekhyun, “Calm down? Today is my championship for hockey! You know what that means to me Kris!”

“Ohh…I forgot about that.” Kris replied dumbfounded.

“Whatever, where’s your car?” Baekhyun replied aggravated.

Kris responded “At the work-shop.”

“And you couldn’t take your bike?” Baekhyun asked.

“The brakes don’t work at times.” Kris replied.

“Arraso (okay). Bye.” Baekhyun said and ended the call.

“What am I supposed to do now?” He said looking around at the driveway.

Suddenly, his IPhone started ringing.

“Hello?” Baekhyun answered.

“Hyung! Hurry the game is about to start! We can’t do this without you!” The voice responded rather impatient.

“I’m on my way.”  Baekhyun responded as he hung up.

He looked at Kris’s bike for about 20 seconds and sighed deeply.

“Let’s go!” He said jumping onto Kris’s bike. “I’ll drive careful so the brakes don’t fail on me.”

With that Baekhyun started the engine and zoomed onto the road.

 

The wind was blowing like crazy and the clouds started to gather together and everything became dim. The sky became gray and a drop or two of water fell from the heavens. It was about to rain, a lot from what it seemed.

Baekhyun looked up at the sky and then at his watch and said “Aish! At this speed I’m going to never make it in time!”

Baekhyun tightened his grip on the handles and started to pick up his pace, first at 40 then 65 and finally 95 mph. He kept going faster and faster.

Suddenly, headlights appeared in front of him and he tried to slow down.

As he pressed the brakes, nothing happened.

“Aish! These brakes-“And then it happened.

 

Baekhyun crashed into your car, and everything smashed up together. Glass flying here and there, the engine bursting, and poor Baekhyun was upside down trapped between the car and motorcycle.

As the rain started to pour, Baekhyun’s eyes opened.

He used the last bit of strength he had to push the bike off him.

Suddenly, without any warning, Baekhyun fell onto the cold-wet ground.

The excruciating pain hit him everywhere.

“Ahh…”He mumbled as he tried to stand up but fell back down.

He looked at the car and saw three people in there motionless.

*Aiyo(no)* He thought. *I couldn’t have killed anyone…*

He starred at the scene and for what seemed like seconds he forgot about his pain, and started crawling towards the car.

He couldn’t open the front door because it was dented in, so he tried to open the back door.

“Open…please…” He mumbled.

Luckily the door was loose and opened with some ease.

He starred at a girl who was bleeding everywhere.

Her yellow dress was now covered with blood everywhere, red-gooey blood.

As he was about to look away from the horrific scene, he saw the girl twitch.

A ray of hope filled his heart and he tried to grab her arm, to pull her out.

As he tried to pull her out a piece of her hair-pin fell into his hand.

Suddenly, he started getting weary and his head started pounding.

His head started dripping blood and his body started to ache even more.

The last thing he remembered was, clutching onto something and the sirens of an ambulance/police car coming and the pounding of the rain against the roof of the car.

~o~o~o~

First chapter done! What do you guys think? SORRY, if it came out not to your expectations, I just wanted to get the back-round history (LOL EXO joke), over and done with! I promise, PROMISE, that the next chapter will be better! Subscribe, Comment and yeah tell me what you think? Honest opinions will be the BEST! Much love to all of you who support this story, THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY VERY MUCH!

-Cecii

P.S.: Anyone know a good poster shop or something? I need a professional, aka better, poster!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEHUN! Well in Korea its his birthday, here in the U.S. it's tomorrow BUT still, HAPPY BIRTHDAY OPPA!

AGAIN HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADORABLE MAKNAE OF EXO-K

I hope you and EXO...

At your Birthday party!!