Chapter 11

Now or Never

As you pulled out, Baekhyun just stared at you and you just stared back into his eyes.

*What did I just do….* Baekhyun thought as he looked at you searching for an answer.

*What just happened….* You thought as you blinked at him, *Did I just kiss him….and did I just enjoy it…..*

Both of your thoughts were interrupted by footsteps and someone yelling “There you guys are!”

Both of your faces turned pale and you guys turned to face Chanyeol whose face suddenly lit up.

“What? Why are you guys looking at me like that?” He smirked and continued “Did I intrude something?”

Your eyes bugged out and both you and Baekhyun turned your faces away from each other.

“Ahem….” Baekhyun cleared his throat and said “Let’s go.”

You scrambled onto your feet and faked a laugh “Aha…yes.”

Chanyeol smiled a cheesy smile and replied “Okay….”

 

As Baekhyun got into the car, Chanyeol looked at you and said “Hop in, we’ll drop you off home.”

You awkwardly stood there and fanned the ground with your foot and replied “Ahh…I don’t want to be a bother, and besides I can walk.”

“You’re not being a bother, and anyway it’s too late to walk. I would have a better time knowing you got home safely.” Baekhyun said.

You looked at Chanyeol and bit your lip and said “Are you sure?” He nodded and opened the back door for you. You smiled and sat inside.

Chanyeol closed the door and smiled “Everyone ready.”

While in the car Chanyeol the music. It was Teen Top’s My First kiss.

Your ears turned red and blush crept upon your cheeks. *Talk about making things awkward…* You had a little flashback of your kiss with Baekhyun. You touched your lips and looked at Baekhyun’s back. *He seems fine…*

In fact Baekhyun was more embarrassed then you. *Stupid Yeol…I know he’s on to something….* He turned his head and looked at Chanyeol and then switched the song. He smiled in satisfaction and looked through the side-mirror at you. He smiled at you, your head was leaning against the window and you were drawing something on the window.

Suddenly, Chanyeol’s phone started ringing. “Hello….yes…..yes he’s with me….right now….okay…don’t worry….okay….bye.”

Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows and said “Who was that?”

Chanyeol replied “Your mom, she said to pick up Kris and take him home too.”

“Why? I mean Kris came in his car.” Baekhyun responded.

Chanyeol thought for a minute and said “I guess someone had a bit too much to drink.”

 

Chanyeol stopped the car and looked back at you and said “Sorry we had to make another stop.”

You waved your hands and said “Ohh no! It’s completely fine with me!”

As Chanyeol went out to get Kris, you and Baekhyun were alone in the car.

The atmosphere was silent and awkward until you saw that you didn’t give him the present yet.

“Baekhyun…” You said.

“Hmm?” He turned his head to face you.

“I forgot to give this to you.” You said and held out the present.

He looked at it and back at you. A smile appeared on his face and he took the box and replied “Thanks Sohee…you made this birthday very special to me.”

You looked down at your hands as your faced turned red.

Before either one of you could speak, the car door opened and Chanyeol placed Kris in the back.

As Chanyeol sat in the driver’s seat he said “Do you mind putting on his belt.”

You nodded and replied “Not at all.”

Baekhyun looked at you through the side-mirror and couldn’t help but feel a little jealous as you touched Kris.

You were in the back seat and leaned over to the other side to grab Kris’s seat belt and placed it around him.

You noticed his head was leaning forward so you placed it gently towards the side, so he would be comfortable.

You chuckled at how his legs were in the car. Since he was tall, his legs seemed a bit squeezed into the back.

Chanyeol heard your laugh and said “Is everything alright?”

You responded “Hmm…but who is he?”

“That is Baekhyun’s hyung.” Chanyeol responded.

Your eyes popped out at the word hyung and you said “Baekhyun’s brother?” You looked at Kris and back at Baekhyun.

“I know we don’t really look alike.” Baekhyun said.

“Yeah cause Baekhyun isn’t half as handsome as Kris.” Chanyeol teased. “Is that what you were thinking?”

“No!” You blurted out.

You heard Chanyeol laugh and you looked at Baekhyun who was also laughing but covering his mouth.

*Aish! What did I just do!?! IDIOT!* “I mean I wasn’t thinking that…” You said.

~o~o~o~

Hey beautiful subbies!!! Like this update? YES? NO? LOL!

Comment and tell me what you guys think so far!

 

WHY IS BAEKHYUN SO ADORABLE!!!!!!!??????!!!!!!

    

*My poster isn't showing up or something so if any of you can make me one, I would be more then happy to use it!*