Chapter 10

Now or Never

“Happy Birthday!” The crowd of people screamed as Baekhyun entered the deck with Chanyeol.

“Congratulations sweetheart!” His mom came running to him and gave him a peck on the cheek.

Baekhyun responded “Ohh…thanks mom.” And gave her a warm smile.

His mom patted his shoulder and said “Enjoy your party.”

Baekhyun looked at his surroundings. *It’s the same every year…* He thought as he smiled at his guests who wished him. Every year his parents would throw him an extravagant party, and each year it will be somewhere different but expensive. Last year it was a hotel roof and this year it’s on a docked yacht.

“Come on Baekhyun enjoy before 10….” Chanyeol said giving Baekhyun a cheesy smile.

Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows and responded “By 10? What do you-“

Kris cut Baekhyun by yelling “Yah! Over here!”

Baekhyun turned around and saw Kris signaling him to come to him.

Baekhyun took a deep breath and went over by Kris “You called?”

Kris smiled and bent down to be Baekhyun’s level and said “Happy birthday bro.” And ruffled his hair.

“Hyung! Aish!” Baekhyun said and fixed his hair.

Kris chuckled and said “What are you both doing here not enjoying?” He reached for two champagne glasses and said “Here now you guys can enjoy.”

Chanyeol took the glass but before he could take a sip Baekhyun said “Remember you’re going to drive me home.”

Chanyeol smiled and said “Don’t worry I won’t drink that much mother.”

 

Soon enough it was about 9:30 –ish.

Chanyeol squeezed through the groups of people and finally found Baekhyun.

He was cutting his cake and just as he finished everyone started clapping and roaring.

Before Chanyeol could call Baekhyun his phone started ringing.

“Hello?” Chanyeol answered his phone.

“Chanyeol I’m here.” The person responded.

“Ohh…Sohee get everything ready. I was just about to bring princess.” Chanyeol replied.

He heard you chuckle and said “See you in a bit Sohee.”

“Mhmm….okay drive safely!” You said and hung up.

 

“Where are you taking me?” Baekhyun said as Chanyeol started the car.

Chanyeol smiled and replied “Wear this.”

As Chanyeol pulled onto the streets of night time Seoul, Baekhyun said “A blindfold? Yeol stop the car.”

Chanyeol responded “Why? Do you have to take a leak?”

“No. I don’t like where this is going~” Baekhyun responded waving the blindfold around.

“Yah! It’s not like that.” Chanyeol said as he drove.

“Then explain to me why you kidnapped me from my party?” Baekhyun said.

“I didn’t kidnap you, if you wanted to you could have denied.” Chanyeol replied.

Baekhyun didn’t know how to comment back on that so Chanyeol replied “Look I know you didn’t want to stay there either.”

 

“What’s going on?” Baekhyun said as Chanyeol pulled him out the car and placed the blindfold around his eyes.

“Just shut up and wait.” Chanyeol said.

Suddenly foots steps were heard. “Who is that?” Baekhyun said.

“Just me.” Chanyeol responded.

“No…those sounded like heels.” Baekhyun responded.

“See you in a bit.” Chanyeol said.

“Wait what do you-“ Baekhyun heard the engine of the car starting and taking off “Yah! CHANYEOL!”

Suddenly Baekhyun’s wheelchair started moving.

“Who is this?” Baekhyun said touching his blindfold.

Suddenly, he felt soft tender hands touch his and remove the blindfold.

In front of Baekhyun was his paradise.

He looked on the ground and noticed he was in an ice-rink. He shifted his gaze and saw a table at the side with food and a present.

“Happy birthday Baekhyun.” Baekhyun looked forward and saw you standing in front of him.

“Happy birthday Baekhyun.” You repeated while biting your lip.

Baekhyun didn’t say anything. In fact he was a bit overwhelmed by all this. This is all he ever wanted, a small party with the person he cared the most about. It might seem crazy because you guys just got to know each other but that person is you.

You scratched your arm and said “Should we eat?”

Baekhyun just nodded and you grabbed his handlebars and led him to the table on the platform.

“I’m not the best cook ever.” You said looking down at your cut up hands and continued “I tried my best though.”

Finally Baekhyun spoke “Sohee….” You looked up at him and he smiled at you “Thank you.”

You smiled back and said “It’s nothing…” You took the lid of the steel pot and said “I made seaweed soup.”

After eating the food you said “Want to make a bet?”

Baekhyun looked up at you a bit interested and responded “A bet?”

“Let’s play hockey…” You looked at him and said “Loser buys coffee.”

He smiled and looked at you and said “I don’t think I can.”

“Of course you can.” You said and threw him a bright smile. “Come on let’s play…unless your too chicken to play me.”

You placed your hands on your hips and looked at him.

He burst into a millions laughs and responded “You’re on but because you called me a chicken I won’t go easy on you.”

You smiled at him and said “Neither will I.”

 

You and Baekhyun were now sitting on a bench drinking hot coffee.

You had lost obviously you had no athletic genes in you. When you and Baekhyun were playing on the ice: It was your first time you had seen him smile that much and laugh that loud. *His smile is just so-*

Baekhyun interrupted your thoughts by saying “Sohee….” You looked at him and he continued “Thank you.”

You shook your head and said “Ohh…it was nothing, you probably had a better party at home and-“

He cut you off and said “Not that.”

You looked at him and tilted your headed in confusion.

He continued “Thanks for showing me I still can hold onto my dreams.”

You looked at him and smiled. Suddenly, you felt a hand on yours and you looked up and saw Baekhyun starring intensively into your eyes.

You had never seen him like this before. He started leaning in closer to you and your heart started thumping.

*What’s going on…* You thought as you started leaning closer to him too.

His hand clutched yours as your lips met.

And that was your first kiss….

~o~o~o~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVELY BAEKHYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I haven't updated in a while, but I was waiting for Baekhyun's real birthday to post his birthday chapter!

Aren't I such a genius? No need to be mean now! LOL

Anyway some Baekgasm now!!!!!

ENJOY

Til next chapter subbies!!!! Comment below and tell me why you guys love this amazing boy~