Chapter 7

Now or Never

As Chanyeol was driving he looked through the mirror and said “What would you like?”

You pointed to yourself and said “Me?”

Baekhyun chuckled and replied “Yes you.”

You nodded and said “Ohh…it’s okay! I can go home and eat-“Just than your stomach started growling again. You clenched your stomach and dropped your head to your knees to hide yourself from the embarrassment.

“Shall we have the Baekhyun special?” Chanyeol asked you.

You tilted your head and looked at Baekhyun “The Baekhyun special?”

Baekhyun laughed and said “Yah!” And shoved Chanyeol’s arm.

*I’ve never seen him so smiley-but then I haven’t know him that long.*”What’s the Baekhyun special?” You asked.

Chanyeol smiled and said “Baekhyun special it is!” And turned the car around really fast.

 

“Welcome to Baekhyun’s paradise.” Chanyeol said as he opened the door for you.

You looked at the shop in front of you. It was an outside eat out. “This is your favorite place to eat?” You asked Baekhyun.

He awkwardly laughed and scratched the back of his neck while saying “Ahh…it’s really good.”

Once you guys found a table Chanyeol went to get the order. You took the chance to talk to Baekhyun alone. “So you must really like this place…” You said trying to make small talk.

He looked at you and said “Ohh yeah…I have a lot of memories here.”

You tilted your head and asked “Memories?”

He looked at you and smiled “When I was in high school…I used to play Hockey-“He looked around the restaurant and continued “We always came here after we won a match to celebrate.”

You smiled and said “I never imagined you playing hockey.”*Whoops! I shouldn’t have said that!* Quickly you bowed your head and said “Sorry.” *Way to go Kim Sohee he probably hates you now!*

“Ohh…cause of this,” He touched his wheelchair and continued “I wasn’t always like this.”

You smiled and said “You must really like Hockey.”

“Mhmm…I did and still do.” He replied looking at you.

“How did you end up like th-“But you were cut off by Chanyeol setting food down on the table.

“Baekhyun special-“He said as he placed the food on the table and continued “Chicken and pizza.”

You smiled and said “I wouldn’t have thought you liked this type of food.”

“Why not?” Baekhyun responded interested in your comment.

“Just because.” You said.

Chanyeol chuckled and said “She probably thought you liked caviar or something.”

Baekhyun looked at you and back at Chanyeol and said “Do I look someone who likes that?”

You laughed and said “Just a bit~” Mimicking how he said that to you before.

He smiled and said “Why? You don’t like this type of food?”

You nodded and grabbed a piece of chicken and said “Actually I love this type of food.”

Chanyeol laughed and said “Cheers!” To you as he cheered his chicken leg with yours.

~o~o~o~

A YO! Sorry for the short Chapter, I have a U.S. History 1 test tomorrow, and I must study!

Anyway, thanks again for supporting me! I KNOW!! Kris is such a good boy right now!!!

Now like always some Baekhyun smexies for you~

EHH HIS SMILE AND LIP !

ADORABLE!!

And this is so funny! I finally found gifs of it!!