Chapter 6

Now or Never

“How did you get this?” Baekhyun asked looking at Kris.

Kris smiled and put his hands in the air and replied “No need to thank me. I just figured it was really important to you, so here I am.” He finished.

Baekhyun smiled half heartily and said “Thanks hyung.”

Kris smirked and ruffled Baekhyun’s hair before saying “You punk that’s all you can say to your favorite brother?”

“Aish! Hyung.” Baekhyun said pushing Kris’s hands out of his hair, “And you’re my only brother.”

Kris chuckled and said “Shall we go out and celebrate?”

Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows and replied “For what?”

Kris sighed and said “For this.” He waved the envelope in the air.

“Maybe later…I have class tomorrow.” Baekhyun replied.

 

“Don’t be late, don’t be late! I’M LATE!” You yelled as you ran down the hallways. Finally you arrived in front of your classroom door. *Deep breaths Kim Sohee….deep breaths.* You took a deep breath and opened the door. Not to your surprise, the lecture had already begun.

“And what takes you so long Kim Sohee?” The professor said not taking his eyes of the whiteboard.

“Sorry.” You said and walked over to your seat. Soon enough the lecture resumed and you turned your head to Baekhyun. He turned his head at the same time and caught you looking at him. As blush crept upon your cheeks, you turned your face to the front. 

“Okay class I’m sure you have read the handouts I have given you. I have provided the information on your topic, and it’s up to you and your partner to do the rest.” The professor grabbed his books and continued “Have a nice day class.”

As the class started packing up and heading out, Baekhyun did the same. You grabbed his arm, making him stop and you said “Wait.”

*Ahh…I don’t know how to face her…* He turned his head to you and replied “Yes?”

You bit your lip and said “We…partners…”*That doesn’t make any sense KIM SOHEE GET A GRIP ON YOURSELF* “I meant to say that…when do you wanna start this?” You held up the handout as you finished.

He looked at the handout and back at you “I guess we should start early huh? Since it’s a lot of work.”

You smiled and nodded “That’s exactly what I was thinking!”

He smiled at how excited you were causing you to blush. “Here.” You said handing him your cellphone. He looked at you confused and you scratched the back of your arm and continued “So we can meet up for the project later.”

He nodded and saved his number on yours and replied “Give me a missed call and I’ll have yours too.”

You nodded and said “Okay.”

He waved and replied “Bye.”

 

You were sitting on a bench in the school’s courtyard. It was five but already it had fallen pretty dark. You rubbed your hands together trying to stay warm. “Ahhh…where is Hana? Should I just walk…?” You made a small fist and hit your head “Idiot how can you forget to bring bus-fare!”

Suddenly, a hot cup of coffee was put next to you. “Huh-“You stopped talking once you saw it was Baekhyun. His face gleamed in the moonlight and he was smiling brightly.

“Here take this.” He said handing you the cup.

“Thank you.” You said bowing your head a bit and taking the cup. *Ahhh…it feels warm* You said as you took a sip.

“It’s really cold isn’t it?” Baekhyun said.

You looked at him and then back at the sky and replied “Mhmm…it is.”

He looked at you and said “What are you doing here?”

You bit your lip and replied “I’m waiting for a ride.”

He tilted his head and said “What?”

You ducked your head and said “I forgot my bus-fare and-“

He cut you off by saying “Come with me.”

You looked at him and replied “For?”

He smiled and said “I’ll give you a ride.”

You stood up and waved your hands in a ‘no’ manner and said “No! It’s okay! Really-I can wait or I can walk! See!” You said as you started walking.

He chuckled, causing you to stop and put your head down. You bit your lip and whispered to yourself “I so embarrassing!”

He heard you and said “Just a little.”

You huffed and blew your bangs out of your face. “Come on Miss Sohee you don’t want to keep me waiting do you?” He said.

You walked up to him and said “I won’t be troubling you right?”

“Of course not.” He replied.

 

You were now sitting in his car and suddenly your stomach started growling.

Baekhyun, who was sitting in the passenger seat in the front, said “Yeol.”

Chanyeol chuckled and replied “Check the back seat.” You saw Chanyeol smile to you through the mirror.

You ducked your head, so he wouldn’t see you, and replied “It wasn’t Chanyeol.”

Baekhyun turned his head to the back and said “Are you hungry?”

You gave him a crooked smile. He smiled back at you and said “Chanyeol-“

Before Baekhyun could finish his sentence, Chanyeol said “I’m already on it.” With a swift twirl the car went back onto the highway.

“Where are we going?” You said looking out the back window “My house is that way.”

~o~o~o~

OMG guys I can't even put in words how much I love and cherish each and every one of you! You make me very happy! I love each and every one of you so very very much!! Don't be scared to talk to me! I don't bite!!

Anyway comment and tell me what you beautiful people thought about this chapter and don't worry I will have Ch.7 up tomorrow!!!!!

Now some Bacon Gifs~

WHAT? I said Bacon!!

ASDFGH!!! I love his smile~