Chapter 4

Now or Never

It was snowing today. A lot. Baekhyun was next to the window gazing out to the front yard. He sighed and took something out of his pocket. It was the missing piece of your hair-pin. “I never thought I would have the chance to see you…to tell you that I’m sorry, but if I do reveal who I am, will you really seek your revenge on me?”

Suddenly, Baekhyun’s thoughts got interrupted by Chanyeol “Don’t you have a class today?”

Baekhyun turned around and said “Ohh…I was just about to call you.”

Chanyeol nodded and said “Sure…” Then he noticed the pin in Baekhyun’s hand “That was her wasn’t it?”

“Huh?” Baekhyun responded.

“Last night, the girl who made the speech that was her right?” Chanyeol replied as he took the handles of Baekhyun’s wheelchair and started to walk.

“Hmm…it was her,” Baekhyun said and continued “Don’t push me, I’ll do it myself.”

Chanyeol let go and Baekhyun replied “Well…aren’t you going to drive me?”

Chanyeol raised an eyebrow and said “Ohh now you need me huh?”

 

“Hana I’m off!” You said as you grabbed your bag and went outside.

“Have a nice first day of school honey!” Hana yelled from the window, when you were outside.

You looked up at the window and waved to her.

“Don’t talk to any boys!” She yelled again.

You chuckled and replied “Okay Umma!”

“Bye!” Hana said with a wide smile.

“Bye bye~” You said and waved goodbye.

 

“Here’s your stuff prince.” Chanyeol said as he handed Baekhyun his book.

“Thanks Yeol.” Baekhyun replied as he grabbed his book.

“C yah!” Chanyeol said as Baekhyun went towards his class.

 

“You can do it! Kim Sohee fighting!” You said to yourself as you stood outside the classroom door. Just as you touched the doorknob you stopped “Aigo! This is going to be hard!” You mentally slapped yourself. *Why did I take a public speaking coarse again?*

Finally, you got the courage and opened the door. “Ohh…who is it?” The professor said as he turned away from the whiteboard and gazed your way.

“I’m Kim Sohee.” You replied bowing.

He smiled and tapped his chin as he looked at the class roster. “Ahhh…Kim Sohee welcome.”

“Thank you.” You said and shut the door.

“Let’s see grab an empty seat.” He replied and turned back to the whiteboard.

The classroom was seated into pairs and there seemed to be an odd number of people, so you just sat by yourself next to the window.

Within five minutes of class the door opened again. Everyone turned around and the girls giggled and whispered “Omo! Baekhyun-oppa looks adorable today!” You turned around as you heard the name ‘Baekhyun.’ *It can’t be-Ohh it’s the same Baekhyun.* The girls giggled again and greeted him, which he returned with a charming smile. *Hmm…he is handsome-WAIT! What are you thinking! Kim Sohee do not think about guys! Focus now! Focus on notes! Focus AJA AJA!*

“Baekhyun welcome to class, is everything alright?” The professor asked marking down attendance.

“Yes, just the road was a bit slippery.” Baekhyun replied.

“Ahh…I see. Anyway, seems like you got yourself a class partner.” The professor said.

“Oh…who is-“Baekhyun turned around and saw you taking notes and continued “Sohee?”

The professor smiled and walked back to his whiteboard while saying “I see you both know each other already, that’s great because we have a partner assignment due next week.”

With that the class groaned and said “Oh come on professor!” Baekhyun came next to you and you got up and moved the extra chair so he could properly use the desk.

“Hi.” You whispered to him as you sat back down.

He looked at you and nodded. *Why did she have to be in the same class as me?* He glanced your way and quickly looked away. *What is this…destiny or something? Sometimes I don’t understand you God.*

 

Class was dismissed and you were walking to find somewhere nice to eat. You heard snickering in the back and turned around to see Baekhyun’s wheelchair tire stuck in a little hole in the ground. You noticed the girls from earlier whispering “Look at that!” and “How embarrassing!”

You sighed and started to make your way toward Baekhyun. *Aish! These girls such hypocrites!* You grabbed Baekhyun’s wheelchairs handles and pulled him out the crack and started to walk while pushing him.

“Sohee?” Baekhyun broke the silence.

“Stupid girls…” You were cursing them under your breath but stopped once you heard Baekhyun talk. “Yes!” You said alarmed.

“Thank you.” He replied as you stopped pushing his wheelchair.

You walked in front of him and said “Ohh…your welcome.”

He smiled and started to go away. *Aish! Why is it so hard to talk to her now!*

“Baekhyun wait!” You yelled to him.

He turned around and you ran up to him. “What is it?” He asked looking at you.

“I was wondering if…since its break-time….if…” You tapped your pointer fingers together and continued “If you would want to eat with me?”

You looked at him and he just looked back at you without saying anything. “Never-mind! Bye!” You said and awkwardly started to walk away from the scene but you turned around once you heard him call your name.

“Sohee!” He said. You turned around and looked at him, “Where do you want to eat?” He asked whilst he came towards you.

~o~o~o~

Hey subbies! I'm updating daily now! Aren't you happy!

Again, I can't seem to say this enough, thanks to those who subscribed and SUPER DUPER THANKS TO THOSE WHO COMMENT. I love reading them! Mostly the big chuncky comments I get!! They make my day <3

Don't yah' worry Kris (oppa/gege) will come in no time!!!

PS: Anyway guys who's your fave from EXO altogether?

I mean I LOVE <3 <3 Baekhyun but then

Just look at his face, his smile is a killer~

WHY SO HOT KRIS?!?!?!?!

Kris Spam? SURE!!!!