Caught You

Vulnerable

“You planning on giving back my sweatshirt?”

“Maybe”, Jina instantly noticed who it was, but kept her cool.

“The boys know that its mine.  Most of them are looking”, he scratched his lips and looked at the ground.

“Baekhyun, about last night…”  Jina was playing with her thumbs and looked the ground too feeling rejected.  Baekhyun pouted and nodded his head slightly.  He was a bit down.  Back on Exo, he was told by numerous girls that he was a jerk and a player.  But, those girls weren’t something special to him.  Sure, they were pretty, but never did he see someone beautiful.  Until he saw Jina.

She was no normal girl; she was a royal; a true beauty.  She was the first girl who didn’t throw herself onto him.

“It’s ok, you don’t have to explain”, Baekhyun said softly.  Even though he said it in a nice voice, it still had a way of stinging Jina.  Her heart dropped at his response.

“But, I want to explain”, Jina sounded a bit desperate…something totally new for her.

Baekhyun breathed deeply.  He didn’t really want to talk about it; it would only complicate things more. 

“Look, I think we should just leave it at that”, he straightened his shirt and blinked.

What?  Leave it at that?  His words made her feel even guiltier; a bit angrier.

“Forget it then”, Jina huffed and crossed her arms.   She doesn’t like it when people are difficult with her; it makes her more confused, irritated and angry.  Three emotions that she hates.

A soft silence added to the irritation and Jina stood up quickly. Ripping of his sweatshirt, she threw it at his face, but with swift agility he caught it.  With one last glare at him, she left, attracting the looks from the other royals.  Baekhyun sighed and rolled up his sweatshirt.  Looking at the ground, he thought to himself in silence.  The other royals were sitting/standing around watching Baekhyun cautiously. 

“Mianhe, my sister usually doesn’t get mad”, Soyu called out to him and she stood up, picked up Taehyuk out of Suho’s arms and walked in Jina’s direction.

“It’s ok, I will go get her.  It’s our problem anyway”, Baekhyun bowed and stood up.  Walking in the direction Jina stormed off, he sighed deeply a few times.

“What’s going on between them?  I never knew they had some sort of relationship”, Suho suddenly came up beside Soyu.  He thought that Baekhyun would have told him about any type of girl troubles. 

 

==========================

 

“Wait up”, he yelled after the girl who was now a few meters ahead of him.  Quickening his pace to a steady jog, he caught up to her within a few seconds.  He grabbed her arm and swung her around.

“Didn’t you hear me?”  He raised his eyebrows, but softened his voice when he saw some maids gossiping.

Jina looked away, her anger getting the better of her.

“What are you so angry about?”  Baekhyun wanted to know why she was acting like this.  He wanted to know why it had felt so weird in his heart; that he was actually running after a girl for once.

“I clearly wanted to talk about it and to apologize.  But, no.  Why can’t you just hear me out?”  She crossed her arms and looked up to him.  Even though she was tall, he still was taller than her.  That gave him some advantage.

“Well you don’t have to get mad”, Baekhyun defended himself, feeling offended.

“Well I am now”, Jina pouted angrily, turned away and started walking to her room.

“Wait!  Fine, want to talk about it then?”  Baekhyun gave up and realized it was so much better when they were in a flirtier mood.

“NO!  I rather not”, Jina stuck out her tongue and ran up the stack of stairs. 

“Yah!  YAH!”  Baekhyun yelled after her, but got an answer with the slam of the door.

Taking big strides up the stairs, he reached her room and opened it up wide.  Jina was lying like a starfish on the bed, her legs and arms spread wide apart.  She was staring at the celling with wide open.  Her barefoot feet were hanging of the edge of the bed and her shirt was messy.  He was about to call out her name, but when he saw her lying on the bed, he could nothing else but laugh.

Jina heard the childish boy’s laughter, but continued to lie down.  She closed to create a thin white line.

“I find your lying position unusual and hilarious”, Baekhyun stated it a bit blunty.

“Is this really how you are like when no one is watching?”  He moved toward the bed, sat on it and looked at her.  She stared back at him with fierce eyes only to hear more laughter.

“So come on, you wanted to talk about it right?  I am giving you a chance”, he suggested calmly while looking around the room.  He noticed the colorful picture frames on the wall and saw how happy she looked in those pictures.

“Why do you have to be like this now?  Why couldn’t you have said this earlier so we don’t have to go through this”, Jina sat up finally and hugged a pillow.  Her yellow shorts rode up a bit.

“Well, we can’t go back in time to change that so why don’t you talk it out with me now; to make a better future for us.”  Baekhyun smiled like a fool and rested his elbow done on the bed.  His left leg was raised up like this:

He looked like a model as he waited for her response.

“Why do you have to be such a smart ?”  Jina whined and played with the ends of the pillow case.

He just shrugged and smiled.

“FINE!  I am sorry for saying those senseless things.  I felt bad after”, Jina looked away, feeling her anger slowly drifting away.

“Good!  Now we can get through that weird angst phase and become happy again!  WOOHOO”, Baekhyun childishly celebrated and waved his hands in the air.

“Are you high?”  Jina gave him a weird look as he pulled her down from her sitting position.  She was now facing him, a few inches apart, lying down.

“If you mean high on you, then yes.”  He wiggled his eyebrows.

Punching him lightly in the stomach, she screamed out “ert!”

“Oh, you’re so going to get it”, he chuckled and reached out for her as she jumped up and off the bed.  Following right after her, her started to chase her around the room.

“You can’t catch me”, she teased out loud as she escaped from the room, and ran down the stairs.

Oh damn, she’s fast!  Baekhyun ran after her, a big smile on his face. 

“Victory for you, Bacon”, he thought to himself as he quickened his pace.

Jina reached the ground floor and ran out towards the direction of the coy garden.  Baekhyun narrowed his sight on her.  She may have been fast, but he was faster.

To his surprise, she made a difficult and sharp left turn and successfully did it without falling.  But, Baekhyun was a different story.  His feet failed him as he slipped on the slippery, polished floor.

“Why?  Everytime I run I have to slip?”  He got back on his feet and saw that she was headed towards another garden.  The wind blew his dark brown hair back as he ran past many maids and some royals.

“Why is my son running after…” the King of Exo began to say.

“…my daughter”, Jina’s father, King of Zyx looked weirdly at the passing boy.

Both kings looked to each other as they tried to analyze the situation.

“You’re son is…” Jina’s dad pointed to Baekhyun’s dad.

“Playing tag with your daughter” his dad nodded and smiled.

Jina’s dad looked at Baekhyun’s dad weirdly.  “Tag?”

“Yeah, you know; the game where people chase others” King of Exo was confused.  “How could he not know what tag is.”

“Ok…” Jina’s dad laughed awkwardly.  “I didn’t think tag is the game…”

Jina turned another sharp corner into a secluded garden.  This one was protected by tall walls of hedges and trees.  There was tall grass that rose up from the ground and small flowers here and there.  Soyu created the tall walls a few year ago.

She thought that she had lost him and turned around to see if he would enter into the garden.  But, he was right behind her and when she did turn around, he popped out from around the corner.   He leaped for her, wrapping his arms around her slim body.  She yelped in surprise as they both fell down onto the soft bed of grass below them.  His body was pressed up against hers, his hands still around her.

“Caught you”, he snickered and let go, rolling off to lie down next to her.

Jina was in shock, from the surprise, but also because of the close contact.  She was a girl who really didn’t mind skin ship.  She wondered why she felt so self-conscious about it now.  Her eyes were fixed on the sky above her; her body was still.

 

 

===============

lol yes.....*akward silence*....

do you guys know any sad kpop videos that make u want to cry or has a twist you never expected in the end?  I want to show them to my friends!

hehehehe...ok thanks for reading!  comment subscribe and love!

stay tuned :)