Misunderstood

Vulnerable

Luhan’s POV

 

We were all just laying around with nothing to do.  Sehun is resting his head on my legs and D.O. is sitting next to me.  Weird Suho hyung (let’s pretend that Suho is the eldest, nae?) is flirting with that Soyu girl somewhere. Kai, Kris, Lay and Chanyeol are playing card games that require a lot of yelling and screaming.  Chen and Xuimin had already gone to bed…lazy butts.

I stared at the TV not really paying attention to the screen.  A few minutes ago, I saw Baekhyun sneak out.  That little sneaky boy thought I couldn’t see him.  I was now waiting a few minutes until I would soon depart to spy.

“HOLY CRAP”, I heard someone squeal.  Everyone else heard it, but soon went back to what they were doing.

“That must be our cue”, I whispered to Sehun and D.O who looked at me strangley.

“Cue?”

“Come on”,I yanked the two boys up and pulled us towards the door.

“Hyung, we are going out for some air”, I yelled to Suho who waved me off and kept talking to Soyu.

To the right of us, Tao popped out the bathroom and got shocked when we looked at him.

“You are coming with us”, I pulled him by the arm and shoved everyone tonight.

“Hyung, what is going on”, Tao stumbled as we moved quickly.

“Tao, it’s time for corruption”, I snickered as we neared towards seemed to be Jina’s room; I could tell by hearing Baekhyun’s voice inside of it.

“See!  I told you that he would be with her tonight”, I pushed my ear to the door.  They boys followed and did the same.

“Wait so what you said was actually true?”  D.O. looked at me with big eyes that turned even bigger when he heard “Why, do you want to smell it?” 

“Oh man Baekhyun, that’s just nasty”, Luhan groaned as he imagined the scenario.  Sehun instantly covered his ears as he pretended to gag.

Man, I never knew he was like that.

==============================

No one's POV 

(a/n:  the black parts are the scenes going on between Jina and Baekhyun.  Teh green are between the boys, who are right otuside of the room.  They can only hear what is going on.)

 

“Wait, what are they doing now?”  Baekhyun asked as he watched.  The lead vampire was leading another into a dark lit room.  He tossed her onto the bed where he quickly joined her.

“Woah” Jina gasped.  Baekhyun grinned knowing what was going to happen.  He dunked his hand into the bowl of popcorn.

“Yah, babo; get your hand out of there” she slapped his hand out of the bowl.  It was a loud and audible slap.

Baekhyun pouted and stuffed popcorn into his mouth.  “But, I want to eat it all up!”

 

“What the…” D.O. leaned in more, trying to hear.  Tao almost choked on his spit.  He had never heard anyone do…it…before.

 

The vampire on the screen started to do more racy things, getting a lot of response from the girl.  response.  The boys outside the door gulped and gave each other looks.

Jina shifted uncomfortably as she watched the scenes unfold.  Baekhyun noticed how she had to readjust her position.  She was getting nervous and he could tell especially since there was a pink tint in her cheeks.

“Nevermind, we can watch something else now” Jina stuttered and picked up the remote.  She clicked the off button.  Jumping off the bed, her ankle hit against the metal leg of the night stand.

“Owwwww…ughhh!  That hurts”, she screeched and held her ankle.

 

“And Baekhyun has entered the premises…if you know what I mean” Luhan gave a nudge to Sehun.

 

“Are you ok” Baekhyun slid off the bed and sat beside Jina.  Putting slight pressure on it he asked, “How much does it hurt?”

 

“Wow, he actually does have a heart when it comes to this kind of thing”, D.O. gasped.

 

“Well, it hurt before like a lot.  But, it’s getting better”, Jina answered and started to massage her ankle.  But, Baekhyun moved her hand out of the way and replaced it by his.

“Hmpf…” she moaned out at the slight pressure.  Baekhyun’s eyes naturally shifted to Jina’s chest, just covered by a bra.  Good thing she didn’t see his eyes or else he would have been in trouble.  Back in Exo, he liked to fool around a bit.  Restraining himself here was a bit of a challenge for him.

 

“And here comes to pleasure”, Luhan hinted.  Sehun’s face now longer in poker form, but in erted form.  Sure he was one of the youngest, but he wasn’t born yesterday.  Tao slapped his face to get the erted look off of it.

 

Soon the pain started to drift away.

“Ok, thanks”, Jina smiled at Baekhyun who helped her up. Now, they were standing really close next to each other.  Her chest touched his and her head was right next to his.

“You should really put something on.  I am still a guy you know”, Baekhyun cleared his throat.  As he spoke, Jina could feel his hot breath against his face.

 

“Wait, why is it so quiet?” Luhan creased his eyebrows.

 

“Ok” she obeyed softly.  Grabbing the sheet on her bed, she wrapped it around her body and collapsed on the bed.  He did the same, except right next to her.

Unknowingly, his body pressed the on button on the remote, turning on the TV.  Loud moans coming from the explicit scene on TV resumed.  Jina looked up to the screen to see something very gross.

Letting out a scream, she frantically searched for the remote.

 

The boys got shocked by the sudden scream that sounded like Jina. 

“Way to go, hyung”, Luhan clapped his hands silently.

 

The graphic noises continued.  Jina’s hands were under Baekhyun and were getting tangled in the sheets.

“OH MY GOD!  OH MY GOD!” Jina was freaking out.  What if her parents were to come into the room at the moment; a boy in her bed and a “strange” movie on?  They would disown her.

 

D.O. AND Luhan gave each other a look that read “DAMN!”  From what they could hear, it seemed like their hyung was doing really well.

 

Finally, the remote was found and Jina shut it off.

“I think that was enough for one night, Baekhyun.  You should go back.  My parents and sister would freak if they saw you in here especially since all the noise we have made”, Jina pushed him off the bed, still hiding herself with the sheet.

 

“Oh , he is coming out”, Luhan whispered and pulled the boys up.  They ran behind a wall structure and waited for him to come out.

 

“Well, you don’t have to worry about your sister.  She is in Exo’s room”, Baekhyun stood up from the bed and walked towards the door.  Jina followed, waddling like a penguin being restricted by the sheet.

“EXCUSE ME?” Jina stopped walking when she heard that.

“Don’t worry.  Suho hyung and Soyu noona are just talking…probably”, he and opened the door.

“Goodnight”, Bakehyun turned around so that he and Jina were facing each other.

She smiled up to him.  To her surpise, he reached down for a hug.  Not a passionate hug, but not a friendly one either.  It was one that said: Let’s take things slow.  Her warm skin touched his and she instantly pinked up.

“Goodnight, Exo boy”, Jina said when he released.  He gave her one last memorable and sweet smile as he headed towards his room.

 

“D…diid..you...see that?”  Sehun mumbled.

“She was only wrapped in a blanket”, Tao could hardly say.  His heart was pounding, his mind corrupted.

D.O. AND Luhan were speechless.

 

==========================

 

Heheheh ok, sorry for the sllightly erted chapter.   I had always thought it was funny when two people who are just playing around or talking reguarly, get mistaken for doing something naughty by someone who can't actually see whats going on.  So i applied that here.  Probably was a boring chapter yeah?

lol sorry!  So doing forget to comment and subcribe!

Thanks...Stay tuned <3