Rain Makes Everythign Better

Vulnerable

Jina's POV

 

“I’ve never knew Exo had such good food!  It would be mean to say this, but you have better food than on Zyx” I rubbed my full belly.

We finished eating about 2 hours ago, but I was still so full.  He was leaning against a big log.  I sat against him and his arms were around me.  We were sitting like this...

 

“I kind of have to agree with you on that one” he laughed and I smacked his tummy.

“Rude! You’re not supposed to say something about the planet, the girl you are taking out, is a princess of.”  I was joking around with him.

“Oh whatever.  You know that I know that your planet is awesome” he retorted.  True, he and his brothers are always saying how it is so nice.

The wind was staring to pick up a bit, and a little drizzle came down upon us.

“I think that is our cue to go to bed” Baekhyun helped me up from our comfortable position.

“Aww, do we have to go to bed yet? It’s still early” I pouted.  I was a bit tired since we did a lot of sports today, but I wanted to spend more time with him.

“You will see why we need to go to bed now by tomorrow” he chuckled.  It sounded like he was hiding something from me.  If it is something bad, I’m going to kill him.

“Fine.”  I grumbled.  The tents were already set up for use and so I hopped into mine.  But before I could zipper it close, a hand stopped me.

“You forgot something.”  He had a sly smile on his face.

“What?”  I looked around my body hoping that everything looked ok.

“Your goodnight kiss”, he smiled before bringing his hand to my chin.  Cupping it, he pulled my face up half the distance and he traveled the rest.  His free hand hooked around my abdomen.  His lips met mine and it was instant bliss.

He was smooth with his lips, maneuvering like a pro.  It felt like everything I was so busy thinking about was instantly erased.  All my worries and self-conscious thoughts ran away.  I felt so submissive, actually too submissive for my liking. But I liked it anyway…if that makes sense.

This wasn’t my first kiss and it probably isn’t his.  But, I wans’t even thinking about that at the moment.  With his fine body pressing against mine, with those strong arms holding me up, it felt like I was numb.

He broke the kiss and his lips.

“Goodnight.”  He said it so seductively and quietly.

Then he let go of me and walked back to his tent.  I caught my breath and sank to the ground.  Then I spazzed like a fan girl silently so that he wouldn’t hear.

“Why does he have to be so charming at one moment and so greasy at another?”  I groaned and hugged the pillow.

Baekhyun is a decent guy, but too greasy.  That was my point of view before this date.  But, now I’m thinking that he is a charming guy; that the “grease” that I saw was the effect of being too charming.  A person’s opinion can be easily swayed.  I thought I was always the opposite of this.  I am a bit stubborn when it comes to changing things that I don’t know or realize yet.

I thought he was too greasy and that I wouldn’t like him, but it’s different.  Tonight, he has shown me how brightly he can shine and how suave he is.  I enjoy him like this.

I laid there for a few moments.  The rain started to come down a bit harder.  My eyes wanted to close down so much, but the wind and rain was irritating.  Usually I like that kind of weather; maybe the wind and rain here is different…if that makes sense.

I had this extreme sense of uncomfortable-ness…

So I opened up the tent and rain started pouring in.  I zipped it quickly and without my shoes, ran towards Baekhyun’s tent. 

“Baekhyun, can I come in?”  I shook his tent, the rain starting to soak my clothes.  I had to shake harder until I heard movement inside the tent.  The tent opened up and when it did, I was shivering.

He was shirtless, only wearing his pink boxers.  He pulled me in and closed the zipper.

“What’s wrong?”  He frowned, grabbing my arm.  He searched around my body to see for anything alarming.

“I can’t sleep.  But, now I’m also wet and cold.  And I didn’t bring extra clothes” I tried to say without shivering.

He looked  around for something and I noticed it was his shirt.

“Take your clothes off” he pushed his light blue shirt towards me.

“No, I can’t.”  I put my hair in a bun, so that it won’t drip as much water. 

“You can wear just your undergarments around me, but you won’t wear my shirt?”  He raised an eyebrow.  I looked at him.  Why did he have to be right?  I pouted and took the shirt from him.  With one quick slip I was wearing his shirt.  It was a bit big around the shoulder area.

I slid of my bottoms, but still had my underwear on.  It was still cold, but better than before.

“Now, come right next to me.  You know, they say that body contact is the fastest way to get warm.” 

That was so cheesy, but I am going to ignore his comment.  I did as he said and slid down next to him.

“I feel better” I whispered into his neck.  He was holding me close, rubbing my back to warm me up.

“So do I” He replied and kissed my forehead.

“Goodnight” I said before drifting quickly to sleep.

 

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

“What a liar.  She was complaining about not being tired, but look who just feel right asleep.”

This girl confuses me and amazes me at the same time.

“I should go to bed to now.  Can’t wait to see your face tomorrow.  I hope you had fun tonight.  I did” I smiled at her sleeping form.  Her skin was getting warmer.

“Goodnight” I kissed her head one last time.

 

 ================================================

 

ohhh i felt this was a better chapter than the last.  tell me what you think about it in the comment area! lol

 

stay tuned <3