I Win

Vulnerable

“Ready…set….GO!”

The games had begun and the numerous royals began their quest for victory.  Baekhyun leaned against the rock the held the flag.  Also in charge was Tao since he had the time control powers.  In this game, powers were ok to use, but if you were to hurt someone, you would be in big trouble.

“Tao-ah, we have to win this!  If not, you’re hyung will not be able to have a date with a hot y mama!”  Baekhyun was focused real hard. 

“The hot y mama has a name you know”, Tao frowned.  He knew who Bekhyun was talking about and didn’t like the way he called her that.  Tao had believed that the “BaekNa couple” had done the dirty deeds and he also believed in respecting women.  Calling them by those kinds of names was a no-no.

“Why are you so grouchy today?  Did Xiu Min steal your food again?”  Baekhyun looked to the younger boy who had his “serious face” on.

“No…Why do you have to call noona a “hot y mama”?  It’s so derogatory” Tao played with his fingers.

“That’s not it Tao.  You have dark circles.  Something must have happened last night to you”, Baekhyun thought about it.  Tao was acting a bit aloof this morning.

“Yeah, you ed noona” he whispered under his breath, but Baekhyun had good listening skills.

“I DID WHAT?”   Baekhyun shouted as it echoed through the trees.

“You did her!  You did and I had to listen to it!   O, IT WAS SO HORRIBLE!  All of those dirty words were just too much for me!  I was corrupted!  CORRUPTED, I TELL YOU”, Tao shouted on the verge of crying.

Baekhyun couldn’t believe what he was hearing.  It wasn’t even possible…well not at the moment.  Even if he did, he would have remembered something.

“Woah buddy, don’t cry!  I didn’t do anything with noona except watch a movie last night”, Baekhyun went to comfort Tao, leaving the rock wide open.  He had forgotten they were playing capture the flag.

“A movie?”  Tao raised his head, his eyes gleaming in the light.

“Yeah, don’t you know A Vampire’s Delight?  It’s a pretty good movie”, Baekhyun was starting to believe little Tao was hearing and imagining things.

“But, what about all the I heard?  I was sitting right outside noona’s door!  I wasn’t imagining anything if that is that you think.”

“Wait…you were outside?  Why were you there”, Baekhyun backed away, a bit creeped out now.

“BecauseLuhanHyungdraggedmetheresayingIneededsomecorruption.  D.O.hyungandSehunweretheretoo.  Weheardabunchofandnoonascreamingoutinpleasure.  Wesawyouleavetooandonlyatowelwaswrappedaroundnoona.Isawitall”, Tao said really quickly.

(a/n:  he said: Because Luhan hyung dragged me there saying I needed some corruption.  D.O. hyung and Sehun were there too.  We heard a bunch of and noona screaming out in pleasure.  We saw you leave too and only a twol was wrapped around noona.  I saw it all.)

“What moanin…oooo so that’s what you heard.  Tao relax.  The movie had an explicit scene and that was the .  Jina screamed out because she hit her ankle.  And the towel…well she was in her underwear so I told her to cover up, that’s all”, Baekhyun explained.  He started laughing after he spoke.  It was hilarious that they all believed that he and Jina did it.  It was just plain hilarious.

“So you really didn’t do it?”  Tao’s eyes went big, wide and bright.

“Of course not!  I would never treat her like that”, Baekhyun smiled.

“But, Luhan hyung said you played girls like that back in Exo.”  Tao was finding more reasons to get angry at Baekhyun.

“Luhan hyung is a ert.  Sure I may have played with girls, but I never did it with anyone.  I have more class than that.”

“Wow, I got corrupted for nothing!”  Tao groaned and pouted.

“Yes, yes you did”, Baekhyun stated in a matter-of-factly way.

“So you’re a ?”  Tao raised his eyebrows at Baekhyun, swiftly changing his emotions.

“Yes, I am”, Baekhyun shouted in the air.

Little did they know, a sneaky little girl and her sister had heard that last part.

“So you’re a , huh?”  Jina was leaning against the rock that held the flag with a playful smirk on her face.

Baekhyun and Tao turned around in response and were shocked when they saw them.

“Oppa (Suho) was right, you boys are weird”, Soyu giggled.

“I win”, Jina clapped and reached up for the flag.

“Tao!”  Baekhyun shouted as he saw her reach for it.  Tao instantly froze time as he; Luhan and Baekhyun were the only ones able to move.

Quickly, he moved Jina’s still body far from the rock.  Tao handled Soyu.

“Hyung, send the message” Tao grunted as he placed Soyu lightly on the floor.  Jina’s body was moving a bit, as if she was in slow motion.

Baekhyun rose his hand up and a long bright beam of light stretched out.  Their plan was that if anyone were to come get the flag, Tao was freeze time except for Baekhyun and Luhan.  Luhan was sent out to capture the flag with the others.  He was only able to move because he had telekinesis powers. 

“Hyung, I thought noona had invulnerablitity.  Why is she frozen?” Tao had to ask.  He really didn’t know about powers.

“Well, time controllers are powerful because time is hard to control.  A person who was invulerablitity can evade being frozen, but not by much.  Their body moves slowly like Jina’s is now.”  Baekhyun explained like a pro.

Then within a few minutes, a tired Luhan came jogging back to Tao and Baekhyun.  The flag was wrinkled in his hands.

“I got it”, Luhan had to breathe and put his hands on his knees.

Once Tao restored time, a loud horn rang calling the end of the game.  Instant protests came from Jina and Soyu who said it was all cheating.

“No!  We won that no doubt!” Jina argued coming up to Baekhyun.

“Don’t be mad just because we have a time controller”, Baekhyun mocked her and she slapped his on the arm.

“No I am not, !  I am mad because I was right there!  We won” Jina glared and turned around.  But, Baekhyun caught her hand.

“Be ready for our date tonight.  I’ll come by at 7”, Baekhyun whispered it so that only they could hear it.  Jina looked up at him with mad eyes.  She yanked her hand away and started walking towards her sister.

“Come on”, she said as she grabbed Soyu’s wrist and pulled her little sister away.

“You da’ man”, Luhan shouted as Tao tried to cover his mouth.

“Shut up, ert”, Baekhyun laughed as he went to celebrate with the boys who had just returned.  All  of Exo had a big group hug.

 

============================

 

“Hyung, I’ll give you a 3 second warning”, Tao came up behind Luhan who yelped in surprise.

“For what?”

“For CORRUPTING ME!”  Tao shouted as he started to chase Luhan around.