Dragon Date Part 1

Vulnerable

5 hours later…

Jina's POV:

 

 

“Her name is Victoria, she is so cute and classy and her power is flexibility.  Imagine her skills in bed”, Daehyun jumped up and down like a little boy.

“Ok, are you sick?  Since when did you start saying “classy”?  And when did you become erted?”

“Ever since I met her”, he was day dreaming.

“…That’s gross…ok…”  I backed away awkwardly.

“Hey, it’s almost time for your date.  Since the games just finished and you’re all sweaty, I suggest you go take a shower before you scare the boy with you monster smell”, he peeled the wet fabric off my skin.

With one last punch to his stomach, I ran away, up to my room to get ready.

 

 

‘Mother, for the last time, I am not wearing that ruffle dress” I rolled my eyes as my mom tried to shove the horrible piece of fabric to me.

“But, it looks so pretty on you!”  She smiled at the dress before putting it away sadly in the closet.

“Why don’t you wear something cute?  Boys like a girl who looks cute” Soyu played with my hair, deciding which hair style I should try out.

“But, I don’t want him to see me as cute” I rubbed my forehead.  All of this technical stuff was giving me a headache.  I’m a girl who likes to live in the moment and doesn’t like to speculate.

“Then what do you want him to see you as?”  My mom was getting frustrated with me, I could tell.

“I don’t really care.  Mom, why don’t you go drink some tea or something.  I will just throw something on”, I pushed her and Soyu towards the door.

 

Baekhyun's pov

“Where are you going to take her”, Tao sat on my bed, playing with Luhan’s Rubik Cube.

I wiped my bare upper body with the towel and shook my hair to get rid of the water.  But, don’t worry, my bottom was wrapped in a towel.

“That my friend is a secret”, I slipped some underwear on and dark jeans.

He threw the cube at me and I caught it with ease.

“Why can’t I know?  No one ever tells me things” he pouted and I threw the cube back.

“That’s because you can’t keep a secret”, I smiled at him and sifted through my drawers for a nice dress shirt.

“Such a bummer” Tao huffed and walked out of the room.  I didn’t mind and continued buttoning down my shirt.

I had to make a good impression on Jina tonight.  I think we have gotten pretty close within these few days.  Let’s see how far I get with tonight.

I nodded at myself in the mirror before walking out and towards Jina’s room.

 

Jina's POV

 

I heard here solid knocks on my door as soon as it hit 7 o’clock.  Damn, the boy is to the point.

Quickly, I cleaned the smudged lip gloss off my face and straightened my clothes.  I grabbed my heels by the foot of the bed and with a deep breath opened my door.

I was met by a sharp whistle, like from those construction workers who whistle at attractive ladies.  Baekhyun stood in the doorway, leaning all cool like with his arms crossed.

“Someone looks hot” he smiled at me and I felt weird.  I never had someone say that to me before.

“Umm…thanks…” I said silently.

“Oh, I wasn’t talking about you”, he moved around me to the mirror in my room.  He started fixing his hair in the mirror.

Wow, this guy is greasy.

“Stop being so full of yourself and hurry up and take me on a date” I slipped my heels on.

“So pushy.  Don’t worry, by the end of tonight, you will be wishing this date was longer” he replied.  I closed my door and we walked out into the courtyard.  It was dark and cold. 

“Since I don’t know my place around this planet, I figured that I’d take you somewhere where I am familiar with; Exo”, he cooly said.  I felt his smooth flesh slip into mine, instantly squeezing my hand.  He was slightly taller than me even with these heels on.  His manly structure made me feel warm inside and out.

“How do you suppose we get there?”  I leaned more into him because I was getting cold. 

“I borrowed something from my friend” he whistled and a big bright light came out from the other side of the courtyard.  Its figure started coming to view and it was alive and moving.  It was a dragon.

I could feel it’s warmth as it galloped closer to where we were standing.  I felt Baekhyun pull me forward and feet felt like they were moving on their own.  I watched in a daze the dragon’s chest heaved up and down, its broad wings expanding into the night.  I wasn’t really paying attention to how I was walking.

Baekhyun took notice of that and let go of my hand.  Instead, he moved behind me.  He wrapped his arms around my abodmin, putting his arms through mine.  It was a like a back hug, but not really.  I could feel his chest through his shirt, all the muscle and bone.

“If you’re not going to walk, I am going to guide you”, he said, near my ear.  His breath tickled my ear and I squirmed.  We walked together, our steps in sync.  I thought this night was going to be awkward, but surprisingly, it’s going smoother than I thought.

We came up right before the majestic animal.  It was a beauty with golden and red designs that were more intricate than the ocean.  I was afraid to touch it.  What if it bit off my arm?  But, then Baekhyun picked up my hand and led it towards the side of the dragon.  I expected it to be slimy and rough, but the skin was surprisingly soft like human skin, maybe softer.

“Come on, let’s get on him before we waste the whole night that I planned” he released me completely.

I turned around to look at him.  He was suddenly so different in my eyes.  The wind was pushing his hair back, he shoulders looked broader, and he had this look in his eyes that didn’t scream “I’m a greasy guy”, but said “Hey, Beautiful”. 

Just his simple and so intimate actions made me see him in a different light. 

“Caramel hates being poked.  I think you should take off your heels” he pointed at my favorite black heels.

“You should have told me to wear shoes” I pouted and slipped them of my feet.

“Here, give me” he gestured towards my shoes and I gave it to him.  Then using his free hand, he helped me onto the dragon that was as kind as could be.

Soon, he came up too.  He was still holding onto my heels.  How nice of him.  Usually the guy would sit in front of the girl, but he let me sit in front this time.  Like before I could feel his body against mine.  I leaned back against him as he said a few words I didn’t understand.  It was probably dragonese because as he said them, the dragon started standing up and trying to fly.

I giggled, my first time riding a dragon.

“Ma’am, please sit back and enjoy the ride.  We will land in Awesomeness in approximately 5 minutes” he wrapped his hands around my stomach to hold to me.  It was a good thing he did that because I felt like we were going to fall off.

He fit his head in the crook of my neck and I rested my hands on his.  This intimate skin ship was something totally new to me, but I did whatever my instincts were.  And I think I was doing the right thing.

I smiled into the air as we left our planet’s atmosphere and now were space traveling.

“I’m actually having fun” I whispered.  But, I wasn’t really for Baekhyun to her.  It was more like realizing it and saying it to myself.

I was actually having fun...

 

 

========================

omg I havent updated in so long.  It was because of writers blocka dn the lack of wireless internet.  I was with my grandparents for a week and their internet is bad. So i could hardly go on at home.  I hope you guys still rmemeber this story!  Thanks: subscribe, comment, do whatever you want.

Stay tuneed :)