Meeting an Exo Boy

Vulnerable

*You/Jina is wearing this! :)  for those who like visuals.

 

“Thank you, your highness for reading to the children.  They really enjoyed it”, the principal of the school grabbed Jina’s hands and thanked her.  She smiled and bowed down, “Your welcome.  I would love to come back to read again.”

And with that she left the Kindergarden School.  Once she got into the bulletproof car, she slumped back onto the chair.

“Why such a long face, mama”, the driver smirked, obviously teasing the young princess.

“Shut up, Daehyun.  I told you not to tease me”, Jina slapped his shoulder playfully and sat back up, looking out the window.

“I can’t help it sometimes, you know?  You’re just so vulnerable”, he chuckled and turned the car to the left.

Daehyun (yes from BAP) and Jina had a very close relationship.  He had been her driver ever since he got his license.  His parents were servants and loyal friends to her parents.  Quickly, he drove her back to the palace.  There was no time to waste.

Jina jogged up the stairs, and into her room.  Her heels were killing her so she slipped them off, throwing them onto the couch.  She tied her long brown hair into a messy ponytail. 

“Ahh, .  I forgot”, she cursed as she spotted the CD tucked in the crook of the couch.  Tonight, she was supposed to perform some kind of dance.  It was a tradition that a representative from each planet perform at the party.  And at this party, she was chosen to do the job.

Still barefoot, she jogged out the door.  She had to give it to the dj, Junho (yes, from 2pm).  All the servants who were busy polishing the ground, wiping the windows and putting up decorations made way for the running princess.

But, the ground was very slippery and she ended up slipping.  But, she wasn’t the only one.  Someone fell at the same time, a few inches away from her.  Their hand was touching...more like grasping her thigh.

Jina’s eyes ran from the stranger’s hand up to their face.  It was a guy.  He had dark brown hair that was messily swept across his forehead.  He had slim, charming eyes and noticeably pink lips.  He wore jeans and light blue shirt.  A tattoo was etched on his clavicle, written in some strange font.

Jina saw it out to say Light with a symbol that looked like an edgy star.  Quickly examining him, she took note that he wasn’t a servant.  She knew all the servants in the house and he wasn’t one of them.  Only royalty had those kinds of tattoos, one signifying their power, another signifying their planet. 

“Yah, get your hands off of me”, she pushed her self away from the guy.  Swiftly she stood up and brushed her pushed up dress down.

“Such a clumsy boy”, she murmured so that only she could hear.  Turning her head sharply, she continued to find Junho, but this time walking.

“You’re forgetting something”, a voice called out to her.  She stopped in her tracks, a frown coming upon her face.

She turned around, but the man was already in front of her.  He smirked and flipped the CD in his hand.  The light coming from the window reflected off of it and momentarily blinded Jina. 

“Thank you”, she rubbed her eyes and reached out for the CD.  But, the boy pulled it from her reach and continued to smirk.

“So now you want to be a about it”, she tried to grab it again.

“Relax, girl.  I’m just playing around”, he raised his hands in surrender and gave it back to her.

His hand was in front of her and she eyed it as it dropped to his side.  There was another tattoo on his wrist.  This was the other tattoo that signified his planet.  It read…EXO.

So he is from Exo, Jina thought.  “It’s those silly little boys from Planet Weirdo.”

Jina had heard lots of things about Planet Exo.  All of her female relatives drooled over the royalty’s charming looks and exquisite powers.  But, she didn’t fall for it like they did.  She actually thought it was quite pathetic to have such interest in phony men.  But, she had never really seen them in a long while. During a smaller meeting of the royalties (unlike this grand party), all of Jina’s generation were only about 5 to 6 years old.  Jina was only 6 at the time and Soyu was only 4.  All she could remember was their baby faces and childish attitude.  Jina preferred the gods of the eastern planet, DBSK.  They were manly and exactly Jina’s type.

She made sure to hide her tattoo on her wrist.  It was a detailed and intricate tattoo, ZYX written in cursive. 

Without a farewell or a simple word, Jina turned around and walked off.  The young boy watched on, smiling like a fool at the young lady who walked with such confidence.  Mesmerized by the aura she gave off, he vowed to get to know her more.  He caught hints of something black on the back of neck, but her long brown hair covered it.

 

================================

 

“Hyung, can you pass me that?”  The young and shy Sehun pointed to the suitcase on the ground.

The older boy chuckled at his roommate and teleported the black suitcase.  Using his powers, he hit Sehun roughly with the bag.

“Yah, hyung!”  Sehun whined as he tried to avoid the evil flying bag.  Luhan chuckled evilly and continued to whack Sehun around.  The bag hit him on the head and Sehun ended up tripping over the other luggage.

He pouted and rubbed his arm. 

But, then the window opened up and a strong surge of wind slapped Luhan in the face.  He cursed in Mandarin and lunged for Sehun.  This time, it was Sehun’s turn to laugh.  The two boys started to wrestle on the ground.

The big wooden doors opened to reveal the rest of the royalty from Planet Exo.

“You two cut it out”, Kris said with authority.  His eye brows were creased together, giving off a mad expression.  The two fighting boys stopped at his voice, but gave each other sly smiles.  Together, they pinned Kris down on the polished floor.

“Yah”, he shouted before using fire to slightly burn their arms.  Luhan and Sehun started yelling like kids from the pain.

“Not again, hyung”, Lay softly groaned.  Concentrating on the two boys hysterically rolling on the floor, he used his healing powers to repair their skin.

“Ahhh, relief”, Luhan deeply breathed while Sehun sighed.

All the boys entered the room and they settled in different areas of the room.

“This palace is beyond what I had expected”, Tao exclaimed as he checked out the bathroom.

“And look at these soaps!  They are carved to say EXO!  Awesome”, he got giddy like a kid in a candy store.  He picked up the soaps and examined them piece by piece.

“I want to see”, Chanyeol smiled a big smile.  His adorable eyes got real big when he actually got to hold the soaps.

“This palace is a lot bigger than ours”, D.O took a look out the window. 

“I know!  I thought our palace was huge”, Kai replied, teleporting all over the place.

“I can’t wait for the party!  I heard there was going to be some special surprise tonight”, Xiu Min cheekily smiled and jumped on the gigantic bed.

“Such a fatty”, Chen laughed and whacked Xiu Min on the tummy, “Who did you hear that from?  Toby (Paranormal Activity 3 :D)?”

“For the last time, I do not have any imaginary friends!  You just caught me talking to myself last time”, Xui Min tried to explain exasperatedly. 

“Ok, sure”, Chen chuckled and moved towards the window near D.O. 

From the time they came to Planet Zyx, Chen had felt a bit disturbed.  Like something wasn't right.  He was sure no one else felt it because they were all jumping around and being weirdoes.  He brushed it off, believing that it was just because of the different atmosphere.  But, when he saw D.O. looking out the window with a perplexed face, he knew his fellow brother felt it too.

“Do you feel it?”  Chen whispered softly to a distant D.O.  Something was bothering both of them, but they didn’t know what.

“Yeah, you feel it too?  I don’t know how to explain it”, D.O. sighed and scratched his head.

“It feels like something bad and big is going to happen.  We have to be on our toes”, Chen warned and began to observe the view out the window with D.O.

 

 

 

==================================

Yay!  Finally my first and official poster has been created by Sushi_Kimchi ★☆X-ZONE Graphic Request Shop★☆ and I love it! 

and let me list some points to help clear it all up:

1.  There are eight Planets with Planet Zyx being the main one.

2. The royals have meet each other before through tiny gatherings, but not like a grand one.

3. All royals are born with a two tattoos.  I will use the term "Power tattoo" when talking about the tattoo that says their power.  Usually, this tattoo will be located somewhere around the neck.  The other tattoo is ther "Planet tattoo" which is te tattoo that says which planet they are from.

 

So yes, as things go along, they will clear up a bit.  It may seem boring , but i promise that i will do my best to produce a good story! subscribe if you hadn't already and comment!  you know that authors live on comments ;)  and tell your friends abotu the story!

 

thanks and stay tuned :)