Fire Balls

Vulnerable

The party that night had come to end, although no one really wanted it to be done.  Seeing everyone one again was exciting and fun.  The royals from each planet subsided to their own section of the palace.  Jina decided to stay back and help the servants and maids clean up the ballroom.

“Noona, you know that we can do this, right?  This is our job”, Woohyun, a handsome servant grabbed the table cloths in her hands.  Jina just smiled and put a finger to his lips to silence him.  She continued to take off the cloths on each table.

“Good job, tonight”, a group of maids told Jina as they walked by.  She smiled to them and continued to clean.

All of a sudden the doors busted open.  Two young royals came running through, shouting at each other.

“Yah!  Stop that”, the one named Kai yelped as he jumped in the air.  The other royal, Chanyeol was shooting fire sparks at him.

“Not until you apologize!  I want my underwear back”, Chanyeol yelled, throwing a fire ball towards the teleporting Kai.  The fire ball disappeared before it could catch anything on fire.  All the maids and servants in the room stopped to watch the scene before them.

“Never”, Kai snickered before teleporting.  He moved from one side of the room to the other, appearing again right before Jina.

She yelped as he surprised her and she dropped the cloths in her hand.  Chanyeol could only see Kai, so he sent a big fire ball towards his direction.

“Oh, mianhe”, Kai apologized and went to pick up the cloths she dropped.  Chanyeol’s eyes went wide open as the fire ball started heading towards Jina now.  He never knew that someone was hiding behind Kai.

“Watch out”, he yelled out to warn Jina.  The servants all gasped at the scene, all of them were too slow to get to her.

Jina heard the voice and looked up.  Her eyes went huge when she saw the speeding ball of fire rush towards her. 

“Holy crap”, she thought and concentrated.  As the fire ball came in front of her, she closed her eyes.  Suddenly the blast of fire ran though her as if she wasn’t even there.  As it continued to move, it dispersed into small flakes of fire. 

A sigh of relief left as she opened her eyes again.  Everyone in the ballroom had their mouths wide open in shock, including the crouching Kai.  He was slightly burnt due to his proximity to Jian and the fire ball.

“Who threw that?  You are so dead”, she yelled at the top of her lungs and saw the culprit.

“I am so sorry!  I was aiming for Kai.  I never knew you were there!”  He apologized as he ran over to Jina.

“You shouldn’t even be playing in here!  You could have burnt this place down”, Jina scolded them like a mother.  Then, grabbing the collars of their shirts, she pulled them out the door.

She pushed them against the walls outside the ballroom.  Snatching their hands before they could run away, she twisted them in a strange position. 

“Exo.  I knew it”, she laughed and shook her head.  She knew those two boys were probably from Exo.  Exo boys were playful, making gigantic ruckus’.

Still holding onto them, she pulled them to the elevator.  Once they got out, she pulled them towards their section of the palace.

“So you really do have Invulnerability”, Kai asked her.  He was amazed at her powers.  No one has ever seen one like it before.

“Yes”, Jina replied and continued walking down the hall, pulling the two boys along.  She was barefoot again since she took them off at the beginning of clean up. 

Chanyeol took notice of the bracelet on her wrist.  It was a simple bracelet, just plain silver.  But, he saw something strange. 

“Why is Baekhyun’s name on your bracelet”, he was curious.  Using his free arm, he swirled the bracelet around so that he could see Baekhyun’s name fully.

She abruptly stopped, but continued to walk after.   

Looking back at Chanyeol, she said, “I don’t know?  Why don’t you ask him yourself?”  They stopped in front of a room labeled in big yellow font: EXO.

Using her foot to knock on the door, she called out for someone to open it.  There was some shuffling from the inside that could be heard.  Hints of laughter here and there were audible.

The big doors opened to reveal a shirtless man in boxers.  The boy’s eyes went big as he saw who it was.  Bowing to the fellow royal, he hid himself behind the door.

“Hyung!”  The boy called out and closed the door in Jina’s face.

“Of course D.O would do that”, Kai snickered when he saw D.O’s signature big eyes.

More shuffling could be heard as the door opened once again to reveal the eldest of Exo.

Suho’s smiled to Jina and bowed.  She did the same and applauded him in her mind for his good manners.

“Is there something I can do for you, Miss?”  Suho asked, showing his cheek bones as he spoke.

“Call me Jina and yes.  May I come in?”  But, before Suho could respond, Jina made her way in, pulling the two boys along with her.

“Hyung, help me!  She is aggressive”, Kai called out to Suho.  Suho raised his eyebrows at the sight.  Through what he could see, a barefoot girl in a short dress thing was holding two men by the wrists as they whined to be let go.  He didn’t know about the others, but he usually doesn’t see that.

Jina tossed the boys onto the couch, on top of a few other boys who were already sitting on the couch.  Folding her arms across her chest, she turned towards the crowd of boys.

“Who is the eldest here?”

Everyone went silent as their fingers rose towards Suho.

“You, mister, need to watch the young ones.   I know you guys are boys and you guys like to have fun, but seriously control them”, Jina told Suho.  He was beyond confused.

“I almost died because HE”, Jina pointed to Chanyeol, “ALMOST LIT ME ON FIRE!”

Suho sighed and shook his head.  “Chanyeol, what did you do?”

Chanyeol let out a nervous deep laugh and looked at Suho with his big eyes.  “Well…you see…Kai and I were having a bit of an argument…and well…I was chasing him with fire balls…and I well…accidentally hit her with one.”

“Are you alright?”  Lay, the healer, got up from his seat and examined her body.

“I’m fine”, Jina smiled and showed him her Power tattoo.

“Yah!  Chanyeol, didn’t I tell you to control yourself while being here?  You too Kai”, Kris scolded them and slightly whacked each on the head.

“Sorry for ruining your night”, Suho apologized and smiled.  Jina bowed and left.  The boys watched her as she left.  They didn’t really want her to leave.

“Damn, the girl has got a body”, Luhan chuckled and hugged a pillow.

“Yeah, and some super strength too!  It felt like my arm was going to fall off”, Kai massaged his wrist and pouted.

“In addition, she also has Invulnerability.  She has it all”, Chen gave her props.

 

================

Thanks all you subscribers and commenters! 

Recently, my mother has been hounding me about all the time i spend watching kpop and listening to the music.  She said some hurtful things and I don't know what to do.  If i don't update everyday or as often then i apologize!  I will try my best though!  Thanks

Stay tuned!