Beauty

Vulnerable

Just then, the doors banged open.  A bright smiling Baekhyun entered the door.  His emotions momentarily caused all the lights go on in the room, but he realized it and controlled himself.

“Why are you so happy”, Suho raised his eyebrows.  Baekhyun slid onto the couch next to the leader.

“Such beauty, in such a y body!   Feisty and passionate!  With skin so soft”, he mumbled to no one in particular.

All the boys’ attention was focused on the light hearted boy smiling to himself.

“Looks like little Baekhyun is love drunk”, Luhan chuckled and lightly slapped his face around.

“Maybe he saw some of the royalty from Planet Soshi.  I’ve seen pictures and trust me, they are angelic”, Kai nodded his head in total belief.

“Or maybe from Planet FX.  They have a pretty leader”, Tao suggested. 

“Nah, I don’t think she is royalty.  I mean, she was running around barefoot.  I doubt that a royal daughter would do that.  Her attitude is bad for a princess.  Plus she had no royal markings.  There wasn’t any Planet name on her wrist and I couldn’t see her power tattoo (the kind that describes what power they have).  Maybe I couldn’t see it, but I still don’t think she is royalty.  Maybe she was a maid.  A hot maid”, Baekhyun chuckled at the end part; his imagination was getting the best of him.

Suho and Kris slapped his head at the same time and Baekhyun winced. 

“Get your head out of the gutter, you ”, Kris scolded.  A small smile came upon his lips though.

“Sorry, if you saw her too, you would think the same”, Baekhyun defended himself.

“This girl is really that hot?”  Suho was amazed.  Baekhyun was a bit of a player who liked flirt with girls back on Exo.  There were some pretty hot girls back there, but Baekhyun never reacted this way. 

“Yes!  But, she was beautiful too!  A goddess”, Baekhyun’s heart felt like it was going to explode from happiness.

Suddenly, the doors opened once again to reveal the King of Exo, the father of the 12 boys.

“Boys, your mother wants you all ready.  We only have an hour before the beginning of the party.  Hurry up before she rages again”, their father clapped his hands helping his sons up.

 

 

========================================

The incident with “Light Boy” was already forgotten as preparation for the grand party side tracked Jina.  She had gotten all sweaty so she had to bathe.  Once she was done, she picked up her baby brother from the maid who liked to watch Taehyuk.

They were years apart for Jina was 19 years old and Taehyuk was a mere 2 years old.  When her parents had her, they were only 17 years old.  They had Soyu 2 years later.  Then her parents decided to focus on the planet more.  So for a few years, they stopped trying to have more kids.  But, when they wanted more, Jina’s mother had trouble conceiving.  Finally after much tries, Taehyuk was born.  Since the King and Queen were often busy, Jina was left with babysitting.

She then bathed little Taehyuk.  The cute two year old child loved baths and water.  Most people believed he would be a water controller.  His tattoo was too small to see yet so many guessed.

“Taetae, you like the water don’t you”, Jina giggled as he splashed the water around.  He said some un recognizable things, probably baby talk. 

Once he was done with his bath, Jina dried him off.  She found his ironed mini suit resting on her bed along with his diaper and cute blue bow tie.

“Kiyaaa!  This is so cute”, Jina squealed and kissed Taehyuk’s cheek.  Carefully, she applied his diaper and put his suit and tie on.

“Who is the cutest little brother in the world??  It’s you, Taetae”, she wiggled him around.  In public, Jina would have never acted like that.  People saw her as carefree, rash and wild; she liked that image.  Seeing her like this would ruin her reputation.  She only saved her aegyo for her baby brother.

Resting him into the playpen, she sat in her desk with a big mirror attached to it.  She applied her makeup: blush, foundation, a neutral pink/brown eye color and eyeliner.

“Unnie!  Look at my dress! Isn’t it pretty”, Soyu barged through the door wearing a long dress that accentuated her curves. 

*This is the dress Soyu is wearinf

Her blondish hair was curled a bit and rested below her chest.  She made sure that it didn’t cover her tattoo that ran along the back of her neck.

“I made it from scratch”, she twirled around and peeked out the door.

 

“And guess what I made for you”, Soyu gave me a mischievous smile.

“Soyu-ah, you didn’t have to…” Jina exclaimed as I saw the dress.  It was beautiful, blue and elegant.

 



“I know that all you have is your performance outfit.  Come on, I made it.  At least be a good sister and wear it”, Soyu pouted. 

Now Jina couldn’t deny wearing it considering that Soyu just gave her the guilt speech.

“Fine”, Jina sighed and pulled her robe off.  The maids helped her put it on.  They had to tie all the strings in the back of the dress until it snuggly, but comfortably fit according to Jina’s body.  Then from the belly button down, the dress slightly poofed out. 

“Damn, my sister looks hot”, Soyu gave Jina a smile.

“I should be saying the same”, Jina commented and both laughed.

“But, the one who should be getting all the attention is Taehyuk.  Look at his cute suit”, she directed Soyu to the playpen next to the bed.

“Kiyyyaaaa!  Hyukkie!  So cute”, Soyu picked up the small child.

 

 

=======================================

“Are you ready for tonight”, Tao nudged Baekhyun.

“Of course! Do you think it is good enough to impress?”  Baekhyun wanted to leave an outstanding first impression on the royals.  It’s not that he doubted his talent, but considering that everyone here was royalty and were exceptionally good at the performing arts, he wanted to stand out.

“Hyung, you got this”, Tao did a fighting sign and smiled.  Baekhyun returned the smile and scratched his collarbone where his power tattoo was located.

The 12 boys of Exo entered the ballroom and were amazed at the sight. 

The grand ballroom was set up in a floral theme.  In the front of the ballroom, a long table was decorated in white cloth and purple orchids.    Those seats were reserved for the Kings and Queens of the planets.  A huge dance floor covered the middle of the ballroom and tables for the children sat at the back.  Those tables were covered in lilac decorations and each table had different cloth colors.  These colors represented the different planets.

But, they weren’t just amazed at the décor, but at the people.  The first table to their left seated the infamous “gods of the east”, from Planet DBSK.  Known for their strength and intimidating auras, Dbsk royalties were considered superior.

“Ah, dongsaeng”, a familiar voice called out to the boys.  Yunho, the leader, stood up from table and walked right to Kris.

“Hyung, how have you been”, Kris smiled and did that man handshake thing with Yunho.   The other table held the popular princes from Planet Shawol.  They were known their unique powers, and unexpected witty ideas.

Then, the farthest from the entrance were the royalty from Planet SJ.  They were considered to be the wisest and yet most childish.  The royals from this planet were a bit older than the rest of the royalties. 

The Exo boys haven’t seen the other male royals in a while, but have had more meetings with them than the girl royals.  To the right of the boys were the girls.  The nearest table had a certain aura; the atmosphere of angels.  They looked like angels too.  These royals resided on the peaceful planet of Sohsi.  Even though these girls were a beauty, they were warriors, trained in many forms of fighting.  Each girl was wearing extravagant gowns.

 The last all girl table held the unique girls Planet FX.  These girls could have been said to be the opposite of Shinee (from Planet Shawol).  They were smart, trained and delicate at the same time.

Exo went to the table that was marked theirs.  But, there was one table left.  It was a small table, with only 3 seats. 

“I know that the missing royals are from this Planet, but I don’t remember what they look like.  The last time we saw them was when we were toddlers”, Suho said to Baekhyun softly.

“I only remember two royals, not three”, Baekhyun recounted the chairs again.

“Maybe one of them had a child”, Suho shrugged and drank the water from his glass. 

“Ahhh, so refreshing”, the leader chuckled.

All of a sudden, the ballroom doors blasted open and revealed three people.  All went silent and the attention was on them.

“Sorry we are late.  Mini prince had to have a diaper change”, a loud and bright voice rang out.  A tall girl held a child’s hands in hers.  She helped him to walk down the aisle.  But, since he couldn’t fully walk yet, he stumbled here and there.  The girl’s hair shielded her face as she bent over to help the baby.

The other girl bowed to everyone as she followed the first girl.

“I swear I have seen that hair before”, Baekhyun thought to himself.

He could hear the girl laugh at how the baby giggled when he stumbled over.  It felt like music to his ears; hearing that unique laugh made his cheeks flush.

“Aww so cute, the baby and his mother are adorable”, the leader of SNSD, Taeyeon said in a cute voice.  They had seemed like mother and son, but were acutally brother and sister.mmMostly everyone’s attention focused on the girl and baby.

But, Suho wasn’t paying attention to them.  His eyes got caught on the beauty behind the scene.  Her blond hair shined in the light and illuminated her.  Her eyes were creased due to smiling and her skin looked so soft against that dress.  The way she held herself made his insides turn to goo.  Never before had he seen such a beauty.  He was beginning to know what Baekhyun was talking about.  It must be the women on this planet; they just seem radiant.

The eldest Suho actually found himself drooling.  His spit rolled down is chin and into his palm. 

Oh , he thought and wiped it up before anyone would know.

 

==========================

Yeah double update!  woop woop!

Clarifying time!

So the 7 planets in the galaxy and the groups they represent are

1. Zyx: Jina, Soyu, Taehyuk...blah blah blah

2. Exo: Exom and exo k

3. Soshi: Snsd

4. DBSK: dbsk

5. FX: f(x)

6. Shawol: Shinee

7.SJ: Super JUNIOR

 ...SUBSCRIBE!  hahaha and comment!