Water

Vulnerable

I wonder who she is, Baekhyun thought to himself as he picked up her crystal glass filled with water.

Just as one would picture a Korean drama, the tall girl holding the baby flipped her luscious locks out of her face.  Her bright face made his eyes go wide with realization.

Comments like “Such a beauty”, “Very pretty” were heard around the room. 

“Sorry for coming late”, Jina bowed to everyone.  Her Planet Tattoo was clearly visible, something Baekhyun failed to recognize or see when he collided with her.  But, her hair covered her Power tattoo.

“Doesn’t she know its custom to show your Power tattoo?  We aren’t supposed to hide it”, Sehun curiously scratched his head and tried to search for her tattoo, his eyes running all over her body.  His cheeks got a bit pink so he stopped trying to find it.  Hiding your power tattoo was considered disrespectful to royals.  During regular times, hiding it was ok.  But, when there was a grand peaceful meeting like this, showing your power tattoo was a sign of respect.  It represented peace and equality.

“Holy ”, Baekhyun mumbled, but water was in his mouth.  As he spoke, the water went down the wrong way and he started coughing like crazy.

“That is so gross, hyung”, Tao made a face and wiped of the spit water off his cheek. 

“Mian”, Baekhyun apologized and helped him wipe his face.

 

 ==================================

After a delicious meal, the royals of the seven planets began to mingle and meet up with old friends.

“I bet I can beat you in a Rubik’s Cube competition”, the older Eunhyuk patted Luhan’s back.  Luhan was known for his skills in the cube game.

“Hyung, get ready to lose”, Sehun laughed, informing Eunhyuk.

“Sounds fun”, Luhan nodded his head.  Using his telekinesis powers, two floating Rubik’s cubes landed into Luhan’s hands.

“Ready…SEt…GO”, Chanyeol shouted and the intense battle begun.

 

====================================

“Aigoo!  This is one cute baby”, Sunny did aegyo at the baby in a suit.

“Say ‘Thank you’ Taehyuk”, Jina bounced him on her lap.

Taehyuk giggled and gave a big eye smile.  All the girls swooned in response.

“It’s official!  He is growing up to be a chick magnet”, Jina tickled his little belly.

“No wonder he is so handsome!  He gets his charm from his mother”, Taeyeon gestured towards Jina.

“Ah what?  No, he is my little brother”, Jina tossed her hair to the side and shook her head.

“Oh sorry!  I thought…” Taeyeon apologized, but Jina told her to relax.

“Do you mind holding him for a bit?  I have to get ready for something.  If you lose him, your dead”, Jina pointed to the group of girl.

“We will protect him with everything we got”, Seohyun, the maknae reassured Jina.  Seohyun was infamous for not being able to lie.  SO with those words, Jina passed her brother to the crowd of girls and left.

 

===================================

Soyu was having difficulty with the floral decorations by the entry.  Even though she had earth powers, the flowers just wouldn’t return to their original glory.  Usually with one thought, she could raise these flowers back up, but it wasn't working.  This was a bit weird.  She wasbtalking calmly to the flowers, then she started pleading, but then it just turned into plain cursing.

“Why won’t my powers work?”  Soyu sat on the floor.  Closing her eyes, she concentrated on at least one flower. 

“Please please please”, she whispered when suddenly...

“Water”, a voice spoke behind her.  Her concentration faded and she screamed at the suddenness of the voice.  Some royals around them went silent.

The blond haired girl turned around to look at who just broke her concentration.  It was a guy, with curious eyes and a cute face.  He extended his hand out to help her off the floor. 

He got all giddy inside as he was actually holding her hand.  Soyu wondered who the cute stranger was, but her question got answered when she saw his Planet tattoo.  Once she was up again, she straightened her dress and fixed her hair.

“You need water to refresh it…if that’s what you are trying to do”, the boy said.  His handsome face made Soyu giggle on the inside. 

“But, I don’t control water”, she said helplessly.

The boy smirked and lifted his leather jacket to reveal his clavicle.  Water was etched on it with something that looked like a water drop.

“Here, give me your hand”, he reached out for it.  With a swift push, Soyu was turned around so that her back was against his chest.  She could feel his thumping heart beat while he smelt her sweet perfume.  He laced his finger with hers and focused on the water in a nearby glass.

“Use your powers on a count of three.  One…two…three….”

Soyu focused and at three she used her powers, but suddenly, water started running up her arm.  She flinched at how cold it was and backed up into the boy more.

“Woah”, he mumbled and held onto her hip to prevent him from falling backwards. 

Soyu could see the water from the glass transporting; gliding on the boy’s skin, crawling onto hers and spraying up towards the plants.  Except the water didn’t remain in its clear/blue tint.  When mixed with Soyu’s powers, the water transformed into a bright green liquid.  Once the liquid touched the flower, the flowers instantly were revived to its former glory.

“Beautiful” they both murmured at the same time.  Their cheeks got a bit red as they turned their heads so that their lips were an inch away.  The royals who watched the whole thing go down started clapping and gossiping.

“Get it on”, Kai yelled out, embarrassing the two.  They realized they still had a grasp on each other so shyly they let go.

“No, it’s get it in”, Jaejoong, the hot said out loud. 

 

=======================

 

Hehehe i was planning on writing more, but i realized i kept you guys waiting longer than i should have!  I hope yall enjoyed this short update!  All u silent readers, dont forget to subsribe!   AND COMMENT!  I LOVE COMMENTS! ahahaha ok, stay tuned :)