Luhan's Over Analyzing and a Movie Night

Vulnerable

“Looks like the two lovebirds made up”, Luhan snickered to Sehun who turned his head in the direction he was pointing to.

Sehun could see the two who were now laughing and teasing each other.  Through his eyes, he could see two regular friends.  Love birds? He thought to himself.

“They look like regular friends to me, hyung” Sehun scratched his head and continued to observe.

“Sure they may look like friends now, but I bet you tonight, she will be in his bed…doing the dirty deeds with him”, Luhan’s mind was set in minor “dirty” state.

“Dirty deeds?”  Tao popped up out of nowhere with D.O by his side.

“Yeah, the bang bang”, Luhan explained, but the boys didn’t understand.

“You know, the humpy humpy?  IT.”  Luhan was shocked at how innocent they seemed.

“Do it?.....Ohhhhhhh”, Tao gasped and looked towards the two laughing from across the room.

“A guy like Baekhyun won’t stand down to an opportunity like this.  I mean come on!  She is pretty!  Their little angst moment back at the coy pond garden was probably all ual frustration! The look in her eyes was so feisty.  And you know Baekhyun.  Do you really think he is with her just because he wants to?  He needs her…like really needs her”, Luhan explained to the boys.  His over analyzing was making him think weird things.

“Just watch, tonight you will see!”  Luhan chuckled in an evil tone and walked away.

“Hyung is weird”, Sehun stated.

“His talk has corrupted my mind!” Tao’s eyes were wide open.

“It’s ok, you need a little corruption.”  D.O. laughed and followed after Luhan.

 

=============================

Lunch had come along and so had dinner.  Royals were everywhere, talking with others, exploring the palace.  They all had to stay here for about a month.  It was a part of the big celebration.  It was a time for making alliances, deals, getting informed of what was going on in other planets and to sum it all up, business.    

Jina, Soyu and Taehyuk had spent the evening with Exo, for they had become quick friends.  Everyone just sat around the ballroom which was now had a more comfortable feeling.  Couches were everywhere and so were royals.

“I want to get me some abs”, Chanyeol’s eyes went big.  He had a weird of doing that.  Not like D.O. big, but creepy big.  Jina laughed out loud as she saw his face.

“Like Tao’s?”  Kai shouted and lifted Tao’s shirt.  Tao who was just leaning against the back of the couch released a cute and tiny yelp as the fabric was ripped from his skin.

“Hyung!”  Tao yelled out, but did nothing so he just lay back behind Kris and hid his tummy.

“Well do some sit ups”, Suho suggested and drank the concoction in his hands. 

“Ok!  OK!  Hyung I got this!  Watch me.  One, two, three…”  Chanyeol had begun his sit ups; his eyes were focused.

“Well well, look what we have here!  A cute Exo boy exercising”, a voice called out behind the group and everyone turned their heads back.  Everyone except Chanyeol was too focused to process the words.

SNSD stood lined up in a straight line. The owner of the voice was Taeyeon.

“I am a bit offended.  Why weren’t we invited to this little party”, Yuri rose her eyebrows and smiled before jumping on the couch next to D.O.

“Remember me, dongsaeng?  Last time we meet, I pushed you into the lake” Yuri looked at him innocently.

“Oh my god…” D.O. thought and stared wide-eyed at the girl.  He definitely remembered her.  He had to spend many hours in wet underwear because no one had clothes for him to change into.  The last time he saw her was when he was younger.  She was a tiny, nerdy girl back then.

*HOT…0_0*.   Those were what his eyes were like.

Yuri was a bit surprised at how big his eyes were.

“You ok?”  She snapped her fingers in front of her face and he swallowed his spit.  Her knee was resting against his.

“I…I...Am…fine”, he stuttered.

“Does he always get like that when he is nervous”, Jina asked Baekhyun.

“Umm, not always…well yeah maybe…ugh yeah actually”, Baekhyun thought for a while. 

======================================

 

Jina shook around her long hair that had seemed black due to its water saturation. Climbing onto her big sized bed, she flipped the remote control in her hand and turned the T.V. on.  A movie was on, something about vampires.

Seems good enough, she thought.  Getting a popcorn packet out of her snacks cabinet and blew it up.  Turning the lights down low, she settled in with just her undergarments on.  Right when the suspenseful part of the movie came on, the big entrance doors opened to reveal…a vampire…jk...BAEKHYUN!

“HOLY CRAP!” Jina screamed.  Good thing she wasn’t holding her popcorn.

“AHHH!  WHY ARE YOU IN JUST YOUR UNDERWEAR?”   Baekhyun shielded his eyes and entered into the room.

Jina breathed heart, patting her heart.  “It’s not like you haven’t seen me in it before!  Please knock next time you want to be let in.”

“I thought you would appreciate a nice surprise”, he smirked and jumped on the bed.

“So what’s on?”  He had his socks on.  Jina had something against wearing something on her feet unless needed.

“Do you mind taking off your socks?”  She wrinkled her nose.  It made her feel awkward with things on feet hence the reason why she is always barefoot.

“Why, do you want to smell it?”  He pulled them off and threw them in her face.

“YAH!”

Baekhyun chuckled and removed his socks.  “You know-“

“SHH, don’t talk just watch” she hushed him with her finger and continued to watch.  Baekhyun pouted at her and turned to the screen at the right time.  A vampire was now devouring his new prey; a beautiful blonde. 

“What da’ hell you watching”, he cringed as he saw the blood gushing.  He grabbed a pillow and propped it under his elbow.

“Vampire’s Delight; from what I read, it got good reviews”, Jina stuffed a handful of popcorn into . 

 

========================

Sorry for not updating in so long!  Had a busy weekend.  But to make up for it, I will upddate twice.  The next chapter needs a bit of imagination so get ready for it!

 

Remember to comment, subscribe and share wiht friends!

Stay tuned <3