HYOHYUK- ONCE AGAIN

HYOYEON SHORT STORIES

 

Since everyone wants more HyoHyuk, the story I made for YunHyo has been edited and is now a HyoHyuk story. But don’t worry YunHyo shippers, there’ll be a story on YunHyo.

Once again: ITS HYOHYUK TIME!


Hyoyeon pov

I sweeped the baby pink lipstick on my lips, sprayed the perfume on my neck and I checked the mirror again. “Perfect!” I squealed. A white outfit is now hanging on my body together with my blonde curls which one side is pinned to back. I have to admit, I looked like an angel.

I checked my gold wristwatch again and the time was already 7.50pm. I have to meet HIM by 8 and that leaves me with 10 minutes to travel. Oh well, who cares, a guy can wait right? I put on my stilettos heels and left home immediately. I am going to meet my boyfriend of 4 years, Lee Hyukjae or preferred to be called Eunhyuk.

After driving for about 10 minutes, I reached at our favourite restaurant. I checked the rearview mirror to see if I looked presentable or any smudged makeup and adjusted my outfit one last time. After I’m confident that I looked good, I exited the car and entered the restaurant, Eunhyuk straight away caught my attention even though he was sitting at the corner of the restaurant.

He’s in a perfect sitting posture, with folded fingers, milky white skin and a striking light blonde hair, waiting for me. He was an adonis. However, there seemed to be something wrong. Usually, whenever he sees me, he would wave his hands and there would be a gummy smile plastered on his face just like a little monkey. This time, he just smiled faintly when our eyes met. I brushed the thought away.

“ Hey there handsome? Missed me?” I walked towards him, gave a peck on his lips and sat opposite him. He responded my actions but not my question. It was really weird of him to ignore my question. He was usually really talkative. Things were getting awkward so I decided to break the ice once again.

“ Baby, I’m hungry. Let’s order.” I told him and tried to call for a waiter but was quickly stopped by him grabbing my hands.

“Its okay, I ordered already. Don’t worry, I ordered you favorite ratatouille.” He told me monotonously and gave me a weak smile. Maybe he was sick or lethargic or something. But to cheer him up, I rested my hands on his cheeks and he kissed my palms but then suddenly pulled away.

“ Whats wrong babe?” I was hurt by his actions but before he could answer, our food arrived. After that, we ate in silence. I was upset with his actions. He knew it was hard for me to express my feelings but once I had the courage to do so, he just rejects me. None of us even tried to break the awkward silence or even attempt to create an eye contact.

We finished our food and then he suddenly spoke out. But his words were like daggers plunging into my heart. I couldn’t believe what I just heard.

“ Hyo, I love you. But we’re not meant to be like this together. Lets stop dating” He told me coldly.

My tears, without hesitant, spilled from my eyes down to my cheeks. Who cares about smudged make up at a time like this. I could not believe what I just heard. I never thought that this day would ever happen. I mean, we rarely fight or had conflicts. My heart felt like it was going to explode. I felt angry, sad, disappointed and I just wanted to scream at him at that moment but tried my very best to control.

 I swallowed the lump in my throat and told him to say it again. But this time, I was confused by his response.

“HAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! HYO!!! WHY ARE YOU CRYING??” he asked me still laughing. WHAT THE HELL!! He just asked for a break up and now he is laughing. What on earth is going on?

“wha- wha- why are you laughing? You asked for a break up right?”

“Nope, I said we should stop dating.” And he took out a small red box, opened it, stood up from his seat and kneeled in front of me. “We should stop dating and start something more than that so, Kim Hyoyeon, will you marry me?” he asked me with a wide cheeky smile plastered on his face.

I swear I wanted to take the empty glass plate on the table and smack his face with it. He was such a meanie, playing a prank on me like that. But, that was my Lee Hyukjae, a prankster. I looked around and saw other customers looking at me with hopeful eyes. Just then I decided to get a revenge on him. An eye for an eye right.

“ I would never-“ everyone gasped, Eunhyuk had a shocked expression on his face. I gave off a little chuckle and then continued my sentence “ say no to you Hyukjae. Of course I will marry you.” I squealed.

And then suddenly I was lifted from the floor, into his warm embrace. We gave off a loud laugh and then our soft lips met.



so, this is a HYOHYUK special. thanks to all my subscribers and those who comment. 
do comment and subscribe guys. :)