HYOYEON & TAEYANG

HYOYEON SHORT STORIES

IM BACKKKKK!!

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT GUYS!

ANYWAY, ITS HYOYANG TIME!!

 

HYOYEON AND TAEYANG SITING ON A TREE

 

AND

 

AND

 

AND

 

K-I-S-S-I-N-G

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE END. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JUST KIDDING.

I HAD TO DO IT. K, NOW BACK TO THE STORY.

 

 

TAEYANG POV

 

I have never been a fan of sweet treats, but everyday, i would drop by a cupcake store named HYYH CUPPIES.  The owner of the cupcake store is a beautiful lady with striking blonde hair, sharp features and a gorgeous smile. It has been 3 months since I have discovered this shop and I have never failed to come by this place, everyday after work , just to see her. 

 

But what makes me like her is her ability to stay energetic and patient towards her customers. She was the only worker there and seeing her treating the customers well even after a long tiring day makes my heart flutter uncontrollably. I guess she noticed my existence because one day she recognized me.

 

" welcome to HYYH CUPPIES! I guess you want the usuals?" She chimed happily as I entered her shop while her killer smile melted my heart into a puddle of goo making me flushed.

 

"n-neh? y-you know m-me?" stupid mouth! why must you stutter like an idiot.

 

" Of course i do!!" she looked so proud " how can i not recognize my faithful customer who comes everyday for the sesame cupcakes! You know, i dont really know why you like that flavour because nobody really wants it except you but I still bake it everyday just for you. I guess you dont lke sweet stuff huh?"  I nodded vigirously and she chuckled. "Oh, by the way, I'm Hyoyeon." she reached out her hands for me to shake. 

 

After that, we chatted a little bit more and i would still stutter like a fool everytime its my turn to open my mouth and chip in to our conversation. By the time she had to leave me to attend the other customers, i was hyperventilating as she took my breathe away.  I cant even keep her out of my mind even when i am going to bed.

 

I found out that she only worked after lunch time all the way till 8pm as there is someone else who takes care of this shop in the morning. I noticed that she was smiling dreamily as she explained about the someone else.

 

For the next few days, it has become a routine for us to chat once i entered her shop and then she had to leave me to attend to other customers. And as usual she would leave me breathless by her beauty.

 

But then one evening, I received the worst blow I ever had in my heart. 

 

Hyoyeon was as usual attending to her customers, smiling ever so brightly and greeting me once I entered. Just as we were about to start our conversation, she looked behind me towards the entrance of the shop, smiled even larger than usual and squealed a high pitch, "Yunho!" while jumping up and down.

 

"what are you doing here? your shift is over." she looked surprised but joyful at the same time. 

 

" Do you think i would leave you and our 2 weeks old baby, hidden in this flat tummy when i found out you were pregnant to settle the shop? " my heart literally stopped  "Dream on darling. From today, I would work in the morning alone and also in the evening with you and our little YunHyo." she immediately grabbed him and shared a passionate kiss right in front of my eyes.

 

"oh yunho, this is our shops number 1 fan, Taeyang." she voiced out after they let go and pointed me out. " Taeyang meet my husband Yunho!" it was as if a knife was stabbed into my heart leaving it bleeding and painful. I tried to cover up my tears as hard as possible and did my best to look cheerful as usual. 

 

So this was the someone else who was extremely lucky to have married a goddess like Hyoyeon. So HYYH was an initial for HyoYeon and YunHo. i could literally feel my heart shattering into tiny pieces. 

 

"Hyoyeon, i'm afraid i cant be this shop's fan anymore. i'm leaving and i came here just to say goodbye to you. It was an amazing experience getting to know you. and congratulations regarding the pregnancy. I wish you a succesful life." I pulled her into a loose hug and left just for the peace of my mind which was already a huge mess.

 

 

 

hehehehehehhehehehehe.. sorry for the angsty HyoYang. i just wanted to do it k?

anyway, comment and subby. <3