DOOHYO

HYOYEON SHORT STORIES

 

REALLY SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT YOU GUYS!! I’M HAVING EXAMS AND HAVENT BEEN ONLINE FOR QUITE A WHILE.

ANYWAY, IT’S DOOHYO TIME <3

Hyoyeon pov

 I was walking towards the underground dance club in my sunglasses, cap and scarf tied around my neck as a disguise. Even if it is in the middle of the night and it was too dark to see my face even without disguise, I just wanted to play safe. You know, the ceo of my agency did not allow me to show off my dancing skills in public as he was afraid other companies would be interested in me and eventually offer me a deal to work in their agency. But I knew myself better. I would never leave my eight beautiful sisters for my own benefit. So, I’ll just follow his rules for SNSD and our fans sake. However, his rules will never stop me from doing what I love. Since I cant show my skills in public, I shall do it secretly.

“Name?” The tall man who is wearing a hoodie and sunglasses asked me when I arrived at the entrance. He was so called the security guard and Yeah, we need to be identified in order to join this dance club thingy. You know, a lot of neighbours in that area have been complaining that we make too much noise. Some even thought we are some sort of gangster or whatsoever and those police have tried to ambush us a few times but failed thanks to the security guard. So, we need to identify ourselves to prove that we are not one of the polices.

“H271296.” I answered him. We don’t use names but instead, we have codes. This is just a trick in case the police try to get in by disguising themselves. Hey, we’re not some sort of gang ok. Just an underground dance club members. The guy nodded, moved aside to give me space to walk in.

As soon as I got in, I was welcomed with loud music coming from the stereos that are placed on the four corners of the huge room that is able to contain at least 1000 people. I adjusted my disguise, still being conscious so that no one would recognize me. Before I could even reach to the main attraction of the club, which is the battle ground, people started chanting “DJ! DJ! DJ!”. Well, it must be the other famous dancer in the club. The both of us are really popular in here. He is also a regular. He is known as DJ. DJ reminded me of my ex-crush DooJoon. But he was a jerk. Acting as a nice guy on screen but a total bullcrap backstage. Because of his harsh words while rejecting me, I lost my self-esteem whenever I’m around guys. Sorry, but I do not wish to tell what he said to me. I might just break down right now in the middle of the club.

Oh, another thing, in this club, no one knows each other personally. All of us wear disguises and We go by nicknames like HY,DJ,JP or some who wants a glamorous name can go with GOSLO or JUZBEME or something like that. There are even weird names like EXPECTOPATRONUM and EDWARDJACOBLOVER. Must be those type of nerds who leads a double life. Nevertheless, the people here are hardcore dancers no amateurs at all.

Anyway, this DJ guys defeated another dancer and I thought it was my turn to do my thang in front of him. So I stepped up and started to pop and lock, not forgetting to do my signature full body wave which got the guys in the club screaming. “HY!HY!HY!” I heard my name and got more encouraged to do my new found speciality, bboying. I learned it from Jay Park. Hey, we’re just friends!

So, I headspinned, shockwaved and blablabla. And I saw my opponent froze into place so I decided to show off some more.  But then my sunglasses fell and so did my cap while I was doing a handstand. And that was it. I am officially in trouble.

“KIM HYOYEON!” the whole club said my name at the same time. I was frozen in my handstand position and I did not know what to do. But, I watched enough dramas and I learned what I should do when I feel embarrassed, pretend to faint. So, I did that. I let myself fall into ‘unconsciousness’ and I heard gasps around me. I could feel the panicked surrounding and tension around me.

“DOOJOON!” I heard the crowd saying his name and my eyelids flew open only to find him walking towards me. ! What the hell is he doing here? I quickly covered my eyes again hoping he would not notice and then I felt warm arms embracing me. I could no longer fell the ground beneath me and I knew someone was carrying me. Could it be doojoon?

Then, it started to get colder and I knew we were already outside the club. “you can stop your act and wake up. We’re clear.” As soon as I heard that I opened my eyes and quickly let myself off him. That was so embarrassing. How could he know I was acting. Was I really that obvious?  I could fell my cheeks burning and I looked down.  “errrr, thanks.” I muttered.

“ you never told me you were one of  us.” He pointed out.

“ what? Isn’t it supposed to be a secret? And you didn’t told me either.”

“true. Never thought she was you though.”

“Huh?”

“you see, I fell in love with a girl in that club. She was awesome in dancing and nobody could beat her. She had a mysterious charm in her and I knew she was beautiful even though I never really saw her face before.” My heart dropped when he said that. Maybe I still do have feelings for him. “and then you confessed to me. I rejected you harshly thinking that it was the best way for you to forget me because I was in love with the mysterious girl. But then, today, I found out that she was you. The mysterious girl was you Hyoyeon.” I looked up to him and saw him staring back at me.

“I’m sorry Hyoyeon. And, I also love you Hyoyeon.” He said those words to me and then pulled me for a warm hug.



hey guys. How was it? Comment and subscribe. Anyway, have you heard? Hyoyeon is going to be in dancing with the stars!!! YAY!!!! I HOPE HYO UNNIE WINS!! <3