hyoyeon & key

HYOYEON SHORT STORIES

 

Hey guys, its HYOKEY TIME.

 

HYOYEON POV

 

“Kibum, you’re gay right?”. My boy bestfriend  and  I were alone in SHINee’s dorm, sprawled on the couch (well, I was lying on his lap hehehe), watching some teenage movies  about , drugs and homouality. That was when it triggered in my mind that Key had a high probability of being gay.

 

“WHUAAATTTT!” damn this guy has even higher pitch as compared to Jessica. I tore my eyes from the television and laid it on his face. He was looking down on me and oh boy, he was furious.

 

I sat up and placed myself just beside him, grabbed both his hands and rubbed it. Just like what I would do to the members when they want to share their problems with me. “Its ok Kibum, you can tell me. I don’t want us best friends to hide anything from each other.”

 

I had nothing against gay people. They are still humans and in fact, I have always wanted a gay bestfriend. It would be so awesome!!

 

Key roughly pulled back his hands and let out a frustrated sigh. “ What makes you think I’m gay Kim Hyoyeon?” he spoke through gritted teeth. I swallowed my saliva hard. He was scary.

 

“ Well, you are a super diva, you are a neat freak, you are also the mom of SHINee and you show no interest at girls even when they are so freaking beautiful. Not to mention the weird hobby you have which is copying and learning girl group dances.” I tried to reason with him and as soon as I said those words, Key pinched the bridge of his nose and let out another sigh.

 

I felt so guilty for suddenly attacking him like that. It must have been a shock for him. “ Kibum, I’m so sorry. I did not mean to offend you. I guess you weren’t ready to admi- ” I was cut off when he suddenly yelled.

 

“ you know what offends me? Its when the girl I like thinks I’m gay.” My eyes were as round as saucers and I guess I looked like EXO’s D.O. His voice then changed into a whisper as he cupped my cheeks and said this“ Kim Hyoyeon listen to me. I’m a diva? That’s my role in SHINee on TV. I’m a neat freak and the mom of SHINee? If I don’t nag at the boys to clean up, you probably wont come here to watch movies with me all the time. And I don’t show interest in other girls. Well, that’s because I’m only interested in you Kim Hyoyeon.”

 

I was so shocked by his sudden confession that I only let out a “ HUH?”.

 

Key chuckled at my reaction let his thumbs run on my lips. “ and being the diva I am, I’m not letting you go home until you accept me to be yours Kim Hyoyeon.”  With that he gently pressed his lips on mine as I responded back to him, signaling that I am his already.

 

 

There you go. HYOKEY.

 

Anyway, I would like to say a few words.

 

 Firstly, I wanna thank all my subscribers and loyal readers for reading this story and also some of you who gives super nice comments.

 

And secondly, I have 53 subbies but everytime I update I only get like 6 – 7 comments. You guys………. I feel so unmotivated…… please comment.

 

More comments- > I feel more motivated- >faster updates. Heheheheheheheheh.

 

 

Kthx bye.