HYOYEON AND KAI

HYOYEON SHORT STORIES

 

HEY GUYS!!!

IM BACK!!

It’s been months since I updated and i’m really sorry about that.

Well, somebody plagiarised my story.I found out through a friend. That person copied the contents of my short stories made it into a full story. The only difference are the characters and afew minor ones here and there.
I was so upset when i first found out about it that  I almost deleted this story . But i decided not to and  figured that i needed a break from writing .  Besides, college is killing me and i did not want to feel  too stressed. Therefore, i took a long break. I’m sorry if i have made my readers wait but i hope you understand my situation.

So , here i am, back, for good.  ;D

And ive been receiving so~  much HYOEXO request.
 so for those who requested it...
Here is a present for you. ITS HYOKAI TIME!!!

 

KAI POV

“KIM JONGIN!!” I flinched when I heard my name being screamed into my ears. “ HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU WANT ME TO REPEAT THAT YOU SHOULD LOCK YOUR ARMS WHEN DOING THIS PART. YOU WOULDN’T WANT TO LOOK LIKE A FREAKING OCTOPUS RIGHT!!” The famous choreographer, Rino Nakasone decided to damage my ear drums today.

“ I’m truly sorry, I’ll try to do it better next time. “  I replied her, casting my eyes on the floor, too afraid to look her in the eye. They said, woman become dinosaurs when they are angry.  I would not want to experience it .

“ whatever, im going to take in some fresh air. And while im out, PRACTICE MORE!” thats it, I am so sure, my hearing is destroyed.  I just nodded, eyes still on the wooden dance room floor,  terrified to make any contact with her.

When, the practice room door  closed, giving me a signal that she already went out, I let out a loud sigh and dropped myself . I’m mentally and physically exhausted. Being the Visual and  Main dancer of my team was harder than expected. People expect you to do extremely well while looking extremely  flawless at the same time. I dont like that. I’m human and I make mistakes as well.

 I let out a loud a loud cry, venting my frustrations, anger and irritation at the poor dance room and continue to lay on the middle of the floor .

After afew minutes, I heared the door open again, thinking that it might be Rino and expected some sort of a scolding again since, im still lying down but to my surprise..
“ Kai shii~, are you okay?”

I quickly stood up when i heard that familiar voice. There she is, the blondie who has inspired me to become an entertainer. The one who has motivated me since she debuted in 2007. The one who I aspire to be in the future. She’s, the Kim Hyoyeon.

Although, Exo already debuted and we get to spend time with our seniors, we rarely get to meet with SNSD sunbaenims. Well, what do you expect from the nations best girl group?  Obviously they would be too busy . so, to get to finally meet her personally, one to one is such a huge honour  for me.

“I...I.. ANNYEONGHASEYO!” I quickly bowed down and  greeted her , trying to make a good impression of myself . This is such an embarrassing moment, i’m all sweaty and smelly  and there she is, forever looking like a goddess. Where is Tao? I need him to freeze time so that i could present myself better.

“Annyeonghaseyo~” she greeted back. “i heard a shout just now and I thought somebody was hurt and when I checked this room, I found that you were lying on the floor, looking faint. Did something bad happened to you? Are you ok? Do you need help with anything?” she approached me and held my arms making me lose my breathe as she stood very close to me.

“I...I... I’m perfectly fine.. i’m good. “  I stuttered as i answered her. God dammit Kai, what the hell was that. So embarrasing. I gave her a shy grin and she smiled wholeheartedly back, knocking my breathe out of me probably for the nth time already.

“Hey, listen, i know that you are having a problem right now. Judging from your pale face,” she cupped my cheeks, making me hyperventilate “your raspy voice,” she touched my throat with her glorious thumb, “ and your droopy eyes” she carressed my eyelids with her beautiful index finger.

And then she suddenly pulled away, making me pout a little “ well, whatever it is, I know you are exhausted. But think of your goals, if you want to reach it , you have to go through obstacles and take risks. Remember, hardwork will never dissapoint us. Kim Jongin Hwaiting!” she raised her fist and cheered me on, making me die on the inside.

She then turned around and move towards the exit but before she could leave, “thank you so much Sunbaenim!”

She turned around and gave me that angelic smile which no man can resist and the next words that came out of took me by surprise, “call me noona and whenever there is a problem, come to me. I’ll be there for you.“ with that, she left.

I could not hide the huge grin which then plastered on my face from the recent situation. “oh my god!!” I squealed like a fangirl and jumped around forgetting about the problems I faced a while ago.

 

THERE YOU GO, HYOKAI!!

And if you are wondering who Rino Nakasone is, you should search her up. She is one of SM’s choreographer and she is super awesome. I totally love her!!

And i love Hyoyeon!! <3 hahahahahaha. Comment and subby guys. Love you

And to the one one who plagiarised my story, I KNOW YOU EXIST!!! SO BEWARE.