YUNHYO

HYOYEON SHORT STORIES

 

Hey guys!! I’m back, tomorrow I have exams but I don’t really care anymore. I studied way too much and I think its time to take a break and give my attention to this fic. Wish me luck for my exams kay?

anyway, ITS YUNHYO TIME.

Hyoyeon pov

“Hey, you’re Kim Hyoyeon sunbaenim right? Errrr.. here is a letter for you.” A pretty looking boy with honey coloured hair and an absolutely charming shy smile which would melt a typical fangirl anytime, handed a small pink envelope to me. I looked at his nametag, Lee Taemin. Now that I have seen his name, I know who this guy is. 

“Oh hey, yeah, I am Hyoyeon. So you’re the famous Lee Taemin who just entered this dance school for only 3 months but killed 30 girls by just smiling right.” I and saw his cheeks turn bright pink, wow, he really is pretty. “ just kidding, but what is this?” I pointed to the envelope.

“oh, errrmmm, another sunbaenim asked me to give this to you.  Sorry sunbae, I cant tell you who right now. You have to read and find out. I have to go now sunbae. I will see you around then. Goodbye.” He gave me his adorable noona killing smile, bowed and then left. I stood there alone, in the middle of the dance studio dumbfounded. My dance class ended 15 minutes ago and straight away I went to the changing room to change into clean and fresh clothes. Just when I entered the class to grab my belongings again, this Lee Taemin guy from the first junior class was waiting for me.

I looked at the pink envelope, it says OPEN on the folds so I opened the folds and looked inside. There was a tiny paper probably about 6cm on each sides which says ,

 Kim Hyoyeon

I want you meet me at this buildings rooftop by 7.50pm.
If you do not want to come, something will happen to your boyfriend, Jung yunho.
I’ll be waiting.


“What the hell! What is this? A scam? How dare this person threaten my boyfriend. Oh no! is Yunho safe now?” I panicked. But then I remembered that Taemin told me it is just another sunbaenim of his so it must be one of my dance mates. I wanted Yunho to be with me now, protecting me but he is resting at home, recovering from his sickness and is unable t attend class with me. Normally, we would be together by now. I looked at the time and saw that it was 7.45pm.

I recalled that I kept an umbrella in my bag in case if it rains but I will use it to be my protection instead. If an umbrella is not enough, there is always my heavy bag which contains all my sweaty clothes and undergarments that could be my other protection.

I looked at the time. 7.47pm. I should go up now. So, I took a deep breath, grabbed all my belongings and headed for the dark stairs. Since I’m a senior in the dance school, my class level is on the second highest of the 4 storey building. As I was climbing up the stairs, scary thoughts crawled inside my head. What if the person is ert, or a kidnapper or even worse, a murderer. I shook those thoughts away and continued the journey up the stairs which is going to end anytime. I am going to do anything to save my boyfriend. However, I felt extremely afraid of my life right now. Before, I opened the door which leads me to the roof, I took out my phone and called Yunho,I must ensure that he is safe first. The phone rang 7 times yet nobody was answering.

“Yun, pick up the damn phone!” I whispered to myself but soon hang up. Maybe Yunho is in trouble. And I should save his cause nobody else knows about this. Maybe Taemin does but I’m not gonna involve him. He is too cute and adorable! Ehem, sorry about that. I opened the door and then, The cool night air welcomed me. But when I looked around, there was nobody.

I can even hear crickets. Well, not literally but you know what I mean. The rooftop was deserted and empty. Yunho better be thankful for me because I am risking my life for him. The silence was freaking me out so I broke the silence.
“ Hello, anybody there?” I looked at the time. 7.51pm. This person wants to meet me but he is the one who is late right now. I sighed and… “BOO!”

My reflexes were fast so I hit whoever that was who shocked me with the umbrella. I think I knocked him on the head. I didn’t see him yet though. He shocked me from the back so I just hit him from behind.

“YAHH!! OUCH!!” somebody screamed and I wheeled myself around only to find my beloved boyfriend on the floor. His forehead had a huge bruise. Great, I just made a sick person sicker. But, if he was sick, what was he doing here.

“Oh my god! Yun!! I’m so sorry. Oh my god oh my god.  Let’sgetyoutothenearesthospitalokay?” I panicked and my words came out like a machine gun. Then I heard him chuckle. “what the hell, Yunho?! This is not funny. You are hurt!” I chided him.

“Awww.. my girlfriend worries about me.” He gave me a cheesy smile. What the hell.

“ Who says so? I just did not want to get in trouble for hurting you.”

“ Really, then why did you come up here when the letter instructed you to? Especially when it even threatened me. You just wanted to save me right.” He laughed

“no, I was curious to who that person was- wait, how did you know about that letter? Was it you playing a prank on me?” I hit his shoulders. How dare he do this to me.”  He laughed even louder that before. I hit him continuously, this time even using my umbrella.

“OK,OK. Sorry! I just wanted to see how much you love me and you really do love me a lot. Thanks Hyoyeon” he suddenly turned serious. I blushed and then I felt his arms around me. He gave me a peck on my forehead, nose and then kissed my lips passionately.



How was YUNHYO? Comment and subscribe please :)