Hyoyeon & TOP

HYOYEON SHORT STORIES

 

OK, Before I proceed with this story, I would like to thank all my new subscribers and all those who have been supporting me and giving me really nice comments. I’m sorry if HyoMin story wasn’t up to expectations. I have a really big examination coming up in afew weeks so, I wont be able to update regularly.

ok, HYOTOP time

Hyoyeon POV

“ Your skin is pale white and ice cold, your eyes are as sharp as lasers, you have deep y voice and you are extremely good looking. I know what you are…you are a vampire” I spoke to my biology lab partner who was now giving me a WTF look. We were now alone inside a mortuary, doing a research about dead people. I figured, this would be the best time I spoke to him about it.

“Seriously Hyo, you should stop watching twilight and the series. You are calling me a vampire just because of those stupid reasons. God Hyo! I was born with these eyes, my voice turned like this since I became 16, thank you for calling me good looking but what the hell. We are Koreans, almost everyone in this school has the same skin colour as me. And that goes for you too Hyo and the reason why my skin is ice cold is because we are in this mortuary where we have to investigate the frozen dead people you pabo!”

“ wow! I didn’t know you could talk so much” I . Well, Top has always been the quiet guy in class. He has a mysterious aura around him which made me suspect he was a vampire. And his bestfriends, Daesung and Taeyang are not helping either. Always ripping their shirts off to show their perfectly tanned and chiseled body. They run like sonics too. I thought they were werewolves when I first saw them. Well, as you can see, I am a twilight maniac.

“ Was that a compliment or an insult?” he raised an eyebrow and shifted his eyes from the marble white frozen body in front of the both of us to my very own. Damn this guy! Now, I cant even speak properly. He was totally seducing me with the eye contact we made.

“Stop it!”

“ Stop what?” he blinked, obviously very confused.

“Stop staring at me like that!” I broke our eye contact.

“ what ? you’re trying to play Bella now? Oh sweet cheesus.” He ruffled his hair, let out one long huff and gave a small pout. He looked really cute. Like a child throwing a small tantrum and I had to laugh at that. This was the first time I saw him letting out different expressions. He was always the cool type which was boring for a noisy, bright, cheerful and loud girl like me.

“ anyway, which team are you on. Edward or Jacob?” he asked looking really curious this time.

“ Jacob duhhh.. did you see those abs!!! wooooh!!! Perfecto!!” I squealed and fangirled, jumping slightly because of excitement. Don’t get me wrong. I’m not a ert…i think. He chuckled slightly at my actions and asked me another question which surprised me.

“ yah.. don’t make too much noise. You could wake these dead people up if you continue to squeal like that. So, if you had to pick me, which you thought was a vampire or Taeyang which you thought was a werewolf, who would you choose?” we made eye contact again

“ Taeyang duhh.. he is sporty, fun and have you seen his hard rock pacs! Holy mama! Now that is y. You always wear turtle necks, long sleeves and never sporty. I bet there is a whole lot of fat flabs underneath those cloths. Even though you look really slim and lanky, I think those are just illusions. You never work out. I like guys who have fit bodies.” I blurted out thoughtlessly.

He raised his eyebrows and the next action he did totally caught me off guard. He was taking his clothes off. “yah, why are you stripping, we are in a mortuary for goodness sake. All these dead people are still in here. My grandfathers body is just in the corner of this room. Yah! I don’t think-” I was cut off by his perfectly defined abs, screaming at me. Well, not literally, but they were really attention grabbing.

“ sweet!” I smirked and reached my hand out to touch to the y stuff but then he suddenly wore his shirt back. “ why did you do that?”

“you really are a ert aren’t you?’




I blushed at his comment and pretended to focus back on our task when my mind was actually in TOP LAND already. “ so, what did you say about guys with fit bodies? You like them? You like me now?” wow, where did all that confidence come from though what he said was partially true, well 100% true.

“eh? A-a-aniya!” I tried to push away the memory of his body in my head but failed miserably. I pouted cause I know that I probably look like a huge fool in front of this Adonis.

“hahahaha, gyeowo!” he pinched my cheeks which made it even redder than it already was and grabbed my hand. “come, lets grab some hot coffee. It’s too cold in here and cold atmospheres are not good for a person with a hot body like me.” He teased me again before collecting our things and left for the cafeteria, hand in hand.

comment and subscribe. Sorry for those who don’t read twilight and cant really understand this story. ;)