ONHYO

HYOYEON SHORT STORIES

 

Hey guys, sorry for not updating for a long time. I was kinda lazy. Heehee.. anyway, its ONHYO TIME!!

Hyoyeon POV

“Jinki ah~, why are you not looking at me. Yah~.. Jinki ah.. waegurae?” I pestered the leader of SHINee. He came to support me on DWTS because I invited him 2 days ago while we were doing a SMTOWN concert in LA but after the whole performance, he did not even talk to me or even look at me when we met backstage.

That’s it! I am going to use my secret weapon. “ Yahh~, if you don’t want to talk to me, it’s fine. I can eat the extremely crispy on the outside and tender on the inside friend chicken at the extremely famous chicken paradise, GOOBNE CHICKEN alone.” I can see from the corner of me eyes, Onew shot his head up immediately at the mention of chicken. I smiled victoriously.

“so, can you tell me, why the hell didn’t you talk to me just now?” I asked him when he looked fine already. Instead of answering me, he looked down again and smiled sheepishly. We were now inside my car, on the way to Goobne Chicken restaurant. I send my manager home already since he looked like he was going to pass out any minute. Poor guy needs to follow 9 chaotic and noisy girls wherever they go. Even if we have another 10 managers, it’s still tiring for him.

“ YAHH!! LEE DUBU JINKI! If you’re not going to talk to me, we are going to eat boiled dubus rather than fried chicken you get me!” I chided him.

“ARRASSO! I just- I’ll tell you when we get inside.” He took off his seatbelt and alighted from his seat after I parked my car. He must be too excited to eat those yummylicous chickens.

He ordered 5 pieces of spicy fried chicken and another 5 pieces of original chicken. Adding to that he also bought 2 large cokes. This boy must be hungry. But surprisingly, I ate up until 4 piece of big fat juicy chicken. Gosh! Manager oppa is going to kill me. I can feel the buttons of my jeans pressing hardly against my belly.

“are you going to tell me now?”

I thought he was going to look down again and I was prepared to confiscate his chickens however this time, he ran away from his seat. But being the clumsy guy everyone knows, he slipped and fell on his .

I have no idea if I should laugh or help him up or keep quiet at that moment. Lucky for us, we were wearing disguise or it would have been a huge embarrassment for him. Poor guy is always a little unlucky.

I quickly helped him up before others get near him and his cover will end up getting exposed.

“serves you right for leaving me alone right there.” I stucked my toungue at him and he chuckled shyly. “mianhe” he replied shortly. We went back to our seat but this time, he sat beside me instead, cause it will be easier for me to drag him back in case if he plans another escape.

“ Now mister. You better start talking.”

“actually, I was.. I was.. I ..a.. I was jealousabout theperformancejustnowokay?” he spoke in the speed of light. “thewayyouwrappedyourself aroundhimgotme reallyenvious”

“so, you felt jealous, why?”

“cause I like you Hyoyeon ah~.”

“well, I like you too.” I intertwined our fingers and the both of us giggled.

how was onhyo? Comment and subscribe! I will be doing the requested pairings after this.