HYOYEON & JUNGSHIN

HYOYEON SHORT STORIES

 

I am back guys!! Sorry for the LO~NG hiatus and not updating for about 1 month or so. Finals are being a brain destroyer and the only way I could focus is to not update very often. I still have 4 papers left but right now its my study break. I’ll try to update often ok?

 

Anyway, its HYOSHIN time!

 

UNEDITED.

Hyoyeon pov

 

“ ottokke?” I looked outside the small window and found that it was raining heavily. Adding to that, there was even thunder and lightning. What made things worse is that the electricity was cut off and now, its pitch black and the only source of light I have is from the lightning outside the window. I reached out, using my sense of touch and familiarity and attempted to reach for my bag which is somewhere in the corner of this dance room. I need to find my phone.

“ Ouff!” I gasped as my left leg hit something unrecognizable and fell on my . “YAHHH!!! CHINCHA!! CAN ANYTHING GET EVEN WORSE THAN THIS!!” I screamed in frustration. Here I am alone, stuck in this huge SM building full of studios with the electricity cut off and accompanied by an injured leg and . Oh, not forgetting to mention that the thunder and lightning is not helping either.

“ Stupid Hyoyeon. Next time don’t stay in this building later than anyone else just to practice dancing. You should sleep Kim Hyoyeon ah.” I blabbered to myself as I dragged my whole body by using my arms toward where I think the bag is. I think if someone saw me in this state, they would think Im the ghost from The Grudge or something. The huge bird nest hair placed on my head due to the effect of dancing way too hard, adds extra scariness. I stretched out my fingers and started to feel for my bag and I finally found it. I rummaged through my bag to look for my phone.

As soon as i found it, i straightaway dialed one of my members number.

“ Yoboseyo? Seohyun ahh, help unnie please!” I called maknae caused she would be the only one who bothers to answer her handphone after a long day of practice. The rest of them would be sleeping by now already.

“ wae unnie? Is there anything wrong inside the dorm?” she replied worriedly.

“ what? I’m not even at home. You mean you’re outside right now?”

“ nehh, I’m with the C.N Blue oppas. Waeyo?”

“ Maknae, help me. Im stuck inside SM building right now. its raining and Im alone and injured and even the electricity is cut off. Help unnie please.”

“BWOHRAGOWO!” Maknae shouted but still formally. “ Unnie, its already 11.30pm what are you still doing in the building? The building close at 11pm right ? what are you still doing in there? Lucky you called me early or I would have slept already to rejuvenate my skin cells. Yong Oppa almost send me home. Unnie if you di- ”

“Seohyun ah! I called you to not nag at me but to help! The building is not closed yet. I asked security ahjussi to pass me the keys so that when I leave I will lock the main gate. You can still enter and fetch me.”

“ok unnie. I’ll be there in a jiffy.” She answered and we both hung up. Relief washed over me because I know someone will come for me soon. The rain decreased a little but it is still heavy. The thunder and lightning was still active though, making me gasp and shivered whenever they decided to attack.

After 10 minutes of waiting

“Hyoyeon ah!” I heard the lift door open and my name being called. I quickly sprung up, forgetting my injured leg and fell down again. The voice who called my name could not possibly be seohyun, because it belongs to a male.

“Im in here” I shouted as loud as possible. Footsteps coming towards the dance room I am in were getting louder and the door suddenly opened, revealing a giant stick who looked like Jungshin. Oh wait! He is Jungshin! His clothes and hair was wet and his face was red from all the running just to find me in this huge building I guess.

“Jungshin ah, what are you doing here? Where is Seohyun?” i questioned him.

“Yonghwa hyung asked me to fetch you instead. He couldn’t risk letting Seohyun go find you in this building alone. So, he sent her home and I fetched you. Come here. Let me help you up.”

Jungshin then helped me up, carried all of my belongings and supported my weight just by one arm as limped my way to his car. He even went out in the rain again to lock the main gates of the building for me. I have never seen this side of Jungshin before and I must admit, it was actually charming. 

“lets get you back home”. He smiled at me and drove at full speed. It was scary, the rain made the road slippery and him driving at super speed gave me frights. We sat in the car in silence. He was too busy looking out to the road in front of him and I was busy admiring him, I mean studying him. He was actually good looking and charming. How come I didn’t notice this before? after what he did for me today, I realized he is attractive. Physically and also emotionally. Just then..

“ GIVE ME YOUR~ BANANA~, 

LET ME EAT YOUR~ BANANA~” oh my god, my stupid ringtone! ( an; there is a song like this. I heard it before and almost died laughing.

Even Jungshin was surprised at my ringtone. i know this because he was looking at me with eyes wide opened and I quickly picked up the call before the lyrics get more dirty and inappropriate.

“yoboseyo?” I answered/

"unnie, where are you? Me and Yong oppa is already at the dance studio and we cant find you.” Seohyun sounded panicky.

“ what?, Jungshin already picked me up. I thought you were already at home.” I was confused. I turned to look at the guy beside me and I swear I saw him giggle and blushed a little bit.

“Jungshin? Ahh, hehehe. That explains why he suddenly ran when I told the CNBLUE oppas you were stuck in the danceroom. Anyway, since you are in safe hands now, I’ll hang up. See you later unnie.” She giggled a lot while speaking to me. I glanced at the male beside me and It seems that he have been listening to the whole conversation I had with Seohyun.

“ I was worried for you ok?” he suddenly spoke up and sounded defensive.

I just smiled and let him drive me home safely. A girl knows when somebody likes her. Now that I think about, I guess the whole damn situation in the dance room was actually a blessing in disguise.

 

THAT’S IT GUYS!! COMMENT AND SUBBY. ;)