HYOHAE

HYOYEON SHORT STORIES

 

Hey guys, before I begin my story, I would like to say a couple of things first.

1) thanks for subscribing
2) thanks for the extremely nice comments
3) I have been receiving request for HYO-EXO pairings and honestly, I’m not that familiar with EXO yet. I only know Kai and Sehun. I have poor memory when it comes to similar faces and all of EXO members are pretty boys with sort of the same looks. I will try to get to know more about them for you guys ok? Please help me with it. Recommend me videos or something. J
4) for those who requested for HYOTOP, HYOYANG and more HYOHYUK, I hope you can be patient with me. I am really slow when it comes to updating. I’m really sorry. L. But, I will try to write a story for those pairings ok?


ALRIGHT, ITS HYOHAE TIME!

HYOYEON POV,

The way he looks at her, the way he laughs at her witty actions, the way he smiles at her tells me right away that he is head over heels towards her. A familiar feeling starts to build up inside me, the feeling of jealousy. My ex-boyfriend, Kyuhyun, left me because he thought I was too ignorant about his feelings. I admit, I don’t like being called clingy but I did not know that ignored him too much.

We were now in the middle of filming Strong Heart, where I was invited as a guest along with Yoona ,Tiffany, Kara members and some Suju members like, Donghae Oppa, Shindong Oppa, Yesung Oppa and of course Kyuhyun Oppa. Everytime, Park Gyuri says something, funny or not, a killer smile, which used to belong to me will be plastered on his face.

“Hyoyeon shii~, since you are already, 23 years old this year, it is impossible if you have not had a boyfriend yet. Tell us about your love life.” MC Lee Dong Wook asked me and all I could say was, “ a-a-aniy-y-yo”.

The whole set erupted into roars of laughter and everybody gave me an unconvinced look. Even though I am the queen of cheating and lies, I am the queen of stuttering too. It happens especially when I am feeling nervous. “ Ahhh- chi-chin-cha a-niy-yo.”. I shot Yoona and Tiffany which was beside me, a pleading look and all they could do was laugh at me. I looked down, hiding my embaressment.

“ Our Hyoyeonnie may be very cheeky and naughty, but actually, when it comes to love, she is extremely innocent.” A familiar voice voiced out. I looked up to find Donghae Oppa, talking towards the viewers. “ she does not even know if someone likes her or if he is using her. She is really nice to everybody.” He added.

I can feel the redness leaving my face as Donghae Oppa covered up for me. But when I think about it, does he mean what he says? Or is he just covering up for his dongsaeng instead. You know, taking care of SuJu’s name.

“ ahhhh.. really. But then, is it true Hyoyeon?” MC Lee Dong Wook asked me again.

I tried to answer him without messing up this time. “ yes, I never did experience love.” I answered cooly. From the sides of my eyes, I saw Kyuhyun Oppa playing with his fingers nervously, probably thinking he would get busted. “but, I would love to get one as soon as possible. I intend to have 9 children in the future and I am already late. I should be starting right now.” I continued. It was unlikely of me to give short answers and everybody knows that so I added random remarks. But after seeing the surprise reaction of literally everyone, I felt like sewing my mouth which works faster than my brain.

 

The rest of filming past by really fast after I said that. I felt somewhat satisfied after saying those words. I still love him but I should try to act as if I am perfectly fine and also move on like him. After the filming, we bid our goodbyes to the staffs and went backstage. Someone patted my shoulder and I turned around to find Kyuhyun Oppa looking at me.

 

“Hyo, I just want to say I’m sorry and I did not mean to hurt you but, it seems like you are moving on and I am too. So I wish you good luck. But please don’t hate on me hyoyeon ah I-” he got cut off by me.

“Oppa, you ok? I am moving on and I thought you would never talk to me after that incident happened.” I hit his arms. We both chuckled. “friends? Oh and I have Gyuri’s number.” I asked him and offered a handshake. He shook it without hesitation. After chitchatting for awhile, SuJu Oppas left. Except for one.

“excuse me, don’t you think I deserve a thank you and an ice cream treat?” Donghae Oppa asked me, a kid like smile painted his face. I was looking for the suddenly missing YoonFany which I think left me while I was busy talking to Kyu Oppa, when he appeared in front of me. We were know outside the building and no one else was around.

“oh, Oppa! I thought nobody was around. I was scared for my life. A thank you? Ice cream treat? For what?” I told you my mouth works faster than my brain. The moment I said those words, he looked really disappointed.

“wow, Soshi was right, you really have a short term memory.” He teased me and then continued “ I covered up for you remember?” he pressed my temples. The sudden closeness between us caused a tense atmosphere in an instant.

“come let me get you an ice cream” I spoke up blissfully, clearing away the awkward atmosphere that just happened and dragged him to a famous ice cream parlour I know.

We were now devouring our extremely mouth watering dessert, well actually, only I was doing it. He was watching me the whole time while I accidentally ate his share on the platter as well.

“Hyo ah, you know Kyuhyun’s nickname is evil maknae right?” he suddenly asked me. I just nodded since my mouth was full and it would be gross to open my mouth just to answer him. I did not want to disgust him.

“ you know, he found out one of his hyungs had a crush on you. So being the evil maknae he was, he confessed to you first.” He paused and looked at me. I was totally immersed in whatever he was telling me. And then he continued. “ you accepted him and he succeded in hurting his hyungs feelings. But that hyung was nice enough to not kill him because he knew you liked the evil maknae. But he felt guilty when you told him you love him and he did not want to hurt you real bad so he gave whatever reason he came up first as an excuse to break up with you. His hyung went crazy when he heard what happened and a big commotion occurred in the dorm all because of you.” I looked down. It actually felt good when guys fight over you but at the same time I felt guilty. I caused two brothers to fight. He stopped talking so I looked up again.

“ do you know who that hyung is?” he asked me. I shook my head. He chuckled and patted my head. “ it’s me. I have a crush on you Hyo. And since you’re single, you have no excuse to reject me.”

My heart melted into a puddle of cheese and it turned really soft like gooey when I heard his confession. I am 100% sure my face is red as hell already. I do not want to open my mouth since I’m afraid that my words would come out all wrong and just stared at him wide eyed.

“ oh, just now you told everyone you wanted nine children and wanted to start right now. So, shall we.” He teased me.

“YAH!” I smacked his arms and we both giggled. All of a sudden I felt his finger entangled to mine. “shall we head home?” he asked me and we walked home hand in hand.

comment and subscribe guys. ;D