HYOHYUK- YEAH I KNOW, AGAIN!

HYOYEON SHORT STORIES

 

Ok, from this update onwards, I’m gonna do requested pairings. I wanted to do other pairings but there are too many HYOHYUK LOVERS that have been requesting HyoHyuk oneshot-AGAIN. Hahahahah.. those who have requested for Hyo-other pairings, Sorry for the delay. I’ll still create them for you guys k?

HYOYEON POV

Just when I was about to pull the blanket up to my chin and tuck myself to sleep, “TOK! TOK!”. My eyes shot open and it directly went towards my bedroom window where the noise was previously heard.  Seo Ju Hyun, where are you when I need you. Oh yeah, she’s promoting Twinkle as a TaeTiSeo member.


It was extremely chilly and quiet that night. Normally, if I was alone, Hyukjae my boyfriend of 2 years and also a member of super junior would be on the phone with me. However, because of a stupid fight about unacceptable skinship for DWTS, he’s giving me an ice treatment. IDIOT MONKEY! I’m just doing my job.

“TOK! TOK! TOK!” My eyes flew towards the window again. But this time I saw.. … small stones? I guess somebody was throwing them from below. But who? Is it a stalker? Kidnapper? Or worse.. murderer? I have a lot of anti’s these days cause of my rising beauty and SNSD increasing success. I buried myself under the blanket and the bed sheet itself.

“dear god, before I die, I would like you to give me mercy. Let the death not be a gruesome one. Just maybe let me faint when I see the murderer itself and then die at that moment. And, please forgive all my wrongdoings and take care of my family, my snsd sisters and also hyukj-” I was whispering to the Almighty when a voice cut me out.

“HYOYEON AH, ARE YOU SLEEPING ALREADY?” I heard faint shoutings from outside the window and the owner of the voice is definitely that monkey boy. That’s when I realized that it was Hyukjae all the while that have been throwing stones on my window and stupid me was thinking it was a murderer.

I separated myself from the bed and moved towards the window to open it. To my surprise, I was welcomed by a beautiful view of candles arranged neatly so that it can form a large ‘ I’M SORRY’ with Hyukjae  standing beside it. He even had roses in his hands. Woah! Since when was he this cheesy? But I kinda liked it.

“Hyoyeon ah~ mianhe!” He shouted and even form heartshapes with his arms. I swear I wanted to melt into a puddle of Kim HyoYeon at that moment but you know, I’m not easy. “Yah! Do you think I’ll fall for that?” I asked him icily and even glared at him. I swear by SNSD, I saw him shiver. I let out a small chuckle, making sure he did not catch it.

“you don’t like it?” he asked me. Of course I liked it. Actually, I loved it. This view is really sweet and cute but like I said, I’m a tough girl.

“ why should I like it? It’s just candles. Why are you doing this anyway?”

“oh, so you don’t like it. It’s ok Hyoyeon ah~.” He looked down. Awwww… I wanted to tear up at the scene. He looks like a little boy who lost his candy. So cute and helpless.

“ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. Arrasso, arrasso. I cant keep a straight face when lying to you. Lee HyukJae. I love this.  This is magnificent. Thank you oppa!!” I laughed really loud at first, earning a puzzled and confused look from him then explained. You could totally see the change in his expression when I finished talking. He gave me his adorable gummy smile.

“ Gumawo Hyoyeon ah!! Errmmm.. Hyo uh.. Oppa’s back is hurting from all these hardwork. Can you give me a massage. Im also very thirsty Hyo ah..  let me in please.” He spoke while giving a fail aegyeo which made it even cuter. I know what he’s up to but who cares, he’s my boyfriend anyway. **wriggles eyebrows**

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE:). YOU CAN ALSO REQUEST FOR MORE PAIRINGS. :)