JUNHYO

HYOYEON SHORT STORIES

Before I start my story, I would like to thank all my new subscribers for subscribing this story. THANK YOU GUYS!!  15 subscribers just for the first update  is wow!!  You guys made my day!! And i change the background cause it was  too bright and it hurts my eyes. hehehe

 
this time: its JUNHYO <3

Hyoyeon pov

With a hot chocolate drink in my left hand and a story book on my right, I walked towards the empty rocking chair that is seated at my balcony which is facing the beach. The 4 storey bungalow which I owned is placed at the seaside. I love my house because it’s very spacious in fact there is too much space for me alone.

No maids since I wont create a mess all by myself.
No parents since they have their own house and refuse to live with me because they knew they would be all alone in this humongous house.
No neighbors since my manager is afraid they would stalk me.
And obviously, no partner. Not a husband or Boyfriend. Because I’m busy. Too busy.
 
And if you haven’t guess by now, I’m a superstar. Korea’s top superstar. I’m in the same league as Lee Hyori, Rain and BOA. And those guys share the same fate with me, aging but still lonely as ever.  Well, at least I’m still younger than them. 27 is still not too bad right.

Well, if you thought that I was always lonely, you’re wrong. I used to have a boyfriend. Our relationship lasted for 3 months only because of the stupid and monstrous CEO OF LUCKY STAR ENT. Lucky star my . That old hag even tried to me once. I was fortunate that time because he came. My lucky star came. He goes by name of Lee Junho.

Junho is just an ordinary guy. He is an ordinary guy with an ordinary job and ordinary looks. He works as a delivery pizza man. The difference about him is his extremely adorable eyesmile, y and a huge heart. The first time we met was when the stupid old hag of  LUCKY STAR MY ENT was going to me. He ordered pizza before calling me to his office. The stupid monster was trying to invite me to have dinner with him but I rejected and that caused him to be angry and attempted to me. However, my lucky star came at the right time and he was my life saviour.

From there, I continued my relationship with Lee Junho. I wanted to send that monster to jail but he threatened to kill my parents. Stupid old man. I hope you die fast. So, I had to keep it to myself. Junho felt sad for me but he understood my situation. We spent our times together and every week, he would invite me to his working place at Italia Pizza Parlour. I made friends with his colleagues and he would let me try different types of pizza every week. That is until I saw that old hag eating with his family there. He knew straight away that me and Junho had something going on between us. From there, the monster threatened to kill Junho and I was forced to leave him. Since that incident, I haven’t met up with him for the past 6 months.

Mmmm.. talking about pizza, I’m hungry. I picked up my phone and called the number which is placed 3rd on my speed dial.

“Italia pizza parlor, can we get your order?” the woman on the other line asked me.

“yeah, can you give me pepperoni and cheese? Small size will do. Drinks? Err, just give me a soda. Yeah, here’s my address, seaside bay house 1. Can you come faster since I’m hungry. Yeah, 10 minutes is good.”

In case you are wondering why Italia pizza Parlor is 3rd on my speed dial, its because there are two reasons. First, I haven’t give up hope on meeting Junho again and secondly, the pizza delivery is really fast and I order it almost every week.

I took a sip of my hot chocolate which was cooling off already and then chug down a whole load down my throat since I’m seriously super hungry. Since 10 minutes is still quite a long way to go, I opened my book and found the spot that I last read. I continued from there. After reading about 8 pages, the doorbell rang.

Feeling excited I grabbed my wallet and took the elevator to the basement in a hurry. Yes, I have an elevator. Once the elevator door was opened, I was welcomed by a handsome back view of a tall guy about 4 metres away from the elevator door.

“Wow, you guys are really, really fast. Anyway, where’s the bill?” I asked him.

He turned around slowly and I fainted. I swear I did.

When I woke up, the first thing I saw was his adorable face. The face I missed the most. My lucky star’s face.

“Junho!” I trembled, my tears threatening to spill.

He shushed me and gave me a bear tight hug. From the hug, I knew he missed me too. I was too happy by his warm embrace and without me realizing, I turned into a waterfall, crying like a lost child who finally met her mother. Well, it was really embarrassing since I cried really really loudly and my whole face was red.

“Shhh, Hyoyeon ah~. Don’t cry. I am here. I love you.” His last words made me pull away from him but pulled him back by the face and made our lips crush together. From then on, I made a promise to myself to never leave him ever again. Even if I had to kill the stupid old monster myself.

Here’s my second update how do you find it? By the way, i miss Junhyo so much. it's been so long since they had an interaction.:(

Comment and subscribe. :D