Heading to the airport

Fate Binds Us

Hye Sung's POV :

That night, I couldn't sleep, I was exicted thinking about my new life in Korea, and.. Thinking about him, is he still living in the same house ? Is he okay after what happened at the time I left Korea? I really missed talking to him, i missed him so badly...But in few hours I will be near him, that makes me feel good !

My phone begin to ring, it was Chen.

"Yeoboseyo."

"Hye Sung Ah, did you stored you're luggage?" He asked.

"Sure !"

"So I'll come now !" Chen said.

"Okay I'll be waiting " 

He's coming so I have to wake Hye Mi up. I suddenly remembered what happened last night... I was going to call Su Ho and Hye Mi for the dinner, I knocked the door 3 times, but no answering... I was worried so I opened the door, and SURPRISE ! They were sleeping, hugging each other... OMG, what should I do? I just have to lie to our parents and say that Hye Mi is sleeping and Su Ho don't want to eat or tell that Su Ho is in the guest room to sleep because he's tired... No, I have to wake them up ! I approached the bed and start to shake Hye Mi, but no movement... I'm in trouble ! I just left the room and said something that I can't remember to mum and dad... 

Hye Mi's POV :

I felt like the sunlight blinded me. So, I started to open my eyes, that night I slept well, and I was warm... I tried to get up, but something stopped me, it was a hand, what? Su Ho..? I looked at my clothes... 

" Yah, Su Ho !" I screamed. Is he deaf or something? I lied down again beside him, and start to trace the outline of his face with my finger smiling. He suddenly opened his eyes and smiled. He pulled me against him..

" Hey, stop it ! We are in my room remember? You have to go before my mother come to see if I'm awake or not..."

" I don't care, we will stay together like this till she came" He said

" We slept in the same bed" I said embarrassed 

" Yep, our first time being so close to each other" He said my hair

" I still want to sleep, but we have to get up, I'm travelling... " I stood up and while I tied my hair, he give me a back hug and whispered "I love you" I felt like my heart was about to stop beating... 

" I love you too " Then he kissed me tenderly on my lips.

" Do you need help to pack your luggage?" He asked.

" No, I can do it alone" I answered, embarrassed because if he does he will see private things that I don't want him to see ... ( Underwear and stuff like that...)

*Fast Forward*

I went to the dinning room, and found Hye Sung and Su Ho eating breakfast. 

" Chen is coming to pick us, get ready. Eat something before we leave. " Hye Sung said excited.

" Okay" I said  

Su Ho gave me a cup of coffee and told me to sit next to him

" Eat well" He said giving me some biscuit 

Everyone is giving so much attention to me. I'm happy because I'm taking the same plane as him, and in an other hand sad to leave Lu Han here alone... Well, I don't have to worry about him because I'm sure that Rainie will be there for him whenever he needs something.

Hye Sung's POV :

Someone knocked, it must be Chen .. I run to open the door.

"Hi Hye Sung " he said with a bright smile while strocking my hair. " Gaja " he added..

" Ne, jamkkan man yo I have to bring the luggages" I said

" Don't move I'll do it for you" He smiled

" Gomawo yo" I said.

Chen greeted Su Ho and Hye Mi, and we headed to the airport.

( Ps: what do you prefer? Hye Mi's couple or Hye Sung's couple? )